Forum Design & Website

Let us know your suggestions and comments and we will look at it.

Moderator: Moderators

Den
something dur dur

Forum Design & Website

Post by Den »

Design of this forum will be changed soon :) This is only a temp. The website will be released in some weeks. Or months if we can't find enough people to help us design/code it...
Last edited by Den on Sun Jul 27, 2003 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There's a chopper coming in 3 days and there's a katana on top of the cafe and that's all you need to know
Claude
is connecting

Post by Claude »

there could be some aq2 pics
no1 looser
alekchi
tripped on its own grenade

Post by alekchi »

gaymidgets, i hate tj, why im tj v0ter B<<

i would prefer simple desing :) and some pic of the week aq2pics would be great, hehe :P
I'm sitting down here but hey, you can't see me.
Moose
hit the ground hard, real hard

Post by Moose »

llo ppl

good to see that finally someone has put some effort for the aq2 scene (it took only 5 years, uh? :shock: ). Reloiz already advertised this site in the AQ2Finland forum so hopefully more finns will find their way here soon.

And what goes for the suggestions.. I'd say that players would find this site more interesting if you would have others services related to to action quake as well. Like we have in www.aq2suomi.com ... list for all finnish clans and the members that play in them, list of all the finnish servers, our very own ladder for Finnish clans, section for misc. aq files and another one for demos. This has proven to be quite successful format since we have over 1400 registered users (compare that Finland has only 5 million people or so and that's quite a lot)

If you ask me it's better to have separate pages for these than for example just listing all the servers in the forum. Ofcourse it makes a lot more work but that's why you have those volunteers, right? :wink:
Kurupt
:I

Post by Kurupt »

We are still working on the website. For now only the forum is up. We already arranged the url so we better use it then, but hey... we started with this project 2 days ago so we had no time to make the website yet. And this was the perfect way to ask for some help, which we really are gonna need :o.

And yes, I saw Reloiz his post... wannabees *tsk* :roll:
Last edited by Kurupt on Tue Jul 29, 2003 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
*hali*
Reloiz
sank like a rock

Post by Reloiz »

Don't take it personally or anything, nothing more that a joke ;)

btw. Am I famous or what? ;)
Kurupt
:I

Post by Kurupt »

Famous? Maybe, but someone sent me a private message with that link in it. I never really visited that AQ2Suomi (what does it mean anyway), but it does look great. And for the wannabees part, I think we got this idea more from aq2uk.net, but hey... who cares ;).
*hali*
Reloiz
sank like a rock

Post by Reloiz »

Suomi = Finland :I
Zavior
is connecting

Post by Zavior »

kannibla, just flame flood these boards enoug and youll have better rank :oops:
#clan.smt
nine
sank like a rock