1337 haxx0r in Tokyo

The general catch-all forum for Action Quake2 related discussions.

Moderator: Moderators

VorTeX6
sank like a rock

Post by VorTeX6 »

Hehe, I knew these comments would come. Cause I already knew what I had to do to make it perfect, but the problem is that I don't want to make it good... I just wanna show some frags, I'm too lazy to synchronice the music etc. And I had M4 frags, Mp5 frags, Gun frags and all sorts of frags, but that would have been too much. So I decided to only use the Ssg frags, since sniper headshots are the most exciting frags to watch. So this is the result =)

*Edit* Stfu Clown! :hop: *Edit*
yes u
fuct
is full of buckshot

Post by fuct »

bored the hell outta me lol :) ...u should also go and crawl into a hole and die for wavescripting
sanity
was in the wrong place

Post by sanity »

sucky
SeCter
joined the game

Post by SeCter »

I want that scope! Where can I dl? I have seen it in some movies before also, plz gimme link
Tupe23
hit the ground hard, real hard

Post by Tupe23 »

Something positive: Wuhuu nice one! \\o//
Irc: Tupe23-<br /><br />
Sync' Tupe23 | #synchrony @Qnet<br /><br />
-Aq2 since 2003-
Alfredo
plummets to its death

Post by Alfredo »

besides the wavescripting, i thought it was pretty nice!

but the wavescripting, you oughta die for! :rambo:
The force is with you young Skywalker, But you are not a Jedi Yet
WizardExt
tried to put the pin back in
In-game Name: WizardExt
Mouse: Razer DeathAdder

Post by WizardExt »

Clown wrote:OMG WIZ WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO NEGATIVE???????
okey, and your opinion about this movie is? try post some useful comments for a change.
Kurupt
:I

Post by Kurupt »

There were some cool scenes in it! Tho, I think you should try to skip the boring 1on1 frags vs some DUEL guy, all the normal 1 frag scenes and low-skill public frags next time. Oh yea, I don't think it's "exciting" to watch some guy camping on roofs, thinking we should "HEIL" him for it either. :D

PS: and all these kids using wavescripts nowadays is getting pathetic, DIE MEN!

But there really were some cool scenes in it!
Thr
is connecting

Post by Thr »

Where I can get that scope and crosshair? Love them. :D And the thing, many nice headshots and so on. Nothing so unusual but still gr8 work, keep on making movies. :)
[G]Thhrr
arild
loses a vital chest organ

Post by arild »

Drop by #mi. I can send them to you.

If I remember correct the scope was created by VrP^z00.

-Alexisu
Hapid00!!
Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

WizardExt wrote:
Clown wrote:OMG WIZ WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO NEGATIVE???????
okey, and your opinion about this movie is? try post some useful comments for a change.
Are you actually being serious?
Fair enough. It was boring. I didn't finish the movie because it was boring. This wave-scripting sniper didn't pull off anything amazing in the whole of 3 minutes that I watched, and I didn't think the rest of the movie would be any different. Watching 6 minutes of flick shotting, camping the alleyway and obvious shots gets a bit tedious. There's a reason I don't watch frag movies and that's because I've seen everything before. I'm guessing the rest of the movie is on Tokyo too, so how does the first minute differ from the rest of it?

The music wasn't in sync, but I don't mind that too much. You wanted to set the atmosphere with the music, not create a music video. It just happened that you chose a shitty song. You can imagine what kind of atmosphere you will be setting with that.

I think the point of making movies to show to the public is to show off something incredible that would never have happened again. Or show something funny. Or maybe just a mini story sort of thing. I don't know why you made this movie, but in general, I find that when people try to blow their own trumpet it's just sad. Being angry at people when they aren't giving you GOOD criticism is just wrong. Criticism is just that. People tell you what they think, and you improve on that. You don't seem interested in that. You just want people to see how good you are with your frags. Are you posting in the 'Need Clan' thread any time soon?
Last edited by Clown on Sun Nov 27, 2005 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
I don't give a shit.
Sweet
found a way out

Post by Sweet »

Nice headshots! Can i have that pak ? :hop:
Sweet =A=
Yuhmouth
joined the game

Post by Yuhmouth »

Sweet wrote:Nice headshots! Can i have that pak ? :hop:
ofc you'r not going to get hes pak ;)
btw. dowloading the clip
Dowloaded the clip and watched it.. It was really booring to see how your clan tags changes to VnS to <+> and like that.. And really booring to see Headshot after Headshot in tokyo with sniper. :(
maGro
blew itself up

Post by maGro »

Well.. havent seen the movie yet, but the only thing that´s really exciting after 32years of actionquake to me are fragrows that contain several weapons in 1onx situations.. 2 ppl killed with m4, 3rd feels your pistol, 4th stores your knife in his head.. maybe a kick.. :)

Ofcourse there are single shots that make you go "wow."... but they are so damn rare that you cant build a movie with it. 6mins left till dl is complete :/

Kuwu: only germans may "HEIL" someone :(
Director of #E-Reality :: Sprayer of #koksnutten
maGro
blew itself up

Post by maGro »

error during dl, only got 1 min or something.. but i liked the jumped slashkill at the boxes :)
Director of #E-Reality :: Sprayer of #koksnutten