1337 haxx0r in Tokyo

The general catch-all forum for Action Quake2 related discussions.

Moderator: Moderators

aztecx
sank like a rock

Post by aztecx »

sajh wrote:considering you think he is cheating, whilst most players consider him to be a quite crappy player, i would love to see you in action :) must be hilarious, did you know that its possible to jump from the highest roof at urban to the middle one in only 1 jump!??!?!?!
have u watched my video? Did u know the jumper in aq2 airborn is me? Did u know i can do that jump backwards? Did u know u suck?

http://forums.aq2world.com/viewtopic.php?t=1430

sabotage that is coming from someone who spends his life playing aq2?
Stric
needs some Pepto Bismol

Post by Stric »

Did you know that you can shut the fuck up?!

Who gives a shit who jumped where, kidd0s
^stric^
sajh
is legless

Post by sajh »

aztecx wrote:
sajh wrote:considering you think he is cheating, whilst most players consider him to be a quite crappy player, i would love to see you in action :) must be hilarious, did you know that its possible to jump from the highest roof at urban to the middle one in only 1 jump!??!?!?!
have u watched my video? Did u know the jumper in aq2 airborn is me? Did u know i can do that jump backwards? Did u know u suck?

http://forums.aq2world.com/viewtopic.php?t=1430

sabotage that is coming from someone who spends his life playing aq2?
aaaaahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah
thx for the laugh :D instead of jumping around backwards, which most players can, i suggest you learn to aim/predict instead of whinibg about anyone slightly better than yourself :) Though its fun to watch your whine..
whine...<br />
"på kvällarna förvandlas den spenslige solidas till....... STÅL-TIRRE!" - minch<br />
"i hoped i cud get a chance in iN when i saw even solidas cud do it " - Snigge/2fast4j00<br />
"iN minus sajh would be a nice clan and way better, but i would never ever stand playing with such an annoying player, lucky me that i didnt get a try in iN" - Romo
" it seems he is a "rich" mans child with to much attitude, he's like the man version of Paris Hilton... such a jerk" - Romo
Sabotage
plummets to its death

Post by Sabotage »

Idd soli 8)
HA HA a good laaf for me in the "morning" O_o :santa:
How am i spelling?" Please call 800-WHO-CARES or online at www.Tellsomeonewhocares.com
*bplease*
VorTeX6
sank like a rock

Post by VorTeX6 »

lolol, this is funny (:
salsa is just jealous! HAEHAEHAHEHAEHEA!
aztecx, we know u can jump. but so what? if u dont have any experience about fragging, u better shut the fuck up, right? O_o
yes u
aztecx
sank like a rock

Post by aztecx »

i actually did release a fragging video a while back. Still got it on my comp but i decided to take it of the net as some of my frags were in Aq2:airborne?

Cry :)

Oh and for the retard b4, it's actually called a 'circle' jump.

For my style of gameplay, fast m4+laser i needed to have good aim, control and ability to get around maps really fast. You are fighting a losing battle my friend. I wanna see u release a fragging video with u using m4. I guarantee u would suck so bad hahaha. That reflects on my point that m4 sucks with frkq2.
fuct
is full of buckshot

Post by fuct »

aztecx is right on both accounts it is possible and it is called a circle jump
VorTeX6
sank like a rock

Post by VorTeX6 »

Ok, I'll make an m4 frag-movie when I'm really bored some time, just to prove that ur wrong.. When I took out the frags to this movie, I had all sort of frags (nearly), but I decided to only use the ssg frags, since I think you guys out there would rather look at sniper frags then m4 frags.. Apparently I was wrong, or was I? Well, aztecx, you just sit back and enjoy the christmas. The movie wont be released in a while.. And I'm going to Spain :#:

A MERRY FUCKING CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! (that goes for u too aztecx. I dont care if u think i cheat, i still love u!)
yes u
Sabotage
plummets to its death

Post by Sabotage »

Haha, please more of this :santa: haven`t had so much fun in reading at a forum that i have now :lol:
How am i spelling?" Please call 800-WHO-CARES or online at www.Tellsomeonewhocares.com
*bplease*
skmz
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by skmz »

If Vortex cheats.. what the hell about me then?!?

He is only a little infection on a bug that sit on a bug, that sit on the floor in frog-perspective and stares at me, the Skm!

Love you, Vortex, and you know it!

Still.. I own you. Just have to release a frag-movie myself. It'll happen someday, somewhere, somewhat when I don't play aq2, when I don't play gw, when I don't work, when I don't party.. also whenever I really don't have anything better to do. Kisses. O_o
PENSIONERAD cat
#AMF @ IRLNet - AMFpension.se[/b]
VorTeX6
sank like a rock

Post by VorTeX6 »

I love u too skm ;)

I actually found a little movie that i made a while ago.. Its nothing special, its a bit messy :/ but nevertheless, it has some m4 frags i want to show aztecx (:

Link when its finished uploading (:
yes u
Chris
sank like a rock

Post by Chris »

skmz_whornot.avi
didn't you released one already?
maGro
blew itself up

Post by maGro »

*trumpet*

There are about a fistful players in this community that are not retarded. You dont know them.
Director of #E-Reality :: Sprayer of #koksnutten
Sabotage
plummets to its death

Post by Sabotage »

skmz wrote:If Vortex cheats.. what the hell about me then?!?
Don`t make this about you now, you will get something own where we can read about you`re cheating experience :santa:
*bplease*
VorTeX6
sank like a rock

Post by VorTeX6 »

:P I wasn't able to upload the movie last night :/ So I don't know when It will be released, just hang in there brothers (: :santa:

*EDIT* It will be uploaded after christmas! *EDIT*
:santa: :santa: :santa:
yes u