Happy fuckin' Christmas =)

The infamous forum of spam and anything unrelated to Action Quake2.

Moderator: Moderators

Repsaj
as long as it's salty..

Post by Repsaj »

You can also eat rocks if you want really.
sanity
was in the wrong place

Post by sanity »

L0ki
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by L0ki »

You're what people call a "nerd", Proto...

...sitting in front of your computer pretending that J. Alba.... whatever, why do I mind at all? Nevermind.

To be honest: I am fucked of you (all) and your Christmas Imperialism. I am fucked of people staring at me like I am poor Oliver Twist himself when I tell 'em that I don't celebrate christmas.
Me and my brother cRiM, we got a few days off work to relax, which is a good thing. We cooked some fine stew and went to the local irish pub playing some darts and enjoying some ale. After that we went to a club and listened to hardcore, punkrock and heavymetal until we were to drunk to stand. Just like normally on weekends. That's it. We are fine by that.

You know what? I am no sourpuss got fucked by all you people being happy. Even told my girl to have a few nice days with her family, to celebrate and have a good time with em. But I don't need a 3-day-once-a-year-holiday to see my family and have a good time with them and tell 'em that I love 'em. I can do that at any time the whole year. I don't need this red-white-commerce-parade. All that people going all of a sudden to church while usually they don't. Dissimulation.

Anyway, I hope that all of you got a nice time spending with whatever you please. Just think about it.

peace & take care,

L0ki

P.S.: If you feel offended by my fucking use of the fucking word fuck, check this out. Loudly & proudly.
Prinsii
was in the wrong place

Post by Prinsii »

you fucker l0ki
Love is the only solution.
L0ki

Post by L0ki »

yea, fucking fuck me, the fuck :p

To add:
L0ki wrote:But I don't need a 3-day-once-a-year-holiday to see my family and have a good time with them and tell 'em that I love 'em. I can do that at any time the whole year.
No offense meant, Caracol. This wasnt relating to your current situation.
Proto
saw the light

Post by Proto »

Wow.. So that's what you get for saying merry christmas?
And the thing with Jessica was kinda obvious ment as a joke? Christ, go see a thearapist or something? seems like you might have some issues..
Or better yet, just ignore me?
dont enter threads like these if you hate them so much? We others that dont have any problems with christmas like to enjoy it.

If your neighbour tells you "oh what fine weather it is today" do you punch him in the face and tell him to shut up, because you and your brother isn't all that much affected by the weather as he might be?

i don't see christmas as some kind of religious thing with jesus and all that shit either, i just like the feeling that everyone around me seems to be enjoying themselves and so on.. maby you should try seing things from other angles sometimes or whatever, anyway, fuck you, im no therapist and i know nothing about you, so dont take my advices, just dont take your agony out on me..

as you said, why do you even bother? find a rope and a chair fucker.

And yes, this was intended for you L0ki ..
Plummet is my middle name..
fuct
is full of buckshot

Post by fuct »

Caracol, Proto and Loki are all big fat xmas noobs :)
L0ki

Post by L0ki »

L0ki wrote:You know what? I am no sourpuss got fucked by all you people being happy.
Why do you feel offended that much? Cuz' I wrote emotionally?
Proto wrote:maby you should try seing things from other angles
Getting a new perspective? Well, that's what I tried to tell at all, man.
Proto wrote:dont enter threads like these if you hate them so much? We others that dont have any problems with christmas like to enjoy it
Well, I am perfectly right here. This thread is christmas-related. My opinion is christmas-related. And after all, it's 'just' an opinion ("opinions are like assholes, everyone got some kind of it"). This is a discussion board. Sorry, if your opinion differs that much from mine, I can't help it. Try to accept different opinions.

After all I closed my statement with:
L0ki wrote:Anyway, I hope that all of you got a nice time spending with whatever you please.
This was intended to you as well. If you enjoyed your xmas - good thing.

Your rude speech is fine for me. Your rude content isn't.

-L0ki
Proto
saw the light

Post by Proto »

L0ki wrote:
L0ki wrote:You know what? I am no sourpuss got fucked by all you people being happy.
No, your post didn't affect me emotionally, I really didn't care for it any more untill I saw Caracol had PM'ed me tonight when I got home, saying I should appoloigize or something, because he felt bad for you or something.
I thought I should do the exact opposite, considering you said you didn't like people looking down on you like you were some kind of poor Oliver Twist.
Maby he was emotionally moved while reading your post, I don't know.
L0ki wrote:
Proto wrote:maby you should try seing things from other angles
Getting a new perspective? Well, that's what I tried to tell at all, man.
I don't see what you mean? You're saying I should see things from your perspective? Please, 95% of all christians celebrate christmas in some manner, and I should try seing it from the eyes of someone that don't? When the thread obviously is about having a happy christmas, ment to be read by those who celebrate it.
L0ki wrote:
Proto wrote:dont enter threads like these if you hate them so much? We others that dont have any problems with christmas like to enjoy it
Well, I am perfectly right here. This thread is christmas-related. My opinion is christmas-related. And after all, it's 'just' an opinion ("opinions are like assholes, everyone got some kind of it"). This is a discussion board. Sorry, if your opinion differs that much from mine, I can't help it. Try to accept different opinions.
This thread is indeed about Christmas, however, it's about a HAPPY christmas asshole, so no, you're NOT perfectly right. Stop reading just what you want to hear, and read the whole thing.

but Ok l0ki, you win, it's just your oppinion, and I respect that, everyone's entitled to one, unless you live in some weird country controlled with an iron fist or something..

Anyway, you have to admit this:
L0ki wrote:You're what people call a "nerd", Proto...
isn't exatcly an oppinion, an oppinion is when you say "i mean, my oppinion is, I think you sound like a real bitch, l0ki" and so on. When you write as if it's an fact, it is no longer an oppinion.
L0ki wrote:After all I closed my statement with:
L0ki wrote:Anyway, I hope that all of you got a nice time spending with whatever you please.
This was intended to you as well. If you enjoyed your xmas - good thing.

Your rude speech is fine for me. Your rude content isn't.

-L0ki
Okay, yeah, my christmas was great, thanks.
I'm sorry to hear that, I'll try writing nicer next time.

Hope you and your brother had fun anyway, even if it was just your regular weekend ritual.

- Pjoto out.
Caracol
was picked off

Post by Caracol »

Proto wrote:
L0ki wrote:
No, your post didn't affect me emotionally, I really didn't care for it any more untill I saw Caracol had PM'ed me tonight when I got home, saying I should appoloigize or something, because he felt bad for you or something.
I didn't really want to get involved or anything it was just a joke, like the one: "if you fuck with him, you will have to fuck with both" but you were idling so you fucked up the bad cara-joke. Wasn't trying to support any of the sides, it just made me laugh the whole dialogue and wanted to fool around with you.

Anyway, I wasn't trying to get involved nor support any of the sides since I don't share any.

C.
Ne quid nimis.
Proto
saw the light

Post by Proto »

Anyway, okay, l0ki, after talking with caracol, he made me realize that not everyone celebrates christmas, and don't like hearing about it or something, whatever.
It's just that where I live, I'm used with everyone celebrating christmas, even if they aren't norwegian. We have muslims living a few blocks down, and even they celebrate christmas.
And when it's hanuka or whatever for the jews, they do their thing, and I think it's great :D
but it seems not everyone likes hearing about other peoples celebration or something, i cant quite understand it, because im so used with it. i didn't specify this thread for you either, it was just ment for the people among those who uses this forum, who celebrate christmas, to share their stories.
I did not mean it as a "hey you who dont celebrate christmas, look how fun we had it!" thing.

but anyway, i didn't mean to rub it in or anything, so i guess im sorry..

look on the bright side, christmas means;

using allot of money on presents.
not getting shit back.
stress.
more car-crashes than any other day.
eh, singing dumb songs about jesus and listening to long speaches.
you grandmother getting drunk.

etc etc..

at the very least, i didn't mean to offend you, be mean or anything like that. i'm like jesus, i love everyone.. .. okay, that was just dumb..

but God damn, next christmas i'll send you a six-pack with norwegian christmas-beer, it sucks, it's thin, it has almost no alcohol, it's expensive and noone likes it. But you kinda have to try it..
so, we're ok then?
hope so, cuz im tired of writing this shit..

*cuddle*

:D

Edit: Caracol is someone I enjoy talking with on irc, the forum, and probably in AQ :D
Last edited by Proto on Tue Dec 27, 2005 2:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Samislide
is legless

Post by Samislide »

I don't celebrate the whole x-mas-thingy either. I just look forward for the usual x-mas-table with lots of goodie food. The gifts aren't really important anymore, used to be when I was 9. And then, later in the evening, heading out to get wasted. Then it's kinda over. :)

Edit. just to be ontopic. :P
Err, I got some clothes, kitchenstuff (as I've moved to my own apartment.. 9months ago, and they recently found out I don't really give a crap about buying it myself:P..) A mirror, some paintings, DOOM3, some dvd's... And more stuff not worth mentioning. In fact, nothing is. :)
Proto
saw the light

Post by Proto »

Heh, sounds nice :D
Akor
joined the game

Post by Akor »

fuct wrote:Caracol, Proto and Loki are all big fat xmas noobs :)
I agree with you fuct. You are all christmas whiners :)
Proto
saw the light

Post by Proto »

Repsaj wrote:You can also eat rocks if you want really.
Try that one Akor ..