The chapter that Guinness forgot

The general catch-all forum for Action Quake2 related discussions.

Moderator: Moderators

BeAViS
ittssaaa marrrioooo!

Post by BeAViS »

:D
[noob question]but how killing someone without damage?[/noob question]
- Killing today in old fashioned way -
- Beware of Beavers -
- :mario: -
birdie
tried to put the pin back in

Post by birdie »

BeAViS wrote::D
Sometimes it happens when you kick someone to it's death
When the dove came..
MarlPoro
melted

Post by MarlPoro »

I didn't bother reading all of these, but maybe this one is some kind of record too Bo: http://marlporo.pp.fi/aq2/scrnshts/9frag_0min_c2.jpg

edit: now I did, that 2-1 score Diivil mentioned in the first page was between =A= and mBd^ in the beginning of year 2003, and yes, the map was actcity2. One of mBd^ guys jumped in the elevator shaft and refused to kill himself when one of =A= players just stayed up and didn't peek into the shaft ;)
MarlPoro / Anxiety
Thanks for reading
Rallu
hit the ground hard, real hard

Post by Rallu »

I wonder if I still have that 13 frags / 0 mins in U3 somewhere...
fuct
is full of buckshot

Post by fuct »

most ssg headshots in one 20 min map...GO!

cos mine is like 11 or something :P
Hawk
found a way out

Post by Hawk »

some hits in the kevlar are also not registered from time to time, dunno if its every second or just completly random or something

about a 2-1 score, i belive i played a 2-0 game at all4fun many years ago with me and sajh vs pauhi and someone(neme maybe) on teamjungle, first round we thought they were going to camp, so nobody moved, neither did they, and it lasted like 5 minutes, the next round was the same, nobody moved until the timelimit was over, and it turned out neme (or whoever it was) had selfdied somehow :) i belive i have a demo of it somewhere(interesting i bet)
inter-net is good, that means inter-great should be even better
Samislide
is legless

Post by Samislide »

fuct wrote:most ssg headshots in one 20 min map...GO!

cos mine is like 11 or something :P
Over 30 ^^
sajh
is legless

Post by sajh »

Hawk wrote:
some hits in the kevlar are also not registered from time to time, dunno if its every second or just completly random or something

about a 2-1 score, i belive i played a 2-0 game at all4fun many years ago with me and sajh vs pauhi and someone(neme maybe) on teamjungle, first round we thought they were going to camp, so nobody moved, neither did they, and it lasted like 5 minutes, the next round was the same, nobody moved until the timelimit was over, and it turned out neme (or whoever it was) had selfdied somehow :) i belive i have a demo of it somewhere(interesting i bet)
haha, yeah now i remember:) quite intense ;)
whine...<br />
"på kvällarna förvandlas den spenslige solidas till....... STÅL-TIRRE!" - minch<br />
"i hoped i cud get a chance in iN when i saw even solidas cud do it " - Snigge/2fast4j00<br />
"iN minus sajh would be a nice clan and way better, but i would never ever stand playing with such an annoying player, lucky me that i didnt get a try in iN" - Romo
" it seems he is a "rich" mans child with to much attitude, he's like the man version of Paris Hilton... such a jerk" - Romo
Jazzie
is now shorter

Post by Jazzie »

We can also credit viruz with "highest sensitivty ever" reward.
fell in love with the game
Rulf
found a way out

Post by Rulf »

27 frags at 5 mins *Host* cliff2 *Host* :santa:
coooopa tropppppa BEACH!
Disza
hit the ground hard, real hard

Post by Disza »

sC' for the win :hop: - 77 frags :D
Win, lose, whats the difference?
Sovnig
blew itself up

Post by Sovnig »

Rulf wrote:27 frags at 5 mins *Host* cliff2 *Host* :santa:
I don't really think that's a record, mate
A good discussion is like a miniskirt; long enough to cover the subject, but short enough to pertain interest
//Splinter
pauhi
melted

Post by pauhi »

About that =A= vs ^mBd game, the map ended 1-1.

And about that =A= vs w/ u2-camping, I believe the camping lasted for ~16 minutes, I can check if I can find demo (or if Diivil has, he always records :)

Also worth mentioning (?) is this match ->
Diivil got 40+ frags with 200 ping against american people at american server, I think he still has the demo somewhere.
›› pauhi ››
Spill the blood of the fucking lamb
Jazzie
is now shorter

Post by Jazzie »

pauhi wrote:Diivil got 40+ frags with 200 ping against american people at american server, I think he still has the demo somewhere.
No offense but American people suck bigtime. Each time I've played against american clans my own clan have had a massive lead both fragwise and roundwise. It doesn't seem to matter wether you have quadruple their ping they just don't match up to the european standards.
fell in love with the game
hebereque
is connecting

Post by hebereque »

Do not forget clan Station #St vs. Artificial Intelligence (?) A.I, it was a Norse league final match on some time at 1999...

The final on actcity2 ended up 2-1 in favor of clan Station... And needless to say that they didn't play just for fun.

I remember seeing the demo *yawn* ... :) I don't recall any whine what so ever during that map.

Also Congrats to clan Shadow Crusaders. You have earned your place in history books, you have no need to underline or highlight it. There are some ppl here who will never be able to understand what you did. You need unbelievable dedication for the game (and you did, as what I saw on sC lan event) to achieve so many victories.
HEbereQue^cSu - AQ2Suomi.com creator - www.lahtela.com