New Server!!

The general catch-all forum for Action Quake2 related discussions.

Moderator: Moderators

VIDAR
found a way out

Post by VIDAR »

I want everyone to see that i hate Sabotage. ( yes im looking for attention from you guys. ) (VFN)

and why would i not post ?
- Kill The Idealist -
BadWerdz
hit the ground hard, real hard

Post by BadWerdz »

VIDAR wrote:
Sabotage wrote:Don`t be that negative, people here are trying to do something nice and it is nice too.
do you think the server is perfect for all ? ofc we cant only say the good things about it. have to hear the negative too, and dont whine like a crybaby

(I hate you irl sabotage)
nope i don't think the server is perfect for everyone, I know the ping sucks if your from Farawayasfuckistan.

but since i don't see any other Gangster servers out there, you could atleast show some fucking respect for what we are trying to do and give some constructive critisism, you see I don't mind getting negative feedback aslong as it something I can do something about, your ping isn't one of those things.

This isn't a lash against the community as a group.

90% of the people has been real dolls and given me countless tips of what they think would improve the game.

it swell to host for and work with for you guys, but every now and then a dickhead like VIDAR shows up and brings my energy for aq2 down to 0%.
Proud member of Vikings from North [Vfn] - http://aq2.tyldum.com / #vfn
Master with mp5, sexiest aq2 player alive, 1# Ninja 2006, just some of my titles.
Picer
sank like a rock

Post by Picer »

VIDAR wrote:I want everyone to see that i hate Sabotage. ( yes im looking for attention from you guys. ) (VFN)

and why would i not post ?
so, you got our attention, so now is your time to say something.

A tip though, make it something we actually bother to read, not just useless rant with a side of troll.

So either you got something worthy to write, or just leave us alone. (and most important, leave this thread alone)
Member of VfN "Vikings from North".

/connect aq2.catchgamer.no:27922 Catch-Gamer.no AQ2#4 ModernClassic for some oldschool FF action!
BadWerdz

Post by BadWerdz »

hiRr,

I thought i would raice the mood a little by presenting our new gangsta nicks, thank god for http://gangstaname.com/index.php it has been really helpful!
anyways, here is former clan VfN, now called Da Hob-nobbas!

BadWerdz aka Gun Doggy Dick
Jendor aka Slippin Monkey Hunta
Metalking aka Supa Crab Whacka
Mjukatofflan aka Alive(Formerly known as Dead, but the whiner wanted to be alive, said it would Jinx him) Bully Scratchy Nutz
Nozaki aka Jimbo da Gorilla
Picer aka Clowny Robba
Pjoto aka John Cougar Jimmy Jamma
Rewind aka Green Egg Gat Slinga
Sabotage aka Slippin G
Sperlin aka Cold Fish
Tyldis aka Chewy tha German Fool

we demand that everyone adress us with those name and preferbly with words from http://sginc31.narod.ru/humor/slang.htm before we stuff that mud-pipe down your mush
Last edited by BadWerdz on Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Master with mp5, sexiest aq2 player alive, 1# Ninja 2006, just some of my titles.
mjuka
is connecting

Post by mjuka »

Sabotage is a great man worthy of your fullest respect! :bday:

//mjukatofflan
Prinsii
was in the wrong place

Post by Prinsii »

Great server and alot of fun :D The map teacher rocks with gangster mode :bday: [/b]
Love is the only solution.
BadWerdz

Post by BadWerdz »

Prinsii wrote:Great server and alot of fun :D The map teacher rocks with gangster mode :bday: [/b]
teacher is updated with new and more accurate locations now.

Ctbcity and teamdepo has also been added to the map rotation.

the maprotation now consists of:

City, Teamdepo, Teacher, Blockwar, Avenue1, Riot2, Turban, Urban2

The question is now, what's next? what's your favorite map that you would just love to see in aq2:gangster?
Janner
found a way out

Post by Janner »

I like deepcanyon... And it has CTF flags, so it wouldn't be too hard to make it :).
VIDAR
found a way out

Post by VIDAR »

I was talking bad about sabotage. I have never said that the server sucks and diden't respect what ya where doo'in? and yes the server is fun, but my ping sucks. if i am respectless because of that comment. then :m00:
- Kill The Idealist -
BadWerdz

Post by BadWerdz »

VIDAR wrote:I was talking bad about sabotage. I have never said that the server sucks and diden't respect what ya where doo'in? and yes the server is fun, but my ping sucks. if i am respectless because of that comment. then :m00:
I didn't say you badmouthed the server or me. But the thing is this, Sabotage plays in vfn, I play in vfn, this thread is about the server not sabotage, I get pissed when people whine about the server or attacks my mates. and I didn't feel like making 2 answers so I took it all in one, might have been a bad move by me.
BadWerdz

Post by BadWerdz »

Janner wrote:I like deepcanyon... And it has CTF flags, so it wouldn't be too hard to make it :).
hiRr, I aint sure if deepcanyon got that gangster feeling about it. But i might look into it someday, right now I'm dreaming of the assassin maps, but it's an imtimidating project to start ;)
VIDAR
found a way out

Post by VIDAR »

heh :p ok i will make a tread next time ;)
- Kill The Idealist -
minchiano
bleeds to death

Post by minchiano »

minch[balle] aka Heavy Nutz da Hung Daddy 8)
Caracol
was picked off

Post by Caracol »

minchiano with affro is one thing we all should see at least once.

C.
Ne quid nimis.
RewinD
In-game Name: RewinD, G-Funk
Operating System: Win 7 Ultimate x64
Processor model/speed: Intel 3gen i5 3570K @ 4,2 GHZ
Memory: 16 GB Crucial 1600MHZ
Hard drive: 2x Samsung Spinpoint 1TB, Corsair SSD 115 GB and Samsung SSD 128 GB + Western Digital 500GB External
Graphics card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 680 Zotac
Monitor: 2x Samsung 22 inch LCD Screens
Mouse: Logitech G700, Logitech G300 and Logitech G9
Keyboard: Logitech Mechanical Keyboard G710+

Post by RewinD »

the gangster server rock....:D the server is teh shit....jeje it goes on and on:D
badwerdz......i love your w0r|< :D
Between what is and what could be
STEAM ID: RewinD85
Origin ID: mosrew