#Catch-Gamer

The place to discuss your client and server issues, or to post your client and server related problems. Now with added Anticheat flavour.

Moderator: Moderators

minchiano
bleeds to death

Post by minchiano »

Out:

sludge1
cliff2
tokyo

In:

monkit2
sk8
pirate

And switch teamjungle to tjt.
Sabotage
plummets to its death

Post by Sabotage »

Caracol wrote:Teamjungle sucks when it is +3on+3 ssg only. Those are the moment where I hide in a corner, drop/catch my own knife and polish my handcannon. I rather annoy them than the other way around... rushing senseless.

But with a good weapon variety. An offensive group. And rush using the aggresive jumps, TJ can be quite fun.
Agree! There is alot of fast jumps to just popp up right in the enemys eyes
witch you can`t do when they are just camping and waiting for something like that happen. Try to remove the sniper@teamjungle that would have been awesome :rambo:
How am i spelling?" Please call 800-WHO-CARES or online at www.Tellsomeonewhocares.com
*bplease*
Nozaki
blew up

Post by Nozaki »

minchiano wrote:Out:

sludge1
cliff2
BOJAAHH!!
out with them... worst maps ever made...

and in with
Turban
Cemal
Huge!
Sabotage
plummets to its death

Post by Sabotage »

Nozaki wrote:and in with
Turban
Cemal
Huge!
Indeed.. Turban is a great map witch the m4 dudes also can have pleasure to play.
Cemal is oke, nothing more ;)
Huge have to be one of the greatest maps, you can jump all over the map and have alot of fun like it should be in a public server and not like all the players that think they are playing a cw & destroying the fun :rambo:
How am i spelling?" Please call 800-WHO-CARES or online at www.Tellsomeonewhocares.com
*bplease*
Lotus
killed itself
In-game Name: kk'lok
Mouse: diamondback

Post by Lotus »

Tokyo out? wtf? what's up with the universe?
tyldis
sank like a rock

Post by tyldis »

One word for all you wish-thinkers: cash.
Down, not across.
nufan
brains are on the wall

Post by nufan »

new rotation out...

urban2, revolution, wfall, vliff2, facility2, tokyo, other, pier, country, tequila, cloud, downtown, time, assassin4, aqnitro.

minor problem that some maps haven't been downloaded to the server yet. but will come.

well.. enjoy :)

comments are welcomed.
Beavisss
loses a vital chest organ

Post by Beavisss »

New rotation is nice, but urban2, tokyo, cloud and downtown plz. That sucks so much, let people vote for old and well played, cause they vote for them dayly. Why keep em in rotation, I just dont get it ... More new maps to public ...
Lotus
killed itself
In-game Name: kk'lok
Mouse: diamondback

Post by Lotus »

Simplicity agogo!
I pleasure myself, everyday.
>kk'lok
LaggizZ
melted

Post by LaggizZ »

where is rok ?
hmm..
Jabu
was flattened

Post by Jabu »

I agree with Beavisss, there have come out so many good new maps so more new maps :hop:
Sovnig
blew itself up

Post by Sovnig »

Hoooray!!!

Though...
1. Major flaw: This maprotation is small too, we need broad variety!
2. Major flaw: Mapvotes required are still 65% ?
A good discussion is like a miniskirt; long enough to cover the subject, but short enough to pertain interest
//Splinter
Stric
needs some Pepto Bismol

Post by Stric »

Today I decided to check out settings for CG servers and I found sv_strafejump_hack set to 0 omg!

sv_strafejump_hack (0/1/2) - sv_strafejump_hack 1 will allow strafejump hack for all protocol 35 clients, sv_strafejump_hack 2 will force it on for all clients. A reminder, the strafejump hack fixes the "feature" where you will sometimes become stuck to the ground when strafe jumping at higher packet rates. Almost all players consider this "feature" a bug, so you should definitely consider running sv_strafejump_hack 1 to provide a "fix" for protocol 35 clients. Note that sv_strafejump_hack 2 forces it on for all clients - this will allow any clients to be able to strafejump freely, however non-protocol 35 clients will have prediction misses each time the fix takes effect resulting in a screen "shake".
This should be set to 1 on all CG servers!

O_o
^stric^
minchiano
bleeds to death

Post by minchiano »

Please fix the maps revolution and facility2 to both servers any time this year!?! Known miss in the 'new' rotations from day 1 but... yeah, but? Admin fallen into his black hole of a cunie again?

[Optional]And new maps would be nice. Just added to the servers mind, not into the rotation. And get rid of the wave thingie again. And disable single-barrel HC.[/Optional]
tyldis wrote:One word for all you wish-thinkers: cash.
Elaborate motherfucker! :?
Stric
needs some Pepto Bismol

Post by Stric »

I`m for new sv_maplist "map1,map2,map3" command in next hm Maniac`s TNG maybe? It would be fooking nice cause many admins dont hove direct access to servers to fix problems like that.
^stric^