The current best clan and the current worst clan?

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

Moose
hit the ground hard, real hard

Post by Moose »

stan0x wrote:can't you al remember [SoV] ?

I think they are best clan in history.
I just checked and JDf played vs SoV 4 times and lost only once. Three of the games were quite clear victories. I can't remember SoV winning any kind of tournaments back in the days either. And if my memory serves right, SoV guys used M4-scripts which were considered cheats. So no respect for SoV from me.

To be honest I have no idea which one is the best clan right now, definately not United :?
Moose{UNi} | http://www.clanunited.org | #clanunited@qnet
United AQ2 Admins | http://mysteryman.z0r.nl/aq2/ | #aq2admins @ qnet
Sabotage
plummets to its death

Post by Sabotage »

The best clans now days will be Apr/, {UNi} and iN. And i don`t think there will come any new clans that can be compered to one of these clans.

-Over and out
How am i spelling?" Please call 800-WHO-CARES or online at www.Tellsomeonewhocares.com
*bplease*
Samislide
is legless

Post by Samislide »

I've always been a fan of AiD/AIDS, hence I think they were the best. sC has impressed alot with their Match-stats. Though I think they were the most boring, assbrained, bag of shit on the planet so I can't give them any kind of throphy.

Right now I'd say :OwN: with the right lineup. Apr is good though. We played them yesterday and we (iN) played terrible, but still managed to tie them.. So Apr for best clan? I don't think so.

Heck, can't you drop your "sharity/fond-raisers" for...say, a million years from now? This thread isn't about who does what for the community, just read the topic.. twats. And don't get me wrong here, I appreciate the hard work made by some people.. but I don't go asslicking about it to make a 'respected name' of myself. I could argue with certain people about this matter for ages but I choose not to do it here and now so pm me if you want.

Stop the blood-thirsty wannabe-adminstatus marathon, looks silly.
Chris
sank like a rock

Post by Chris »

:D
[21:18:39] [DEAD] 7.Sir_vive: YOUR SO COOL CHRIS !!!!
Mutant
joined the game

Post by Mutant »

iN: As we are undeafated, we now declare ourselves the best clan in the scene.

kos
angra
feels some chest pain

Post by angra »

grats
}i{ angra - #clan.illusion
Total minutes of aq2
2005: 20 716
2006: 10 405
Sabotage
plummets to its death

Post by Sabotage »

Devirus wrote: Right now I'd say :OwN: with the right lineup. Apr is good though. We played them yesterday and we (iN) played terrible, but still managed to tie them.. So Apr for best clan? I don't think so.
I`ll still say Apr "with the right lineup" blabla on a good day with moms special food!
How am i spelling?" Please call 800-WHO-CARES or online at www.Tellsomeonewhocares.com
*bplease*
aka
tripped on its own grenade

Post by aka »

there is no best clan atm.

united has had that possition earlier..aswell as apr, jägarna, aid/aids, sc...

Nowdays there are alot of good clans wich can beat eachother.

I dont think many ppl concider liverpool the best team in europe?
Caracol
was picked off

Post by Caracol »

Yeh I so much cared about the thread's focus that I was in the need of turning it over for something useful.

I rather use this opportunity to appreciate someone else's work than keep up the stupid qualifications. Besides, I don't expect nothing by posting on this senseless forum... it's just endless nothingness.
Ne quid nimis.
Samislide
is legless

Post by Samislide »

Yea well, appreciate the fact that some people actually likes these kinds of threads every once in a while. It's in the human nature to compete, doesnt matter about what, as long as theres competition.

I like this thread because threads like this always ends up with whine. As I said once befor, this Forum would be dead & buried without the lot who bring some action to the graveyard. Infact, you're one of them at the moment.

And also, I think there must be something deep down inside of you that attracts to this thread, you just dont know it yet. Go figure.
fuct
is full of buckshot

Post by fuct »

liverpool are the best team in europe
BeAViS
ittssaaa marrrioooo!

Post by BeAViS »

fuct wrote:liverpool are the best team in europe
stfu stealers!!!!!!!
:#:
:lol:
- Killing today in old fashioned way -
- Beware of Beavers -
- :mario: -
Evilcina
saw the light

Post by Evilcina »

JUVENTUS FTW!!!
Royal^
was in the wrong place

Post by Royal^ »

'sC was clearly one of the bestest clans, nobody really respects them because they were too good, that's same with my friend's BF2 clan, they had 6 match forfeit streak because the enemies wouldn't play against them because they were "too lame" but the only reason was that their clan had never lost 8v8 match ever, they are the best clan out there but it doesn't matter, theyre lame, they use lame weapons, they act lame, the play unfairly, they cheat, they play lamely bla bla bla bla bla... :p
admin of #DuraWorks - #shoutcastftw - AQ2Suomi.com
Misse
sank like a rock

Post by Misse »

DUEL with the right lineup
legalisera mera<br />
and yes im gangsta.