The current best clan and the current worst clan?

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

DaNi
is legless

Post by DaNi »

fuct wrote:I think e will be one of the top clans. other than that they have some of the top players....not you dani :santa:
Im just in [e] cuz im so goddamned pretty :D

Plus i co-founded it, and their to scared to kick me now, cuz they know i'll beat the shit out of them :rambo: :P
Enjoy without expectations, then you will have no disappointment. Pain is temporary...pride is forever.

siete tutti dei gay figli di puttana
Skretch
hit the ground hard, real hard

Post by Skretch »

best: own or...lye! with our best line up that is!!!!111111111111oneee
worst: must be a random .fi clan..
iN skre
sCrewFace
blew up

Post by sCrewFace »

Get over myself?
Plz, ive said it before and ill say it again.. U wont proove your point by playing a normal cw.. When u joined the own channel that day, u knew u had the strongest team possible.. Otherwise u wouldnt have joined.. I know that for a fact.. Cuz u wouldnt act cool unless u had what it would take to back your attitude up.. Just stop writing Dani u wont convince me that im wrong.. I know i cant be 100% sure about this, but it would seem pretty fucking wierd after all this to show up and ask for cw with a sucky team... So tell me, why should we play your best lineup with a random lineup? what would that proove?

Just answer the question without any wannabecool flaming..
DaNi
is legless

Post by DaNi »

Our best team?

DaNi, em0l, fuppet and overii...

U think thats our best team?

Wow thnx for the compliment..
Thats right mrzl, u heard the man!
DaNi > Kurupt

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :hop:
Enjoy without expectations, then you will have no disappointment. Pain is temporary...pride is forever.

DaNi
is legless

Post by DaNi »

Again.. for the record.. i never claimed that we were better then you.
So dont take this all so personal dude..

BeAViS
ittssaaa marrrioooo!

Post by BeAViS »

:pan:
:sleep:
- Killing today in old fashioned way -
- Beware of Beavers -
- :mario: -
IBA
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by IBA »

DaNi wrote:

DaNi > Kurupt
juhu IBA > DaNi ---> IBA > Kurupt

Den > www.aq2world.com
IBA > Den ---> IBA > www.aq2world.com

oh i forgot, Kurupt > all ---> IBA clearly the best, go on flaming. im already getting bored while typing this shit =)
#quadaver || TEAMS !"§ || http://www.quadaver.de
Sabotage
plummets to its death

Post by Sabotage »

:shocker:
How am i spelling?" Please call 800-WHO-CARES or online at www.Tellsomeonewhocares.com
*bplease*
sCrewFace
blew up

Post by sCrewFace »

Wow dani 1 player from the best lineup? Damn what a sucky team u had..'
U clearly made your point this time.. O_o
Picer
sank like a rock

Post by Picer »

sCrewFace wrote:Wow dani 1 player from the best lineup? Damn what a sucky team u had..'
U clearly made your point this time.. O_o
I beg you, for our and your own sake. Stop making a fool of yourself. Leave this thread alone, and let it die like it deserves to do.
Member of VfN "Vikings from North".

/connect aq2.catchgamer.no:27922 Catch-Gamer.no AQ2#4 ModernClassic for some oldschool FF action!
fuct
is full of buckshot

Post by fuct »

No let him continue! He sounds more stupid with every post :D
Gepardi
melted

Post by Gepardi »

"The best lineup", oh for fuck's sake.

We are talking about the best clan here, not the best four or five players in some clan. If you want to be the best clan in the scene, then you obviously have to be able to beat other clans with any lineup. Hey! I know how we could figure out the best clan. Let the leaders of the top clans play 1on1's and the winner's clan is the best clan of all time.

I dunno why do I even keep reading this thread, not to mention posting in it. The amount of pure, clean bullshit here is just something unbeliavable. When reading this thread, I get this strange feeling inside me. A voice that tells people should play AQ2 for fun. Weird, isn't it?

(And as I said, the best clan is not the clan with the best results for me. Just trying to give some new aspects for the 'conversation'.)
Gepardi /pr0
#clan.pr0 @ QNet » http://koti.mbnet.fi/warjo/pr0/
VIDAR
found a way out

Post by VIDAR »

the bullshit, is what makes it fun ;p
seeing how serious people is, when a thread like the "iN is best" was made.

:hop:
- Kill The Idealist -
Samislide
is legless

Post by Samislide »

I bet 80% of the users here has forgot that this is a game-forum. And I for one, as some of you might have figured out, encourage it to provide my own entertainment.

And btw, this thread is gold. Some people whining, some people choosing sides, some people laughing, some people just couldn't care less etc.. But what the fuck did you expect when you entered this thread? "Best clan thread" in a community like this? Think about it. No one is the better one here. Everyone is and always has been divided in different groups over the past 7 years. Even if I'm "proven wrong" I wouldn't buy it. It would just prove to me you missed my point.

Just the fact that people starts disliking eachother here makes me think I'm on crazypills. Crazypills is the shit.
Gepardi
melted

Post by Gepardi »

VIDAR wrote:the bullshit, is what makes it fun ;p
Well, it made it fun for the few first pages. But this is just too one-sided, been the same for 10 pages already. Think of something new and argue about it. Then the fun lasts for a few pages again. :)
Gepardi /pr0
#clan.pr0 @ QNet » http://koti.mbnet.fi/warjo/pr0/