Admins wake up!

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

TeZh
is connecting

Post by TeZh »

Royal^ wrote:I wouldnt have needed ANY information from mm3 at those situations, if you are playing with sounds and you are not completely stupid you can figure out most of the situations :p
Hi admin, try checking the demo with wh and you can see sound cant give those position's threw walls.. correct me if im wrong, he's your friend and your covering for him? or, you are or have been cheating your self so you cant do anything about it.

seriously, no need to reply unless you check it with wh on, cuz u dont look straight at an enemy like that without wh. and yet again I will give u the tip "you aim where you look"..

-"gg when admins lets players cheat"
dudemcpek
had its throat slit

Post by dudemcpek »

Is that the demo from a match versus [ice]? If so, he's not cheating. Except if he's quite of a noob and the cheat makes him an above average player. Besides, how hard can it be to be good with lan ping, pleeeaase.
angra
feels some chest pain

Post by angra »

TeZh stfu. Do yu think the admin will care about this when you whine like a girl at them. I don't have any problems banning anyone if they cheat. So stop making up things.

Is this the time demo?
}i{ angra - #clan.illusion
Total minutes of aq2
2005: 20 716
2006: 10 405
BeAViS
ittssaaa marrrioooo!

Post by BeAViS »

angra wrote:TeZh stfu. Do yu think the admin will care about this when you whine like a girl at them. I don't have any problems banning anyone if they cheat. So stop making up things.

Is this the time demo?
yep
- Killing today in old fashioned way -
- Beware of Beavers -
- :mario: -
angra
feels some chest pain

Post by angra »

I watched it. and i didin't think it was so much. So what should i do? nothing. right.
I didin't watch it with wh tho.

TeZh if you have some clear stuff, make a avi with wh on. and state your case. Just saying "HE CHEATS SO CLEAR" dosen't help.

If anyone can be a admin 24/7 all the time. and not play any aq and just watch for cheaters. and contact MysteryMan. Becuse this is what everyone is asking for.
When i joined aq2admins i watched cheaters all the time. and join when everyone prived. but 95% of the time, it is just some better guys that i beating up some noobs. and if you don't answer in less then 1 min. you are and lazy admin.

So my energy kinda fade out.
}i{ angra - #clan.illusion
Total minutes of aq2
2005: 20 716
2006: 10 405
BeAViS
ittssaaa marrrioooo!

Post by BeAViS »

BeAViS wrote:and, back to the guy, ive just watched first 8 rounds of the match and sincerly i think that there are players that snipe even better then him (read joki,screwface,CLOWN and other that i cant even remember), even admitting that he got skill.
- Beware of Beavers -
Sabotage
plummets to its death

Post by Sabotage »

angra wrote: When i joined aq2admins i watched cheaters all the time. and join when everyone prived. but 95% of the time, it is just some better guys that i beating up some noobs. and if you don't answer in less then 1 min
That is whats happens in most cases..
How am i spelling?" Please call 800-WHO-CARES or online at www.Tellsomeonewhocares.com
*bplease*
skmz
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by skmz »

A little fairy whisped in my ear that all admins have a common wallhack mainly for use to look at demos. Therefor I thought the admins were kinda forced to look at the demos with and without wallhack enabled, to easier bust cheaters.

Also can't believe how people can cover up on this jerk using wh so obvious. That's just pathetic, but still, that's just life..

I would just as TeZh, like to have more awake admins. If you want the game to continue without cheating, do something, or don't. Invite more people for the admin-section, would be a good idea.
PENSIONERAD cat
#AMF @ IRLNet - AMFpension.se[/b]
Flunx
feels some chest pain
In-game Name: iN Flunx

Post by Flunx »

Damn, I'm sick of your posts in the cheater threads skmz. You're no different than Zig in my eyes. Oh wait, I haven't seen the Zig demo but I'm sure it's less obvious than yours was.
I like to play games, not watch them
BeAViS
ittssaaa marrrioooo!

Post by BeAViS »

Flunx wrote:Damn, I'm sick of your posts in the cheater threads skmz. You're no different than Zig in my eyes. Oh wait, I haven't seen the Zig demo but I'm sure it's less obvious than yours was.
i had the same strange feeling.... why a cheater posts about a SUPPOSED cheater?
quite singular.
:lol:
Last edited by BeAViS on Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Beware of Beavers -
NRGizeR
feels some chest pain

Post by NRGizeR »

Flunx wrote:Damn, I'm sick of your posts in the cheater threads skmz. You're no different than Zig in my eyes. Oh wait, I haven't seen the Zig demo but I'm sure it's less obvious than yours was.
I so agree brother... I just wanna scream "look who's talking" every time skmz makes a post in here... O_o
sajh
is legless

Post by sajh »

Best post in ages, should be added as a sticky in the cheaters forum.
However i guess now we will have to endure yet another one of the oh-so-long skmz-posts. Look what you did flunx, should have just done what the rest of us are doing, IGNORE!!
whine...<br />
"på kvällarna förvandlas den spenslige solidas till....... STÅL-TIRRE!" - minch<br />
"i hoped i cud get a chance in iN when i saw even solidas cud do it " - Snigge/2fast4j00<br />
"iN minus sajh would be a nice clan and way better, but i would never ever stand playing with such an annoying player, lucky me that i didnt get a try in iN" - Romo
" it seems he is a "rich" mans child with to much attitude, he's like the man version of Paris Hilton... such a jerk" - Romo
VIDAR
found a way out

Re: Admins wake up!

Post by VIDAR »

Stupid thread.. ofc admins ban cheaters,
but its not like they sit and wait for a person to cheat, like you do.
TeZh wrote:http://antichrist.se/~skm/zig.dm2

Admins will you seriously at least try to bust cheaters or are you afraid of hurting a friend?

and wtf? admins dont have friends. they are ADMINS fgs.

O_o
- Kill The Idealist -
V34
tried to put the pin back in

Post by V34 »

My opinion is that admins doing their job quite well.
Simple.
Sabotage
plummets to its death

Post by Sabotage »

This thread is changing it`s subject from one person to another one..

I think you can post somewhere els about skmz if it is more to say..

http://forums.aq2world.com/viewtopic.php?t=1520
http://forums.aq2world.com/viewtopic.php?t=1555

smells like :shit: in here..
How am i spelling?" Please call 800-WHO-CARES or online at www.Tellsomeonewhocares.com
*bplease*