Admins wake up!

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

Misse
sank like a rock

Post by Misse »

so shut your fucking mouth saboTAGE
legalisera mera<br />
and yes im gangsta.
ogathy
is connecting

Post by ogathy »

Spikes!
Offtopic: I sailed the seven seas :yarr:
Knock 'Em Dead, Kid
Red, White and Crue
eLDORADO
hit the ground hard, real hard

Post by eLDORADO »

W1lco wrote:i guees this thread is most going against the admins? or am i wrong? :sleep:
Would be better if some ACTIVE players could get the "honor" to b an admin.. to many people wich is way to more active then a admin, happends to much times that he needs an admin wich isnt able to do anything(answer)

:#:
Vote Wilco for ADMIN!!! :D
Well, so is your mother.
sCrewFace
blew up

Post by sCrewFace »

Couldnt agree more with Flunx, its like your trying to make up for what u did by blaming other ppl. X-cheaters dont write in the cheat section unless they are accused once more :o

Yes - u cheated skmz, no - we dont wanna listen to what u say. If we havent changed our minds by now, it prolly wont happen...
Beavis:
"all depends of what accordings you take before the match."
skmz
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by skmz »

Flunx wrote:Damn, I'm sick of your posts in the cheater threads skmz. You're no different than Zig in my eyes. Oh wait, I haven't seen the Zig demo but I'm sure it's less obvious than yours was.
1st: Just don't use your eyes, sticking around whining.. You can't take normal posts? This is a forum. Go cry somewhere else. Hope you know what a forum is for? Probably not.
2nd: I'm getting sick of retards like you, whining like a baby, and want useless flamewars going on. People like you will unfortunately always be here. Sad.
3rd: You haven't watched it? Then shut the hell up, moron. You know nothing then.

Yes, I responded you in the same language like you did. Just wanted to be in same low level, so you can understand my post completely.

Please also flame in a flamewar thread, this is about cheating, so stick to the subject.

Screwface, you are the moron of the year. It seems you are the master of making useless flamewars. Depends on low brain-capacity perhaps? Or just have nothing to do? Or both.

Fun part is that nobody seem to dare say anything to morons like those. Ever. They are afraid? Pathetic. I'm so very damn sure more think like me.

And no, I won't respond more from morons like these kids. Now go flame all you want.

Very well, I had my laugh of the day.
Last edited by skmz on Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
PENSIONERAD cat
#AMF @ IRLNet - AMFpension.se[/b]
Prinsii
was in the wrong place

Post by Prinsii »

Hah, laughed out loud when i read this shit skmz. Going all personal and stuff, if he is the moron of the week you are the moron of the year :#:
Love is the only solution.
skmz

Post by skmz »

Prinsii wrote:Hah, laughed out loud when i read this shit skmz. Going all personal and stuff, if he is the moron of the week you are the moron of the year :#:
Get a life, Rikk. Out.
PENSIONERAD cat
angra
feels some chest pain

Post by angra »

skmz nobody is afraid, just that no one else care about his posts.
}i{ angra - #clan.illusion
Total minutes of aq2
2005: 20 716
2006: 10 405
Flunx
feels some chest pain
In-game Name: iN Flunx

Post by Flunx »

Oh my! The gloves are off!
You should write posts when you're angry skmz. 'Low level' posting doesn't suit you as good as it does on me.
I'll bet ya 5 bucks you'll reply to another one of these threads/posts skmz :-)
I like to play games, not watch them
Samislide
is legless

Post by Samislide »

Why am I not suprised? This could have been predicted by a blind & deaf person whos never seen or heard of letters & forums befor.
NRGizeR
feels some chest pain

Post by NRGizeR »

skmz wrote:1st: Just don't use your eyes, sticking around whining.. You can't take normal posts? This is a forum. Go cry somewhere else. Hope you know what a forum is for? Probably not.
2nd: I'm getting sick of retards like you, whining like a baby, and want useless flamewars going on. People like you will unfortunately always be here. Sad.
3rd: You haven't watched it? Then shut the hell up, moron. You know nothing then.
Oooh... that was a whole lot of nothing... you're pretty ok at namecalling though... :tup: This is a forum, yeah, and if you haven't noticed, forums contain alot of flames, whining, and so on. I mean, this whole forum SECTION is all about whining about other people. I also see alot of crying from a user called skmz, so again, look who's talking... :tup:
skmz wrote:Please also flame in a flamewar thread, this is about cheating, so stick to the subject.
We did.... cheater...
skmz

Post by skmz »

Yeh, Flunx. I bet I owe you 5 bucks.

True, these threads are only about whining and flaming. But it's getting sad, since all facts you can use is "cheat" and "sucks spelling english". Is that all you can get?

Try something new, kids. You're just embarassing yourselves.
Like, tell me about my goodlook, or how bad life I must have, or how alone I am, or even something more funny. I'm really getting tired of this shit, nobody can come up with something new.

But I got to admit it, sometimes it can be fun to read such idiot replies.
I just hope that nobody takes it really seriously, last I want is to hurt anyone. I mean, Flunx? Give me a break, you think I was angry? Like I said, I was only behaving in same low-level like you. No hard feelings.

Have to go to bed now, work tomorrow; A hint: I assist preschool teachers, so please start flaming about that. Could be fun.

~Money doesn't grow on trees, but idiots does.
PENSIONERAD cat
nufan
brains are on the wall

Post by nufan »

tell us out your nice black and white only textures skmz :lol:
Flunx
feels some chest pain
In-game Name: iN Flunx

Post by Flunx »

I never said that you were angry skmz.

And frankly I don't care if I make a fool of myself. I am simply stating my opinion. Make of it as you will. (I was expecting a reaction like this from you though.) And it seems like I'm not alone about my opinion.

Your posts are just blabber which makes no sense. They make me skratch my head and wonder what you're really implying.
I don't care about anything else than the fact that you cheated and most likely still do out from the screenshots I've seen.

While I'm posting this I'm pouring more fuel to the fire which I'm tyring to extinguish. But that's what makes this forums so much fun to read now, isn't it? :-)

Stop trying to make people feel sorry for you. Too bad it's way too late for you to admit that you cheated and take it like a man.

Oh, and good night. Have a nice day at work.
I like to play games, not watch them
W1lco
tripped on its own grenade

Post by W1lco »

:)
The colourblind