How much longer?

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

Mutant
joined the game

Post by Mutant »

I don't know why people gives their whine about cheat etc. to these *RK* guys, because if you dont beat them, you just suck..
There is no strength in RK, easy as that! :shocker:
At least not Nazu :o HEH
[16:28:02] <Punisher^^^> so now know u i dont user cheater or some im normal player no wh
MestereN
is connecting

Post by MestereN »

Well.... zeerif... I know you aint cheatin, as far as I know... but... its not just the cw yesterday (wich obviously made coin fall).
I dont care so much that we lost, when you stayed and camp all mesto, cause you know the past many cws we´ve played have been a cruel asswoopin´ of your kiddie soft buttcheecks.

As for the fact of proof. MoraQ, Tamb00n and nazuu was caught during a cw vs. like... 2 months ago, and we got told that they were banned from now on. And... they were for like... 2-3days for some reason.

The fact of the matter is that everyone know they are cheatin, and noone seems to care about it.

I would be delited to hear from ANYONE who thinks that clan *RF* are honest players, and they love to played vs. them?
Hvorfor gøre noget idag, som man kan få en anden til at gøre i morgen?<br /><br /><br />
Only fools cleans up... A genious manages kaos...
MestereN
is connecting

Post by MestereN »

Besides... it has dick shit to do with winning vs. them. I think we´ve lost 1 or 2 cws vs them... and won like.... 10 or 15. Cant really say for sure. And we didnt loose yesterday zeerif. When you started lookin in the walls at AP and shootin before you were out, we quit the fuckin mess.... no point in keep playin a cw you know that you camp and cheat.

But hey.... guess you guys really was happy since you finally didnt loose with 15 or more on Mesto.

Im happy for you guys.... really am.... guess that boosted your morals :lol:
Hvorfor gøre noget idag, som man kan få en anden til at gøre i morgen?<br /><br /><br />
Brow
is connecting

Post by Brow »

Just kick the idiots... This shouldn't be a game were ppl cheat, and if they do, they are to be banned.
The result of just ignoring this, is that ppl begin to cheat for winning againt these noobs.
I cant see any problem with banning them for a couple of weeks
Demoni
joined the game

Post by Demoni »

BAN THOSE CHEATERS!11 :santa: :bday: :lol:
sajh
is legless

Post by sajh »

Mutant wrote:I don't know why people gives their whine about cheat etc. to these *RK* guys, because if you dont beat them, you just suck..
There is no strength in RK, easy as that! :shocker:
At least not Nazu :o HEH
RF:P
whine...<br />
"på kvällarna förvandlas den spenslige solidas till....... STÅL-TIRRE!" - minch<br />
"i hoped i cud get a chance in iN when i saw even solidas cud do it " - Snigge/2fast4j00<br />
"iN minus sajh would be a nice clan and way better, but i would never ever stand playing with such an annoying player, lucky me that i didnt get a try in iN" - Romo
" it seems he is a "rich" mans child with to much attitude, he's like the man version of Paris Hilton... such a jerk" - Romo
sescrew
sank like a rock

Post by sescrew »

Clown wrote:We played them. We beat them. I don't care if people cheat against me as long as I don't know about it and I win.
God you are dumb
{MOB} For Life
Beavisss
loses a vital chest organ

Post by Beavisss »

Chuck Norris once said: Dont whine.
And you know, I believe that man!
:norris:

btw *RF* lost -10 to questionmark yesterday, so I bet they dont cheat!!
KaFFeLi
is connecting

lol?

Post by KaFFeLi »

who cheated yeasterday? i wanna know really huh? and we didnt camp in mesto we played 25 rounds in mesto. usually we lose mesto like 23-2 (25 rounds) and when u win plus 20 your map then we didnt camp but when we played good your map we camped? yes yes sir i can boogie huh hah? where is the truth? and we pwned your ass in airport sooooooooo wtf young and the
restless? how do u do? :shocker: :hop:
BeAViS
ittssaaa marrrioooo!

Post by BeAViS »

Clown wrote:We played them. We beat them. I don't care if people cheat against me as long as I don't know about it and I win.
what he sayd
- Killing today in old fashioned way -
- Beware of Beavers -
- :mario: -
SheMale
hit the ground hard, real hard

Post by SheMale »

Mesteren wrote
I would be delited to hear from ANYONE who thinks that clan *RF* are honest players, and they love to played vs. them?
It's always fun to play vs *RF* :] I've played them ~10times in 1week, always fun with some 'hide and seek' :]
sescrew
sank like a rock

Post by sescrew »

what are u trying to say Kaffeli i really dont understand that freaky shit your trying to explain/tell what ever? I didnt play the match vs u, everytime i played vs RF we've won all im saying is u suck u cheat and u camp
{MOB} For Life
MestereN
is connecting

Post by MestereN »

Well.... you had 2 m4 camping in the spawns... either en the two house up on top, and the 2 ssg´s did the same. Or you stayed in the lil´ "red house" were you spawn from time to time... you didnt play mesto very well... I´ve seen you play mesto well, but that wasent one of them. really.... but its okay KaFFeli.... I congratulate you... you discovered another way to make the game boring... (besides cheat)

Well... I cant remember exactly who cheated last night.... not sure that any of you did at all last night.... but my statement about cheat was directed more to our prior cws where you GOT FUCKIN CAUGHT......

Last night you started lookin into the walls and shootin in the most strange places before we came out... but hey.... its hard to have faith in someone NOT to cheat, when they´ve been caught so many times.....

Funny how noone replied on that matter to weather people think you guys are honest players or not? Wonder why? :lol:
Samislide
is legless

Post by Samislide »

fuct wrote:
Played em last night and won, so i dont really care either
Mustwinners?????

And just to be ontopic. I don't give a rats ass about RF, all I know is that they are one of the few clans nowadays that playes us. So, if they cheat, let them. Better to play cheaters than no clans at all. And also, I don't accuse anyone. So I take their side even thou they might have some cheaters or whatever..
nazu
is connecting

Post by nazu »

*giggling* Cut the crap dude (MestereN), we wasn't banned of cheating and I bet you knew that, you just can't deny we were better this time. I don't see point of this thread, how much longer you keep this whining up? Open your eyes man.. You don't have to play against us, but why you need whine all the time, col..