I Want Demos!

The general catch-all forum for Action Quake2 related discussions.

Moderator: Moderators

Preto
found a way out

I Want Demos!

Post by Preto »

Hi! I suck! I wanna learn how to play a little better! If anyone has demos of Outrageous War Nuts, IkkeNo, Shadow Crusaders, Apprime and Mobile Infantry can you please place them online or tell me a site? :rambo:
Para mim tanto me faz! Que digas coisas boas ou coisas más! Ou mesmo que inventes! Algo que eu nunca fiz!!!! YYYEEEAAAHHH
angra
feels some chest pain

Post by angra »

Here you can find demos from: scup, http://www.aq2suomi.com/forum/viewtopic ... c&start=20
}i{ angra - #clan.illusion
Total minutes of aq2
2005: 20 716
2006: 10 405
Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

and why just them?
There's a chopper coming in 3 days and there's a katana on top of the cafe and that's all you need to know
angra
feels some chest pain

Post by angra »

He can find alot of demos there. more then on aq2 gear. (and it looks like he already have them)
Didin't find aq2 league demos.
}i{ angra - #clan.illusion
Total minutes of aq2
2005: 20 716
2006: 10 405
Da^JuaN
was picked off

Post by Da^JuaN »

Few aq2w.league demos:

Season 1: here
Season 2: here
TotteN
sank like a rock
In-game Name: TotteN
Operating System: win 7
Memory: 8GB
Hard drive: 3TB
Graphics card: ATI HD 7000
Monitor: 2
Mouse: Logitech G500
Keyboard: Microsoft Sidewinder

Re: I Want Demos!

Post by TotteN »

Preto wrote:Hi! I suck! I wanna learn how to play a little better! If anyone has demos of Outrageous War Nuts, IkkeNo, Shadow Crusaders, Apprime and Mobile Infantry can you please place them online or tell me a site? :rambo:
hehe why dont u wanna see some good demos?
21 is the shizzle i tell ya
or something with korny!!! that dude is like the god of aq2!!
alla smälter till honung för papp,charmörenas konung strandens romeo.stringtrosorna landar i sanden när totte springer på stranden playans don juan
sajh
is legless

Re: I Want Demos!

Post by sajh »

TotteN wrote: or something with korny!!! that dude is like the god of aq2!!
Not very nice to try to fool preto.
whine...<br />
"på kvällarna förvandlas den spenslige solidas till....... STÅL-TIRRE!" - minch<br />
"i hoped i cud get a chance in iN when i saw even solidas cud do it " - Snigge/2fast4j00<br />
"iN minus sajh would be a nice clan and way better, but i would never ever stand playing with such an annoying player, lucky me that i didnt get a try in iN" - Romo
" it seems he is a "rich" mans child with to much attitude, he's like the man version of Paris Hilton... such a jerk" - Romo
Preto
found a way out

Post by Preto »

Sorry Den but i'm not a big knower of foreign clans so i only asked for those who i've heard before but your clan rulez past the link for demos =P thank you all
Para mim tanto me faz! Que digas coisas boas ou coisas más! Ou mesmo que inventes! Algo que eu nunca fiz!!!! YYYEEEAAAHHH
WizardExt
tried to put the pin back in
In-game Name: WizardExt
Mouse: Razer DeathAdder

Post by WizardExt »

I remember a few years back when Aq2suomi had a side menu with the latest demos and updated very frequently. I had a visit every morning to download and watch the latest games together with a nice cup of coffee.

Good memories.
Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

You won't learn anything from us anyway. We do things people don't understand. Like catching knives and falling off buildings :)
I don't give a shit.
korsakoff
is connecting

Post by korsakoff »

WizardExt wrote:I remember a few years back when Aq2suomi had a side menu with the latest demos and updated very frequently. I had a visit every morning to download and watch the latest games together with a nice cup of coffee.

Good memories.
And it's still there :) http://www.aq2suomi.com/demot.php
Tho' some of the links don't work and it doesn't seem to be updated very recently ('04)..
Even tho' the page is in Finnish the downloadlink should not be that hard to find. (Hint: Tiedosto = File)
emu
Syndrome of a Down

Post by emu »

you wanna watch a movie of MI ? Just ask to get demos from zonic then, because the rest was just filling the 4 spots up.
Call me your valentine call me once tonight
cheef
blew itself up

Post by cheef »

learning from demos?
set up a right working config, learn to aim, and play with brain.
easy, ey?

greets
Da^JuaN
was picked off

Post by Da^JuaN »

cheef wrote:learning from demos?
set up a right working config, learn to aim, and play with brain.
easy, ey?

greets
And eat milkanaps
MarlPoro
melted

Post by MarlPoro »

Seems like demos uploaded in AQ2Suomi by vanksi doesn't work, maybe he has lost the ftp space that he used to store the demos. I already notified him about that. All older (and the "newest" which I personally have uploaded) urls should work.

And btw, I would upload more nice demos to Action Gear, but no one has come to offer me such (like in ANY category for ages) B/ Though they should be special in some manner; like special rules or nice tournament matches.
MarlPoro / Anxiety
Thanks for reading