Best player on map?

The general catch-all forum for Action Quake2 related discussions.

Moderator: Moderators

Perditus
is connecting

Post by Perditus »

Many of you have claimed someone to be best player in rooftops, but I have clear opinnion that the best player in rooftops is someone from our clan, > F <, Freemasons, though we very rarely lose that map, and always there is one or two, or even three of us in top of frags. Even if it's a cw (almost 400 of them played already in this map) or puplic map.
So best player(s) in rooftops is(are):

> F < Perditus
> F < Moujou
> F < NRGizeR
> F < OqqiZ
> F < mollukka
> F < radiq

:) Keep on talking.
Repsaj
as long as it's salty..

Post by Repsaj »

Perditus wrote:Many of you have claimed someone to be best player in rooftops, but I have clear opinnion that the best player in rooftops is someone from our clan, > F <, Freemasons, though we very rarely lose that map, and always there is one or two, or even three of us in top of frags. Even if it's a cw (almost 400 of them played already in this map) or puplic map.

> F < Perditus
> F < Moujou
> F < NRGizeR
> F < OqqiZ
> F < mollukka
> F < radiq

It's rude to begin with your own name.
BeAViS
ittssaaa marrrioooo!

Post by BeAViS »

pffff liar :)
- Killing today in old fashioned way -
- Beware of Beavers -
- :mario: -
Samislide
is legless

Post by Samislide »

Perditus wrote:Many of you have claimed someone to be best player in rooftops, but I have clear opinnion that the best player in rooftops is someone from our clan, > F <, Freemasons, though we very rarely lose that map, and always there is one or two, or even three of us in top of frags. Even if it's a cw (almost 400 of them played already in this map) or puplic map.

> F < Perditus
> F < Moujou
> F < NRGizeR
> F < OqqiZ
> F < mollukka
> F < radiq

Can't remember even once when I've seen you guys search a Match with the bot without adding "2xfi" or "Finnish clans only" or whatever. So the clear fact would be; You don't know shit.

No offence or anything, just felt like adding that since people can't accept honest, 'hard and direct' language at these forums.
sajh
is legless

Post by sajh »

doubt that F would beat kfl at rooftops :(
whine...<br />
"på kvällarna förvandlas den spenslige solidas till....... STÅL-TIRRE!" - minch<br />
"i hoped i cud get a chance in iN when i saw even solidas cud do it " - Snigge/2fast4j00<br />
"iN minus sajh would be a nice clan and way better, but i would never ever stand playing with such an annoying player, lucky me that i didnt get a try in iN" - Romo
" it seems he is a "rich" mans child with to much attitude, he's like the man version of Paris Hilton... such a jerk" - Romo
fuct
is full of buckshot

Post by fuct »

Devirus wrote:

> F < Perditus
> F < Moujou
> F < NRGizeR
> F < OqqiZ
> F < mollukka
> F < radiq

Can't remember even once when I've seen you guys search a Match with the bot without adding "2xfi" or "Finnish clans only" or whatever. So the clear fact would be; You don't know shit.

No offence or anything, just felt like adding that since people can't accept honest, 'hard and direct' language at these forums.
without the futility of starting an argument with you i would like to point out your 2x catch shit and say shut ur mouth m8 :)

this post does not promote 2xANYTHING in any way :D
Perditus
is connecting

Post by Perditus »

Devirus wrote:Can't remember even once when I've seen you guys search a Match with the bot without adding "2xfi" or "Finnish clans only" or whatever. So the clear fact would be; You don't know shit.

That's true that we don't usually want to play against "forign" clans.. Usually these matches are piece of shit. For reason or another. Maybe we should try again sometimes and hope it's better nowdays.
And that's also true that we don't know for sure. But I can have my opinnion still right? :)
Reloiz
sank like a rock

Post by Reloiz »

Yes! YES! Finally! FINNISH VS REST! AGAIN! Fight on!
nufan
brains are on the wall

Post by nufan »

nah reloiz :)
country doesn't matter on that point.
just that clans who don't play other clans can't claim they are the best on that certain map...

as iN would claim to be the best on mesto since we never have played sC`
as a not so good clan in norway without saying their clan name think they are very good on cloud without playing UNi.
as a portugal clan think they are really good on tokyo, but we won them on their server.
etc, no need to put out more examples. :)
NRGizeR
feels some chest pain

Post by NRGizeR »

nufan wrote:nah reloiz :)
country doesn't matter on that point.
just that clans who don't play other clans can't claim they are the best on that certain map...
I agree to some extent, but also remember for example the possibility that UNi would say that they are the best on cloud without having played other "good" clans... It could still be true you know? :P

But really, why take any of the posts in this thread seriously (I know I'm not being serious) lots of people claiming that they are good on a certain map... "w00t, I'm the best at everything!"

At least I took perditus comment as a "we are the champions" post :) (look at the nice smiley at the end) I'd like to think that we, as a clan, are pretty good at rooftops, but I hardly think I'm the best .... (at any map :D) but don't ask moujou, because he will tell you that he is :mrgreen:
Lurre
is connecting

Post by Lurre »

sajh wrote:doubt that F would beat kfl at rooftops :(
true, kfl was hard beaten in rooftops. :) even when i was playing.
Overii
sank like a rock

Post by Overii »

2bad kfl went down on rooftops like 14 year old girls vs [e] and took it like sluts gg u know
ich bin das kopf o/
Haur
blew up

Post by Haur »

as iN would claim to be the best on mesto since we never have played sC`
I would like to see iN beat {MOB} on Mesto.. It's been a while since we lost Mesto.. I even recall us tying with sC..
Samislide
is legless

Post by Samislide »

A clan like MOB shouldn't even write in a forum dedicated for aq2players, as you guys merly know how to play the game. You guys can't be compared to sC, even tho u got the same map. Dream on little boy.
Overii
sank like a rock

Post by Overii »

i recall u (MOB) losing mesto just 2 hours ago ;)
ich bin das kopf o/