FreddyK

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

Da^JuaN
was picked off

Post by Da^JuaN »

I think i laughed even more about this whole topic than you ever will mister.. i feel for people like you (not)

Oh and also, i find it kinda strange that my stories are kinda different than the ones you are trying to tell here (and no i wont tell them). I understand you are trying to clear your image, "you are so open".. no it wont work. kthxbye
Misse
sank like a rock

Post by Misse »

:sleep:
legalisera mera<br />
and yes im gangsta.
Samislide
is legless

Post by Samislide »

Heh, dunno if anyone remembers him but this guy sounds like a mini-Potetball, aka. the ACom-dude.

The sad part, like some people chooses to call it, isn't the cheating here. It's that he actually records people playing on public-servers and then takes his time to watch it over and over again? And on top of that he edits it with whatever to finilize his assumings of a cheater, because if he can't do it - no one else can either. Hence the ratbot-usage.

Doctor dev has spoken, kthxbye.
Lotus
killed itself
In-game Name: kk'lok
Mouse: diamondback

Post by Lotus »

Where did the real freddy go?
I pleasure myself, everyday.
>kk'lok
BeAViS
ittssaaa marrrioooo!

Post by BeAViS »

thats omg fun to read.
please, cheatersm never stop cheating: cause if these threads will never be anymore.
so the aq2world forums will lose a bit of interest :lol:
- Killing today in old fashioned way -
- Beware of Beavers -
- :mario: -
Caracol
was picked off

Post by Caracol »

I expected some more action actually. The secondary parts were kinda weak and got a bit disoriented with all those names.
I'm sure not buying the DVD.
Ne quid nimis.
Sovnig
blew itself up

Post by Sovnig »

I dont understand shit of this... I thought it was the .dk FreddyK aka Gunpl@y who got banned?

But he's 13 years old, can't speak english, and definitely wouldn't have the brains to write such a long and boring post since he's dumb like FUCK?!

... I remember when Sir_vive and I made him believe that a) we'd join his clan b) that my sister had a crush on him cuz he was so good at aq2 c) he talked to my sister who wanted to get into his pants d) that we'd actually kick his ass cuz he was a pervert with my sister
A good discussion is like a miniskirt; long enough to cover the subject, but short enough to pertain interest
//Splinter
Da^JuaN
was picked off

Post by Da^JuaN »

Sovnig wrote:I dont understand shit of this... I thought it was the .dk FreddyK aka Gunpl@y who got banned?

But he's 13 years old, can't speak english, and definitely wouldn't have the brains to write such a long and boring post since he's dumb like FUCK?!
Read the first line of his post.. and reply again ;)
Varne
is connecting

:D

Post by Varne »

O_o
"Only fools charge into unknown danger, but then again only fools follow fools so here I am ! "

vArne
Caracol
was picked off

Post by Caracol »

You sound like arne.
Ne quid nimis.
m1ndless
was flattened
In-game Name: m1ndless
Operating System: Windows 7
Processor model/speed: AMD Phenom II X6 1100T
Memory: 16345 MB
Hard drive: Corsiar 120 GB SSD
Graphics card: nVidia GeForce GTX 560 Ti SLI
Monitor: Benq 24"
Mouse: Steelseries Sensei RAW
Keyboard: Steelseries 6Gv2

Post by m1ndless »

Haur wrote:HOW DARE YOU USE THE CLAN NAME #Stener AND FREDDYK/GUNPLAY IN THE SAME SENTENCE!?!

I should fuck you up.. Gunplay has nothing to do with #Stener.. They wanted to reopen #Stener back in the old days, but they didn't have the balls so it was like 1-2 days.. The Only true #Stener's out there are: Thunder, Fitze, Hue, Franz(his bigbrother :shock:), Zan and my self!

WE KEPT THE DREAM ALIVE!!
sorry :( thats what I know.. I just think everbody should know the differnce between Gunplay and Gunpl@ay... That way the one who didn't cheat wont get any trouble... Did not mean to offend you, but if I did I'm really sorry....
THIS POST IS FOR SALE
Sovnig
blew itself up

Post by Sovnig »

Da^JuaN wrote: Read the first line of his post.. and reply again ;)
Eh, now I'm even more lost... so the guy speaking with FreddyK's name isn't really him, but some sad geek who edited something so FreddyK could cheat? And why is he talking here, who is he, why on earth did he write such a long post, and why did he give it to Gunplay?
A good discussion is like a miniskirt; long enough to cover the subject, but short enough to pertain interest
//Splinter
fuct
is full of buckshot

Post by fuct »

you are lost.....
Sovnig
blew itself up

Post by Sovnig »

THANKS CPT. OBVIOUS!

Who'd ever guessed if you hadn't written my first line once more?
//Splinter
Sabotage
plummets to its death

Post by Sabotage »

Samislide wrote:Heh, dunno if anyone remembers him but this guy sounds like a mini-Potetball, aka. the ACom-dude.
Don`t blame Potetball :m00:
How am i spelling?" Please call 800-WHO-CARES or online at www.Tellsomeonewhocares.com
*bplease*