nuubies league ???

The general catch-all forum for Action Quake2 related discussions.

Moderator: Moderators

BeAViS
ittssaaa marrrioooo!

Post by BeAViS »

WaRiUs wrote:ØøM can you show me that they do have a leauge??
I reeaally what do see that.
he didnt said that newbies have a league. he said that newbies have a division. :D

but the problem, as he said, is that noobsclan seems that... well.... "like" to leave the league when they lose one match. and thats ok, if all noobs are together in one division... who cares? only one division is fucked up.
but if there is A LEAGUE centered on omgomgomgN00000000000000bS, and every day the league loose clans cause they leave just by loseing a match... you understand that this is not a good thing...
do you?
:D
- Killing today in old fashioned way -
- Beware of Beavers -
- :mario: -
Misse
sank like a rock

Post by Misse »

hahaha warius you're so damn funny 8D
legalisera mera<br />
and yes im gangsta.
Akor
joined the game

Post by Akor »

Thats just a stupid idea. And yes im a nuubie :D
ZoRoXo
tripped on its own grenade
In-game Name: Keeent

Post by ZoRoXo »

i`ve played against warius and his clan death and they realy are n00bz. :lol:
so if u want a league then play more and get better and compete in the league that already is :m00:
Aka. kK >> Keeent
( ) ( )
(^_^)
(~)(~)
WaRiUs
joined the game

Post by WaRiUs »

JeJe i see that this is not werry poppulary. And its now way it is gonna work if nobady whants it so... But i thik you are werry selfish. You are Just thinking of your self. This coud mabey have been a good thing if we have tryed it, and mabey a way to make aq more intressting for the peaoples who not are so good in aq yet. (a way to keep the game a live)
but ok if nobady whants it we can just forgett it :rambo:
Da^JuaN
was picked off

Post by Da^JuaN »

I simply dont have the time for it..
TuBorGi
is connecting

Post by TuBorGi »

see u have time for nipple nipping :D :D
WaRiUs
joined the game

Post by WaRiUs »

HaHa.. Sure..You dont have time..The trouth is that you give a FUCK! in the clans who arent so good as rr or rf or iN or mob osv.. i whish that all the noobi clans/players have stoped playd aq2 for a wile.. Belive me then it havent been somthing named aq2 longer.. yes mabey a band :D

So dont tel me that you dont have time.. If you realy cared you could have teiken you time like you do whit all the other tings you do..

bad coment! O_o
TuBorGi
is connecting

Post by TuBorGi »

but another thing is to make a division under the 5.th divisjon thats is the noobs division :) . could that be easier to manage ??
Da^JuaN
was picked off

Post by Da^JuaN »

eh.. ive said in other threads that i dont even have time to organize a league for the "better" clans, so dont jump to those conclusions.
dudemcpek
had its throat slit

Post by dudemcpek »

Make a league yourself then? Why would someone else like Juan simply HAVE to make a league when you request one? Do it yourself, else you just don't give a fuck about the game. Make yourself useful and perhaps you'll be more than a noob.
WaRiUs
joined the game

Post by WaRiUs »

The reason we ask here is that we need some help you idiot! If we could have maken it our self then we havent asked here.(since you give me a stupid coment like that i start wonder if you are a noob or)...And i have never sayd that it have to bee Da^juan. Who is gonna be the Organistraitor for this! We just need one who can admins it and organize it.
BeAViS
ittssaaa marrrioooo!

Post by BeAViS »

WaRiUs wrote:The reason we ask here is that we need some help you idiot! If we could have maken it our self then we havent asked here.(since you give me a stupid coment like that i start wonder if you are a noob or)...And i have never sayd that it have to bee Da^juan. Who is gonna be the Organistraitor for this! We just need one who can admins it and organize it.
when you say idiot to someone, please be sure of be looking into a mirror.

btw, if you ask it kindly you can easily get temporary rcon passwords for servers and promote some of your "lessnoob" guys as admin, and you as organizator. organizing a league isnt that simply thing, even just because you have to talk and make agreeing ppl that sometimes isnt that smart as the internets makes you to think.
and if ppl tells you "i dont have time for it, SORRY" maybe its just because have something to do in real life.

edit:
plz dont make this become another flame thread :D
just ask what you need, and maybe it will be gifted you.
btw i advertise you that, as juan said, finding people that can organize or admin a league is kinda difficult.. everybody have some irl problems, study, work, shit.... and im not talking about a "newbie league", im talking of "anykind league"
- Killing today in old fashioned way -
- Beware of Beavers -
- :mario: -
Caracol
was picked off

Post by Caracol »

I'm so not reading this thread.
Ne quid nimis.
Evilcina
saw the light

Post by Evilcina »

it would be much easyer to make a cup for less skilled clans