What do you think about this?

The general catch-all forum for Action Quake2 related discussions.

Moderator: Moderators

sajh
is legless

Post by sajh »

Den wrote:I would give him a chance, let him play but he has to create demos of every game he plays. If he forgets, default loss. simple.
nah, they didnt accept that :)
whine...<br />
"på kvällarna förvandlas den spenslige solidas till....... STÅL-TIRRE!" - minch<br />
"i hoped i cud get a chance in iN when i saw even solidas cud do it " - Snigge/2fast4j00<br />
"iN minus sajh would be a nice clan and way better, but i would never ever stand playing with such an annoying player, lucky me that i didnt get a try in iN" - Romo
" it seems he is a "rich" mans child with to much attitude, he's like the man version of Paris Hilton... such a jerk" - Romo
fuct
is full of buckshot

Post by fuct »

SheMale wrote:This is from another aq2world forum, I wrote something to whatever his nick was, and fuct posted "n dont u be callin people fuckers u cheating cunt, go die". I do think he's got something personal against me hewhew, not that I care, but it's just... lame.
thats cos u called matic a fucker, u cheating cunt go die, also I didnt make the decision on my own
nufan
brains are on the wall

Post by nufan »

shhh, relax.
internett words don't harm!
don't be internett mad!
:( O_o :rambo:
Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

It's fuct's cup. He didn't do it for anyone else but himself. He's bored, he arranges something so that he is less bored, anything goes as long as fuct likes it.

There's a reason they don't allow random people to make decisions in AQ2 Admins.
I don't give a shit.
KriBBa
was flattened

Post by KriBBa »

Den wrote:I would give him a chance, let him play but he has to create demos of every game he plays. If he forgets, default loss. simple.
good, yes this is what we said.
then since he also have autorecord and have recorded every cw the last couple of months..
(20:04:12) (lillemaan-) kribbaway fast vi spelar inte om du spelar
sayvzah
hit the ground hard, real hard

Post by sayvzah »

WOW Kribba, a true must have guys! please send me all off his recorded cws so i can learn somethingz :sleep:
Flyer
joined the game

Post by Flyer »

thats cos u called matic a fucker, u cheating cunt go die, also I didnt make the decision on my own
PRIV Chat with Matic
(18:21:35) (NARF|Matic) dunno, we will see what caracol says
(18:21:53) (NARF|Matic) you can also make a thread and we can see what people think of it :)

People stay to the subject plz.
:)
BeAViS
ittssaaa marrrioooo!

Post by BeAViS »

seriously funneh hows growing up this thread.
is such as, you know, when you are young and you meet with you lil friends to the field to play some football. there is always someone that owns the ball you are going to play with that says "no he cant play, because the ball is mine", or something like that.
in that case "he" cant play because, you know, the boy who carryed the ball has the power.
i totally agree with fuct when he said that cheaters arent admitted to his league, k, no problem. that guy you are talking about (dont know even the name, i never played with him) was caught cheating? well. hes out. wasn't he? i dont see why takeing him out. is he suspected? well in this case, as usual (HAHA)(i lie), dennis is right: just let him autorecord his fucking matches and send it to admins. (oh just as personal opinion, three admins are too few for a league)
btw i really dont care, im just the guy with hc that pops behind you and BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM you are dead. remember that.

edit:
oh juan, i give this thread 4 pages.
- Killing today in old fashioned way -
- Beware of Beavers -
- :mario: -
sescrew
sank like a rock

Post by sescrew »

Why have fuct even the smallest power about anything in aq2? Clearly he isnt fit to be responseable for anything and especially not a cup.

Jolla is DA BOMB, he didnt cheat.........FUCK U FUCT

BOYKOT THE CUP, HELP JOLLA :hop:
{MOB} For Life
fuct
is full of buckshot

Post by fuct »

the village idiot......
sescrew
sank like a rock

Post by sescrew »

fuct wrote:the village idiot......
niiice fuct niiiice O_o
{MOB} For Life
Sabotage
plummets to its death

Post by Sabotage »

Hehe..Someone need to move on in this life :oh:
How am i spelling?" Please call 800-WHO-CARES or online at www.Tellsomeonewhocares.com
*bplease*
quba
plummets to its death

Post by quba »

(17:57:24) (Flyer) this is just some bullshit from finnish forums

For Flyer :D

:tup: :beer: :beer: :beer: