just gotta get this off my chest....

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

fuct
is full of buckshot

Post by fuct »

SheMale wrote:... who even bother reading all thhis?
maybe you should, its a rare flash of clarity on an otherwise out of control forum.
BeAViS
ittssaaa marrrioooo!

Post by BeAViS »

SheMale wrote:... who even bother reading all thhis?
maybe you should, almost only bliz's one.
and if you dont understand, dont click the "X" up-left on your window. just read it another time.
- Killing today in old fashioned way -
- Beware of Beavers -
- :mario: -
arild
loses a vital chest organ

Post by arild »

kumanru ftw!

-Alex
Hapid00!!
BadWerdz
hit the ground hard, real hard

Post by BadWerdz »

word bliz

and word arild ofc ;)
Proud member of Vikings from North [Vfn] - http://aq2.tyldum.com / #vfn
Master with mp5, sexiest aq2 player alive, 1# Ninja 2006, just some of my titles.
Nozaki
blew up

Post by Nozaki »

Gepardi wrote:
Nozaki wrote: and that is kinda the thing too...trought the years I've played since aq2 came out.. playing styles have changed... before it was few ppl using the m4, mostly cuz ppl could not handle it. ofc seeing ppl getting good with some weapon is ofc great, now we even see some good knifers(and not just the lucky one hit wonders). And that is actually what i dont like... when everyone start using m4 att all times(i know that not EVERYONE do this ffs, but it is atrend), the diversity in the game disappears, and thus, the fun disappears...
You said it yourself in another thread. "thats just the way the wind blows... you just cant make it turn"
sadly.. I'm right...
HiRr! ;D
IBA
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by IBA »

Repsaj wrote:
IBA wrote:dont care
You seem oto care enough to reply u mummel!
i didnt read anything... just wanted to post shit. well ok i read the topic!
#quadaver || TEAMS !"§ || http://www.quadaver.de
sanity
was in the wrong place

Post by sanity »

winning... doesn't satisfy you, maybe for a second

so why bother
BadWerdz
hit the ground hard, real hard

Post by BadWerdz »

bliz wrote: There used to be a time where people didn't care how much ping they had, where they played, what maps people chose, how they played etc.
makes me think back to the time I got into aq2 and a player called Neg. the most evil hc player I've ever had the honour to meet.
he played over a fucking 33.6kbits modem. And he shared that sucker with a friend! sometimes I wish we could force the whole scene to go back to playing software 640¤400 with 200 in ping. thoose where the days, m4 lasersight was hated everywhere, knifes, m3, hc where 1337 weapons and there was like a handful of desent snipers around :)

gaah!

/me dreams about the house of pain, the NW server, Msdosmats house of aj-aj and all the old public servers.
Proud member of Vikings from North [Vfn] - http://aq2.tyldum.com / #vfn
Master with mp5, sexiest aq2 player alive, 1# Ninja 2006, just some of my titles.