S3c!0r use cheats!

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

S3ci0r
tried to put the pin back in

S3c!0r use cheats!

Post by S3ci0r »

Excuse me for my bad english but I hope that you can understand me.

Few days ago me and my brother decided to reinstall Windown on our PC. After reinstallation i run my aq2 and checked lags on high resolution (1024x768) with fullscreen and… I saw that i don’t have lags like i have got it before. Normaly I played in window with low resolution: 512x384 (gl_mode 2) without fullscreen so my screen was realy small. Now, with my new resolution I play much better but what is the problem?

This is the story…
Yesterday, when I was playing a battle with my actual clan (*wPn*) against –SPL–, 3 minutes later,on out map (downtown), one of them asked me about take a demo. I agreed. After our win they told me to send the demo. Of course I sent it. They were sure that I cheated but they changed opinion about me after they have watched the demos. Several hours later, about 23 o’clock, my “friends” from clan .:LS:. Were playing against [DUEL]. I connected to server where try to begin the second map (simplicity). I joined them and asked: “Can i play?”… and Thomas said that: “Yes seci you can but soon”. I waited 3-4 minutes and I started play.
.:LS:. Lost fiorst map by 12 points. Unfortunatly we didn’t win simplicity byt 12 points, only +11. I played very good with ssg and I’ve got 25 or 26 frags in 17 minutes. After match I thanked DUELs for good game but as soon as it possible Ralle banned me from the channel. Reason: He thinks that I was cheating but it’s not truth!

Link to the demos from cw vs –SPL–:
http://www.toya.net.pl/~laique/wPn_vs_SPL.zip

Most of you know me and how i play, some of you don’t like me but please… try to help me! Post your opinion. Big attention come to Catchgammer and DAmain players. I want explain that shit because I’m very gloom. I’m gloom because people are calling me cheater and now… Ralle thinks that too.

PS: I played with nick .:LS:.God^Ra (I changed my nick from S3c!0r to God^Ra when i was subbing). Everybody knew that because I during the battle all of them called me Secior, Ralle too.
Caracol
was picked off

Post by Caracol »

Didn't understand, sorry.
Ne quid nimis.
Repsaj
as long as it's salty..

Post by Repsaj »

You played vs low skilled clans, so you prolly are not. Quite interesting though that Ralle accused u of cheating.
Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

Hehe, im glad you posted here :) Anyway, i dont know and i dont care if you cheat or not.
There's a chopper coming in 3 days and there's a katana on top of the cafe and that's all you need to know
dudemcpek
had its throat slit

Post by dudemcpek »

I think any cheater would do better than secior. :hop:
sayvzah
hit the ground hard, real hard

Post by sayvzah »

ha ha
:heart: naked / :heart: dissing irish
fuct
is full of buckshot

Post by fuct »

I R TEH GLOOM
BeAViS
ittssaaa marrrioooo!

Post by BeAViS »

AssKick3r wrote:I think any cheater would do better than secior. :hop:
poor kid!!!!
btw you are right, secior misses too much in public to use cheats... i mean... misses as everybody misses.
maybe he had a lucky game,happens :)

edit:
Den wrote:Hehe, im glad you posted here :)
omg SO admin!!! :lol:
- Killing today in old fashioned way -
- Beware of Beavers -
- :mario: -
Clavven
blew up

Post by Clavven »

"please help me" "you all know how I play" no, never seen your nick around so you must be new, and the players you met arent that high skilled either :/
#ovanallt.aq2
Lotus
killed itself
In-game Name: kk'lok
Mouse: diamondback

Post by Lotus »

I didn't watch the demo, and I don't think you cheat.

Well, if it turns out that you did. Please don't come with the excuse that it was your brother that was playing :-)
I pleasure myself, everyday.
>kk'lok
S3ci0r

Post by S3ci0r »

Don't worry Lotus. I didn't cheat and i won't cheat! Cheats are for n00bs. Cheats don't give any satisfaction.
Tzi
is connecting
In-game Name: Tzi

Post by Tzi »

First time when someone says that secior cheats adn right away have to do thread to aq2world.. gj.

Ralle have said that i cheat too.. New subject for a new thread.

PS. GG secior. :)
ehz
WaRiUs
joined the game

Post by WaRiUs »

:DDD And you sayd i cheated :DDD
S3ci0r

Post by S3ci0r »

WaRiUs you fucking stupid child. I didn't say that you cheat so don't tell that I said that!
WaRiUs
joined the game

Post by WaRiUs »

Yes you did!