Whats up?

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

Awezome
joined the game

Post by Awezome »

I think one of the main problems is that no offence to the good people of aq2admins. But i hardly see an admin playing on public browsing through the cw servers or even responding when need'd.

If we really wanted to get rid of the cheaters a so called scheduel would work wonders.

For exsample:
somedude 10-12 CET
someotherdude 12-14 CET

Just be avaliable on irc and when people have a problem they can see the schedule and know what person to contact in the given time.
That would take a shit load of cheaters! Imo atleast.

Allso one thing i have noticed is alot of people that actually did get caught cheating got unbanned? Why is that? I simply can't understand
Quick! To the fingerfucking batmobile! o/
fuct
is full of buckshot

Post by fuct »

That wouldnt work because we a still relying on the admins opinion as to whether the dude is cheating or not. What if the admin on the server just doesnt like some dude and he has a slight thought that he might be cheating?
Awezome
joined the game

Post by Awezome »

We are but, if infact an admin is inside the server at the given time of a cheater is there, it will be possible to detect if the user is running cheat from his aq2 libary and not just specate like the rest!
Quick! To the fingerfucking batmobile! o/