bwcity2 - [NEW MAP]

Forum for all new beta and released maps!

Moderators: Moderators, Mappers

indey
plummets to its death

Post by indey »

Oh yeah, i did what u asked, i got a hole _6_ more FPS on the worst places of the map now, BOY this will make a huge difference for me .. :)

Specially when i tried it on LAN with no enemies on my screen..

Oh yeah, 37 FPS with no enemies, NICE =D.

Oh yeah im not trying to whine at you guys, i really like that you guys still make good maps, it's just ill just try to tell you that THERE ARE STILL PPL who play AQ2 becouse they cant run much else, and these kinda maps just make it impossible for them.
Synchrony - www.huhtimo.com/sync
#Synchrony - @ QuakeNET
Aq2 with attitude.
emu
Syndrome of a Down

Post by emu »

indey wrote:Oh yeah, i did what u asked, i got a hole _6_ more FPS on the worst places of the map now, BOY this will make a huge difference for me .. :)

Specially when i tried it on LAN with no enemies on my screen..

Oh yeah, 37 FPS with no enemies, NICE =D.

Oh yeah im not trying to whine at you guys, i really like that you guys still make good maps, it's just ill just try to tell you that THERE ARE STILL PPL who play AQ2 becouse they cant run much else, and these kinda maps just make it impossible for them.
well if what you say is correct, maby aq2 mapping has hit a brickwall with all these "nice futures" No mater how fancy they try and make the maps, they will never be as good game play as the good ol maps (which by the way looks like shit but are more fun)
Call me your valentine call me once tonight
HcPeura
was flattened
In-game Name: Memoria

Post by HcPeura »

nice work :> <3
[e] Memoria #extacy
Stric
needs some Pepto Bismol

Post by Stric »

I wonder how crapy PC he has... :beer:
^stric^
Sovnig
blew itself up

Post by Sovnig »

Great map, but you should let rq3 be rq3 and let chopsticks keep his nicely thought out donut for themselves...
A good discussion is like a miniskirt; long enough to cover the subject, but short enough to pertain interest
//Splinter
emu
Syndrome of a Down

Post by emu »

Sovnig wrote:Great map, but you should let rq3 be rq3 and let chopsticks keep his nicely thought out donut for themselves...
chopsticks made that donut ? :p teh kewl
Call me your valentine call me once tonight
NRGizeR
feels some chest pain

Post by NRGizeR »

Uncle- wrote:I wonder how crapy PC he has... :beer:
http://www.aq2world.com/?p=profile&id=192 so not that crappy..

I'm not at home right now so I can't really check the r_speeds. However, as I see it, it shouldn't have been so hard to keep the r_speeds on a reasonable level on that map, but I can't be sure of that. Also, if they claim that the r_speeds are reasonable, I really don't see why they wouldn't be.
Sovnig wrote:Great map, but you should let rq3 be rq3 and let chopsticks keep his nicely thought out donut for themselves...
Well that's just ignorant. "It looks good, so it must be crap"? I really don't get why there are people that think like that. How can you compare ANY new map with maps that have been played for 6 or 7 years? Maps usually grow on you and get more fun with time... When you learn how to move on them, and where the enemy is going to be. Ask anyone that have a new map as their homemap...

my 2 cents.
-NRG