Clanbase ladder

The general catch-all forum for Action Quake2 related discussions.

Moderator: Moderators

aksu
is connecting

Post by aksu »

If this is all the feedback I can get. Maybe we should go for finnish ladder only. Then emu can start planning norwegian ladder for himself.
emu
Syndrome of a Down

Post by emu »

aksu wrote:If this is all the feedback I can get. Maybe we should go for finnish ladder only. Then emu can start planning norwegian ladder for himself.
hey man you started it by ditching your english classes. I just tried to figure out what the fuck you ment ?
astroman
joined the game

Post by astroman »

huhu I think it sounds like a good idea but its summer now and I don't think it is so many who is playing that active right now (atleast not me). Maybe vortex is, lololol..

/lillemaaaan
Evilcina
saw the light

Post by Evilcina »

astroman wrote:huhu I think it sounds like a good idea but its summer now and I don't think it is so many who is playing that active right now (atleast not me). Maybe vortex is, lololol..

/lillemaaaan
There is enough people to play this thats why they signed in to clanbase...
Evilcina
saw the light

Post by Evilcina »

So whats up this looks like dead now? :(
Repsaj
as long as it's salty..

Post by Repsaj »

Not gonna work, aq2 people (a few exceptions here and there) are lazy to the bone and won't sign up at the clanbase page.

Furthermore I don't know how the system works regarding amtches, but if clans have to fill in results there.... that might be problematic as well.

Anyway I don't think it will work, don't waste ur energy on it would be my advice.

P.S. A really low blow in ur first post aksu...
Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

Lazy fuckheads. Basically people play ladder matches, enter the result on the page, results affect ladder position accordingly, automatically. Anyone who wants to challenge a score/result that is put on the system will simply not confirm the result, and this probably get's pushed forward to an admin to handle.

Build it, and they will come.

Just hang tight.
I don't give a shit.
Evilcina
saw the light

Post by Evilcina »

ehh well I though there is enough of ppl already signed.How many are needed we are not so big as cs but small?? :?

Reps I still hope there will be something out of this... :)
omega
plummets to its death

Post by omega »

i think this would be a good thing because much more people would recognise the popularity of action quake 2!
http://www.nem3d.net » revenge in the third dimension
http://aut.ipax.at/ » austrian aq2 scene
http://narf.aq2.org/ » clan narf
Sovnig
blew itself up

Post by Sovnig »

emu wrote: I just tried to figure out what the fuck you ment ?
english wrote:To mend: To repair or to be getting better (ie. the patient is mending)
Now if I understand your incredibly bad english, you're trying to figure out what he repaired?
Well, he wasn't trying to repair anything, but actually he tried to hook us up with a clanladder in aq2 (aq2 is a game that a lot of people on these boards play)

But really, I've got no clue what the fuck you meant :(
A good discussion is like a miniskirt; long enough to cover the subject, but short enough to pertain interest
//Splinter
emu
Syndrome of a Down

Post by emu »

Sovnig wrote:
emu wrote: I just tried to figure out what the fuck you ment ?
english wrote:To mend: To repair or to be getting better (ie. the patient is mending)
Now if I understand your incredibly bad english, you're trying to figure out what he repaired?
Well, he wasn't trying to repair anything, but actually he tried to hook us up with a clanladder in aq2 (aq2 is a game that a lot of people on these boards play)

But really, I've got no clue what the fuck you meant :(
Ok you found a missing letter. Thats called a type not typing like you just hit rock bottom pushing the beer. And if your time is spent on finding typing error, i advice you to seek help.
english wrote:Faggot: To love the ass for more then shitting
no fucking problem.

Give me a pm when you've found some more errors. Cheers
Sovnig
blew itself up

Post by Sovnig »

emu wrote:excuses
boohoooo! Stop annoying other people just because their english is as bad as yours then :)
A good discussion is like a miniskirt; long enough to cover the subject, but short enough to pertain interest
//Splinter
emu
Syndrome of a Down

Post by emu »

Sovnig wrote:
emu wrote:excuses
boohoooo! Stop annoying other people just because their english is as bad as yours then :)
there is a huge difference between a typo and not knowing a word. Im pretty sure if I did a search on your name, I would have a field day too. Im just not that sad.
Sovnig
blew itself up

Post by Sovnig »

emu wrote: there is a huge difference between a typo and not knowing a word. Im pretty sure if I did a search on your name, I would have a field day too. Im just not that sad.
No you wouldn't, I'm flawless. I win. End of discussion.
//Splinter
emu
Syndrome of a Down

Post by emu »

Sovnig wrote:
emu wrote: there is a huge difference between a typo and not knowing a word. Im pretty sure if I did a search on your name, I would have a field day too. Im just not that sad.
No you wouldn't, I'm flawless. I win. End of discussion.
Own up now, how long did it take you to write that