1on1 invitation only tournament

The general catch-all forum for Action Quake2 related discussions.

Moderator: Moderators

emu
Syndrome of a Down

Post by emu »

sCrewFace wrote:Nope it shouldnt be the other way around, i have no respect for taking the easy road personally..
i dont care if people use m4 or whatever. its a personal choise. the weapon you play the most with, is ofc the weapon your best in ? If you play every day with m4, youll get better, and some people do that. why ? because they might infact like that weapon best ? shocking ? to say the least. how can those meanies like a weapon you dont like. Its just bad manners isn't it ? No i completely agree with you. It should be named Screwface sniping challenge instead of action quake. Wed love that we. Then people would only play with sniper, because thats your prefered weapon of choise.

no no. honnest. i love the idea me.
skmz
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by skmz »

Den wrote:i moved from sniper to m4 coz it was like too easy for me
You're so full of it. Correction: You moved from sniper to m4 because you realized that you couldn't handle it and didn't hit anything at all.
PENSIONERAD cat
#AMF @ IRLNet - AMFpension.se[/b]
fuct
is full of buckshot

Post by fuct »

I was so good with ssg i moved to slashing knives.
emu
Syndrome of a Down

Post by emu »

fuct wrote:I was so good with ssg i moved to slashing knives.

Code: Select all

post incease "1" Check!
epenis growth "42" Check!
sCrewFace
blew up

Post by sCrewFace »

Its funny why there was a "no m4 tournaments", and servers some years ago. Why? Becouse its overpowered and easy. I dont see any None sniping tournaments.

Ppl dont care about weapons, they care about frags. So whatever weapon makes the most frags u pick. I know your trying to proove your own point, i can agree to some of it. But it all comes down to frags mr. emu we both know that.
Beavis:
"all depends of what accordings you take before the match."
emu
Syndrome of a Down

Post by emu »

sCrewFace wrote:Its funny why there was a "no m4 tournaments", and servers some years ago. Why? Becouse its overpowered and easy. I dont see any None sniping tournaments.

Ppl dont care about weapons, they care about frags. So whatever weapon makes the most frags u pick. I know your trying to proove your own point, i can agree to some of it. But it all comes down to frags mr. emu we both know that.
you should seriously specc a cw with jägarna and see who frags the most, and what weapon he is using.
skmz
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by skmz »

emu wrote:
sCrewFace wrote:Its funny why there was a "no m4 tournaments", and servers some years ago. Why? Becouse its overpowered and easy. I dont see any None sniping tournaments.

you should seriously specc a cw with jägarna and see who frags the most, and what weapon he is using.
akimbo and knives.
PENSIONERAD cat
#AMF @ IRLNet - AMFpension.se[/b]
nufan
brains are on the wall

Post by nufan »

emu wrote:you should seriously specc a cw with jägarna and see who frags the most, and what weapon he is using.
the other team? LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLl.
Kurupt
:I

Post by Kurupt »

haha u all suck

*hali*
*hali*
sCrewFace
blew up

Post by sCrewFace »

emu why not just say "screwface you are right"?

Remember what i said about the sniper beeing supirior?
Im saying the n00bs with no patients pick the m4 cuz its the quick way for more frags. While some ppl like McCree eX Misse Herminator and all the other topsnipers stuck with the weapon and it made them famous for beeing good at it. Those are the guys i respect, the once who stuck with the weapon and managed to handle it like no others. Those are the guys who win cws all by themselves.
Beavis:
"all depends of what accordings you take before the match."
sajh
is legless

Post by sajh »

mp5 ftw
whine...<br />
"på kvällarna förvandlas den spenslige solidas till....... STÅL-TIRRE!" - minch<br />
"i hoped i cud get a chance in iN when i saw even solidas cud do it " - Snigge/2fast4j00<br />
"iN minus sajh would be a nice clan and way better, but i would never ever stand playing with such an annoying player, lucky me that i didnt get a try in iN" - Romo
" it seems he is a "rich" mans child with to much attitude, he's like the man version of Paris Hilton... such a jerk" - Romo
Prinsii
was in the wrong place

Post by Prinsii »

Sniper ftw! M4 gets boring sometimes, and sniper heads are so awesome, it feels good to my body <3
Love is the only solution.
emu
Syndrome of a Down

Post by emu »

Prinsii wrote:Sniper ftw! M4 gets boring sometimes, and sniper heads are so awesome, it feels good to my body <3
edited.
Prinsii
was in the wrong place

Post by Prinsii »

emu has been inside of me.
Love is the only solution.
Samislide
is legless

Post by Samislide »

nufan wrote:
emu wrote:you should seriously specc a cw with jägarna and see who frags the most, and what weapon he is using.
the other team? LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLl.
GrrooLforflofLroolfOOflL fLOfL

Seriously, you guys should see me in Action lolz I get many frags especially in a 1on1.. me vs 4 is my thing uknowimsayin, so easy with just one opponent lolz.