AQTV

The general catch-all forum for Action Quake2 related discussions.

Moderator: Moderators

Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

emu wrote:
Den wrote:
fuct wrote:you didnt honestly expect mort to actually do something useful did you? lol
and yet he (mort) has done more for aq2 than all you lot together. There's really no need to have a go at him.
for all i care he could have built the chinese wall (clowns grandparents helped im sure).

If he isn't going to dedicate himself to this, or even bother about it, then he can fùck right off. Theres no reason to get peoples hopes up over nothing.
Guess your are one of the reasons he does fuck all :)
There's a chopper coming in 3 days and there's a katana on top of the cafe and that's all you need to know
fuct
is full of buckshot

Post by fuct »

Shut up den i am quite entitled to have a go at him because if i started being nice to him he would think theres something wrong.
emu wrote:for all i care he could have built the chinese wall (clowns grandparents helped im sure).
...and you have got to stop making me laugh :D
FooQ
hit the ground hard, real hard

Post by FooQ »

heh I was berated by a whole forum? I musta missed it =D
Clown I admit tho you are a master berator
emu
Syndrome of a Down

Post by emu »

FooQ wrote:heh I was berated by a whole forum? I musta missed it =D
Clown I admit tho you are a master berator

Code: Select all

your hot when you call me names, please put your balls in my mouth
Call me your valentine call me once tonight
Mortah
joined the game

Post by Mortah »

a) Den, I'm touched... but my sexlife is beside the point :-P *fluffles Den*
b) It isn't entirely dead, it is just shelved for the moment. I got sidetracked by a big project which took up a lot of my time and is now mostly just maintainance stuff so doesn't take up as much time.
c) No list is complete without three points.

IF someone can point me in the right direction for a proxys source code then I can actually have a reasonable stab at making something fairly worthwhile without too much time/effort. All the proxy needs to do is:

Allow clients to connect
Connect to a server

Hence it's halfway there if I can get this. I know they exist because I remember seeing one AGES ago, remember when the %L stuff was first being used? BEFORE everywhere had TNG or the likes. If someone can get source to something like this, let me know and I'll break it / make AQTV.

Admitedly there isn't much point as AQ is dying very slowly but surely... but I'd like to do something for the last few remaining hardcore AQers.

Ps. You're all cunts.
emu
Syndrome of a Down

Post by emu »

i find it hard to believe anyone would even bother reading that thread after your first point. What the fuck is wrong with you and FooQ sucking off the admins balls ?
Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

Mortah wrote:IF someone can point me in the right direction for a proxys source code then I can actually have a reasonable stab at making something fairly worthwhile without too much time/effort.
So basically you want to do something without putting any time or effort into it?
I don't give a shit.
Mortah
joined the game

Post by Mortah »

Emu: ... Cunt. I mean that. Really.

Clown: Yes. Why reinvent the wheel? Or proxy as it were :) Also, a lot of people want to use it without putting any effort at all in (i.e. making it)... so I'm doing more than them!

If anyone can just point me in the right direction with names of proxies I'd be most appreciative as google isn't being my friend :(
emu
Syndrome of a Down

Post by emu »

Mortah wrote:Emu: ... Cunt. I mean that. Really.

Clown: Yes. Why reinvent the wheel? Or proxy as it were :) Also, a lot of people want to use it without putting any effort at all in (i.e. making it)... so I'm doing more than them!

If anyone can just point me in the right direction with names of proxies I'd be most appreciative as google isn't being my friend :(
Listen to you, fùcking pipe down you pump.
Mortah
joined the game

Post by Mortah »

Anyone got any useful input?
What is a pump btw?
emu
Syndrome of a Down

Post by emu »

Mortah wrote:Anyone got any useful input?
What is a pump btw?

want me to blast you with my pork pistol ? I thought not, now pipe down.
Mortah
joined the game

Post by Mortah »

But seriously... What is a pump? I'm English and I still don't understand :-(
Repsaj
as long as it's salty..

Post by Repsaj »

FooQ
hit the ground hard, real hard

Post by FooQ »

emu wrote:What the fuck is wrong with you and FooQ sucking off the admins balls ?
If Im suckin off some admins balls somehow by what Ive said please explain cos I dont see it. Unless you mean me calling Clown a 'master berator', which is obviously a play on words on me calling him a wanker.
Mortah
joined the game

Post by Mortah »

oh. An actual pump. That's not a very good insult now is it? I would have thought someone of your esteemed nature should be able to find a better insult.

Hugs and kisses,

Mort