lets try bring back the good old days?

The general catch-all forum for Action Quake2 related discussions.

Moderator: Moderators

Reloiz
sank like a rock

Post by Reloiz »

All is good in Finland
emu
Syndrome of a Down

Post by emu »

Reloiz wrote:All is good in Finland
you need to be ended.

Your, sorry for saying it, inbred community needs to let go. If the community around you dies, try holding on to your community.
Call me your valentine call me once tonight
Fortune
is connecting

Post by Fortune »

why do 'you' guys call me christ or jesus?... :P
suds
melted

Post by suds »

now this is aq2

:) keep the arguments coming

fort, every cause needs a champion

clown, every messageboard needs an angry postaholic
Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

i am the champion! saver of worlds!
There's a chopper coming in 3 days and there's a katana on top of the cafe and that's all you need to know
Fortune
is connecting

Post by Fortune »

reloiz says "all is good in Finland"...hmm i beg to differ...sure Finland is and will always be the most active of aq2 countries but cmon back in the day when i first played aq2 in the all seeing eye, there were more finnish servers being used than the whole of the world put together!...now i see maybe 4 or 5 servers being used at any one time (public servers)...correct me if im wrong maybe my all seeing eye doesnt show all the finnish servers being used?...oh and by the way bring back decent pingin servers like edome etc instead of the annoyingly laggy servers peliportti and pelitutka!...sure being from the uk (so what if im from another planet!...) doesnt help but edome wasnt too bad so Finland can provide some quality servers for outsiders...hmm i see a few {UNI} clanservers that ping as well as edome did...is there a {UNI} public server at all?
BeAViS
ittssaaa marrrioooo!

Post by BeAViS »

Fortune wrote:sure Finland is and will always be the most active of aq2 countries
thats a good point.
why?
theyr pooter shops are noobs and dont recive hardware updates so cant run newer games?
- Killing today in old fashioned way -
- Beware of Beavers -
- :mario: -
Fortune
is connecting

Post by Fortune »

den i bet you couldnt save a women from her virginity!... never mind worlds!... ;]
emu
Syndrome of a Down

Post by emu »

Fortune wrote:den i bet you couldnt save a women from her virginity!... never mind worlds!... ;]
nail. hammer. head.
Call me your valentine call me once tonight
Fortune
is connecting

Post by Fortune »

heh i always contradict my words...good job Peliserverit.fi...sexy edome like ping :]
Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

win :hop:
There's a chopper coming in 3 days and there's a katana on top of the cafe and that's all you need to know
emperphis
blew itself up

Post by emperphis »

Fortune wrote:sure Finland is and will always be the most active of aq2 countries
Gotta disagree as well. Unfortunatly for Portugal that we can't rly ping well outside the Iberic Peninsulae but our community is still very active and kickin... I'll post soon some of the gatherings we made / do back here whenever is a chance. Notice to say that these are solo Action Quake 2 gatherings...
I take the opportunity to exprees to the admins to create a new section for events :)
I've god as my lollipop
minchiano
bleeds to death

Post by minchiano »

Reloiz wrote:All is good in Finland
Finland was the place to be but then Mistywortex was taken down...
Most of you .fi wippersnappers wasn't even born then I guess...
Courre
is connecting

Post by Courre »

I've heard ppl say that AQ2 is dying for like 2-3 years now, and yet it's still up and running like before. It's not dying, it's just changing, like almost everything else. Servers goes down, new servers rises. People quit, new ppl start playing, old schools starts playing etc etc..
Instead of making new servers, you can run around in London and glue aq2 posters everywhere n' stuff. We don't need new servers, if we have enough. But if more ppl start playing AQ2, then... Well, whatever. See my point?
Couriant!
minchiano
bleeds to death

Post by minchiano »

Yeah, more noobs B<