The Campnazi :(

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

fuct
is full of buckshot

Post by fuct »

if anyone is a nazi here its cheef, austria etc :)
emu
Syndrome of a Down

Post by emu »

whats the problem of being called a nazi ? be proud of your past. If people call me a viking, i don't get all bitchy about it.

Stupid nazis.
Call me your valentine call me once tonight
W1lco
tripped on its own grenade

Post by W1lco »

people have to less knowledge of the past emu ;D
The colourblind
IBA
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by IBA »

how can we be proud, hitler wasnt even german :/
#quadaver || TEAMS !"§ || http://www.quadaver.de
pte
is connecting

Post by pte »

L0ki wrote:
fuct wrote:Whats wrong with those people is a question for a baseball bat to answer, on the other side do you really get all bent out of shape every time someone calls you a nazi? if you do ..hah!
Actually I do.

Gonna tell ya (all) a little story from real life, folks:

I was on a trip in the netherlands this summer. Just me and me brother, our backpacks and two pair of feet. One morning we've met an elderly German tourist on vacation, 60 years old, maybe 65. We've started some nice talking about this and that. He told us that he was coming for 15 years to this certain place, at least once a year. We were interchanging our experiences with the Netherlands in common (wasn't the first time I've traveled there) and he told about one certain occasion.
One day, a little dutch boy came towards him. Not old, maybe ten or eleven years old. He did ask the old German tourist "Sind Sie Deutscher?" The German answered with a yes and the boy replied "Sie Schweinehund."

So far, no big story here. I guess that most of us (Germans) traveling to foreign places (and in particular the Netherlands) have made similar experiences - being accused for being German. This is sad and lacking any sign of hospitality, but you can get along with it. Ignore it.
It's not the fact that the old man wasn't even born when the war started either.

The sad point about this is that no ten year old boy is born with this opinion. It's not like he reads a history book and decides to start accusing any German he gawks at. This "attitude" was somehow placed into his mind. Maybe his older brother, his parents, grandparents told him stuff like that. Maybe he heard the neighbours talk stuff like that and just repeated it without any understanding.

Growing hatred. Makes me think. :(
Well... it's just the history. My grandmother, from my mother's side, had 9 siblings, 4 of them died as children - to famine and diseases. One of them died after the war against the Soviet Union, he was caught by a grenade and lost his liver etc and died soon after the war. The same grandmother had a mother, she lost her first husband because some members of the Right Wing decided that he was a communist and executed him during a train trip. The German army burned my grandfather's home to the ground when they fled from the northernmost Finland - and everything else that was caught in their route (cities, towns...). My other grandmother lost her home when she was a little girl because Finland had to give few areas to the Soviet Union in order to remain independent. So they had to start all over again, her husband died in a mining accident (my father's father) when my dad was 4 years old.

Maybe the elders have a right to be a bit angry :P The world used to be a real shithole back then... I don't understand people who claim that they are so poor and in reality they earn 2000e+ every month and have nothing to worry about. At least their siblings didn't die to famine, diseases, wars and fucking execution raids. Finland used to be that poor, just 90 years ago. When something tiny happens to us we just whine but at the same time we forget that those who died or lost everything all those years ago didn't have the same options as we do. We don't have to worry about the fact that we are gonna die soon if we don't get food, instead we moan because the food we eat isn't tasting good.

Everyone has to remember the history so that the same shit can't happen for the third time. Good that we have the European Union so France and Germany can't fuck each others over again, or Spain and the UK for that matter... or Spain and Netherlands lol. History is a nice thing when it's used properly. In your case the kid wasn't old but he obviously learned that from his grandparents. Too bad they are retards and didn't understand the fact that children suck every piece of info their relatives give to them... a spank for them.
BeAViS
ittssaaa marrrioooo!

Post by BeAViS »

emu wrote:whats the problem of being called a nazi ? be proud of your past. If people call me a viking, i don't get all bitchy about it.

Stupid nazis.
he's incredibly right.
IBA wrote:how can we be proud, hitler wasnt even german :/
but all others were :D
pte wrote:[Everyone has to remember the history so that the same shit can't happen for the third time.
that doesnt necessary mean even to be proud of what your country did in the past, but thats not your fault.
italy made it wrong a lot of times in the past (and even made great things), but i love my place aswell.
anyway, as you said, remember the history is good. KNOWING history is even better. and, as also you said, fortunatly things like ww europe vs europe or vs usa cant happen again: actually, muslims are worrying headquarters much more then nazis,facists, general franco,king george and so on.
- Killing today in old fashioned way -
- Beware of Beavers -
- :mario: -
emu
Syndrome of a Down

Post by emu »

pte wrote:
L0ki wrote:
fuct wrote:Whats wrong with those people is a question for a baseball bat to answer, on the other side do you really get all bent out of shape every time someone calls you a nazi? if you do ..hah!
Actually I do.

Gonna tell ya (all) a little story from real life, folks:

I was on a trip in the netherlands this summer. Just me and me brother, our backpacks and two pair of feet. One morning we've met an elderly German tourist on vacation, 60 years old, maybe 65. We've started some nice talking about this and that. He told us that he was coming for 15 years to this certain place, at least once a year. We were interchanging our experiences with the Netherlands in common (wasn't the first time I've traveled there) and he told about one certain occasion.
One day, a little dutch boy came towards him. Not old, maybe ten or eleven years old. He did ask the old German tourist "Sind Sie Deutscher?" The German answered with a yes and the boy replied "Sie Schweinehund."

So far, no big story here. I guess that most of us (Germans) traveling to foreign places (and in particular the Netherlands) have made similar experiences - being accused for being German. This is sad and lacking any sign of hospitality, but you can get along with it. Ignore it.
It's not the fact that the old man wasn't even born when the war started either.

The sad point about this is that no ten year old boy is born with this opinion. It's not like he reads a history book and decides to start accusing any German he gawks at. This "attitude" was somehow placed into his mind. Maybe his older brother, his parents, grandparents told him stuff like that. Maybe he heard the neighbours talk stuff like that and just repeated it without any understanding.

Growing hatred. Makes me think. :(
Well... it's just the history. My grandmother, from my mother's side, had 9 siblings, 4 of them died as children - to famine and diseases. One of them died after the war against the Soviet Union, he was caught by a grenade and lost his liver etc and died soon after the war. The same grandmother had a mother, she lost her first husband because some members of the Right Wing decided that he was a communist and executed him during a train trip. The German army burned my grandfather's home to the ground when they fled from the northernmost Finland - and everything else that was caught in their route (cities, towns...). My other grandmother lost her home when she was a little girl because Finland had to give few areas to the Soviet Union in order to remain independent. So they had to start all over again, her husband died in a mining accident (my father's father) when my dad was 4 years old.

Maybe the elders have a right to be a bit angry :P The world used to be a real shithole back then... I don't understand people who claim that they are so poor and in reality they earn 2000e+ every month and have nothing to worry about. At least their siblings didn't die to famine, diseases, wars and fucking execution raids. Finland used to be that poor, just 90 years ago. When something tiny happens to us we just whine but at the same time we forget that those who died or lost everything all those years ago didn't have the same options as we do. We don't have to worry about the fact that we are gonna die soon if we don't get food, instead we moan because the food we eat isn't tasting good.

Everyone has to remember the history so that the same shit can't happen for the third time. Good that we have the European Union so France and Germany can't fuck each others over again, or Spain and the UK for that matter... or Spain and Netherlands lol. History is a nice thing when it's used properly. In your case the kid wasn't old but he obviously learned that from his grandparents. Too bad they are retards and didn't understand the fact that children suck every piece of info their relatives give to them... a spank for them.
My grandad died in a concentration camp. He fell off the guard tower and broke his neck :(
Call me your valentine call me once tonight
pte
is connecting

Post by pte »

At least have the URL to the original quote ;)
BeAViS
ittssaaa marrrioooo!

Post by BeAViS »

emu wrote:My grandad died in a concentration camp. He fell off the guard tower and broke his neck :(
old :)
- Killing today in old fashioned way -
- Beware of Beavers -
- :mario: -
cheef
blew itself up

Post by cheef »

BeAViS wrote:
emu wrote:My grandad died in a concentration camp. He fell off the guard tower and broke his neck :(
idd, old but funny :D
ZarDoX
Worst clanmate of 2005

Post by ZarDoX »

i hate vikings
IBA
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by IBA »

cheef wrote:
BeAViS wrote:
idd, old but funny :D
u forgot to say that he was drunk...
#quadaver || TEAMS !"§ || http://www.quadaver.de
Clement
Master of the Universe

Post by Clement »

pte wrote:Well... it's just the history. My grandmother, from my mother's side, had 9 siblings, 4 of them died as children - to famine and diseases. One of them died after the war against the Soviet Union, he was caught by a grenade and lost his liver etc and died soon after the war. The same grandmother had a mother, she lost her first husband because some members of the Right Wing decided that he was a communist and executed him during a train trip. The German army burned my grandfather's home to the ground when they fled from the northernmost Finland - and everything else that was caught in their route (cities, towns...). My other grandmother lost her home when she was a little girl because Finland had to give few areas to the Soviet Union in order to remain independent. So they had to start all over again, her husband died in a mining accident (my father's father) when my dad was 4 years old.

Oh noes! 5000 years ago my great great great (...) great granddad had to go hunt for his food! If his aim was slightly off or he was lagging, he might not bring any food home to his wife and my great great great (...) great (-1 great) graddad. So who are we to complain about anything!? We should just go about living our sad lives being happy that we don't have to fucking live through the winter in a cave!

It's relative mate.. if the food I buy at the pizzeria tastes like shit, sure I'll complain - eventhough your granddad died in a mining accident (may he rest in peace). So cut the bullcrap please.. sure we should remember our history, but we shouldn't let ourselves and our opinions be crippled by it.
Pe0n
was flattened

Re: The Campnazi :(

Post by Pe0n »

Big deal, i can say it again. Heil hitler! OMG WHAT DID I JUST SAY! :O

what ever, peace out.
Clement
Master of the Universe

Re: The Campnazi :(

Post by Clement »

Pe0n wrote:Big deal, i can say it again. Heil hitler! OMG WHAT DID I JUST SAY! :O

what ever, peace out.
At least you seem like a smart guy..