Oh behave!

The general catch-all forum for Action Quake2 related discussions.

Moderator: Moderators

zern
is connecting

Post by zern »

Elvis wrote: Then a few days later I enter their channel because they did a cw broadcast and asked for a 3-3. Not remembering who they were, I saw in their topic 'z0r +wo' so I asked them what that was about. At this point they banned me without a reason and when I asked them in private they were verbally offensive again and I decided to remove the bot since I didn't think people acting this way should be able to use this service.
You didnt even ask why our member banned you.. you instantly removed the bot.. and the one who banned you, asked YOU why did you remove our bot... and the only "offensive" word he said was "nob".. is that offensive.. no i dont think so. And after you got banned, i instantly removed your ban..

And one man doesnt represent the whole clan so it was personal.. and still you removed the whole CLANS bot. And ive heard that you have removed other peoples bots for more stupid reasons. I know that z0r.nl is a free service.. but it in my opinion it doesnt mean you can remove bots when you feel like it.

You could show me some logs where we call you "fags" on your irc channel..
laamis
is connecting

Post by laamis »

haha owned by etana and zern :D

jasper, get a life, you don't have to act like complete tool on irc!

note that that was a personal opinion and therefore should be treated as one.
i would further like to inform that i, in no way, have anything against z0r admins, just r-tards
MDVz0r
is connecting

Post by MDVz0r »

laamis wrote:haha owned by etana and zern :D

note that that was a personal opinion and therefore should be treated as one.
i would further like to inform that i, in no way, have anything against z0r admins, just r-tards
whatever, clever boy ;)
creater of z0rbot - #z0r.nl - http://www.z0r.nl/
MDVz0r
is connecting

Post by MDVz0r »

Can you all just stop whining about this? We're only playing a game.. Besides we're not that many left in the aq2 scene, so i sudgest you all be nice to eachother.
fuct
is full of buckshot

Post by fuct »

Could you use the edit button? Its not that far from reply.
MDVz0r
is connecting

Post by MDVz0r »

fuct wrote:Could you use the edit button? Its not that far from reply.
yeah sure, next time i will :p
Caracol
was picked off

Post by Caracol »

Just offend eachother's mothers and make this thread a bit funnier, else is plain boring... as in, unfunny.
Ne quid nimis.
BeAViS
ittssaaa marrrioooo!

Post by BeAViS »

Caracol wrote:Just offend eachother's mothers and make this thread a bit funnier, else is plain boring... as in, unfunny.
oh please, just let em go on.
- Killing today in old fashioned way -
- Beware of Beavers -
- :mario: -
oVa
plummets to its death
In-game Name: OVALEE

Post by oVa »

Btw: z0r is the best citygate clan around:
http://img92.imageshack.us/my.php?image ... e00or9.jpg
B>
Haur
blew up

Post by Haur »

can't beat luck..
Once you go {MOB} you never stop..
Da^JuaN
was picked off

Post by Da^JuaN »

Care.. :sleep:
Elvis
is connecting

Post by Elvis »

First of all:

Etanaa I have a question for you, if you're not in their clan, and didn't play in their cw, why are you even sticking your nose in their business?

Anyways, when you passed the point where you are able to look behind that big nose, you would have noticed I didn't remove the bot from their channel, but I did from yours :)

So stop 'trying' to talk for other people's problem, and just state what your problem is (except the fact that you prolly are impotent), cuz frankly I'm missing the point...

Second:

How the hell should I know what rtl means? is it too much of an effort for you to type roundtimelimit? affraid to get tired? maybe get your fat ass of that chair?

You see over here RTL is actually a television station, and if I recall correctly it's the same in germany.

Third:

laamis Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:37 pm Post subject:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
haha owned by etana and zern

Oh yes, I got so owned, that's why you're the people whining here over loosing z0rbot, and you're the people who are banned...

And specially for Caracol:

Ova your mother is like a refrigerator, everyone sticks their meat in her.

Now let's wait for a response from #sakkohilis to state how unfair it is that their bot is removed.....it's like asskicker said, I have totaly no reason to explain any action towards your clan, you found it necessary to offend, we returned the favor, have a nice day
Lotus
killed itself
In-game Name: kk'lok
Mouse: diamondback

Post by Lotus »

Oh the humanity!
I pleasure myself, everyday.
>kk'lok
Etanaa
is connecting

Post by Etanaa »

Elvis wrote:First of all:

So stop 'trying' to talk for other people's problem, and just state what your problem is (except the fact that you prolly are impotent), cuz frankly I'm missing the point...
maybe get your fat ass of that chair?

Oh yes, I got so owned, that's why you're the people whining here over loosing z0rbot, and you're the people who are banned...

Ova your mother is like a refrigerator, everyone sticks their meat in her.
Looks like someone is going to lose his temper :shocker:

And I can't see any rule which say it is forbidden to write about unfair admins, even if the proper victims doesn't want to publically tell about that.

By insulting people with those kind of words WITHOUT any real reason means you are starting you lose this discussion. So please be polite and try to do what this thread also tells you to do "Oh Behave".

If you can defend yourself without using such a pathetic insults then do that instead of becoming a more laughing-stock.
Elvis
is connecting

Post by Elvis »

Be assured, I'm not loosing my temper at all, just having a lot of fun with this thread :P

But I might be more serious if you would stop dodging the questions etaana....

You get asked what your involvement is in this matter and instead of answering the questions you are using your quote button to spam this thread. I haven't seen a SINGLE valid argument yet about what you have to do with this matter (correct me if I'm wrong). that's what I consider weak.

And on the your mother joke, I'm just trying to make this thread enjoyable for people to read, since you guys seem to be unable to stop repeating the same bulshit over and over again.

And another thing, I still don't understand what you're trying to achieve with this thread? What are you trying to proove? that we're unfair? or what?

And what if we are unfair? What are you gonna do then? You really think we're gonna change anything because YOU consider us unfair?

Or are you just trying to put us in a bad daylight? And what are you trying to achieve if that is the case? Trying to get people to boycot z0rbot or something?

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST: Why did you start this thread when sakkolihis still had their bot? They had it returned after 1 hour, and 2 days after that you start this thread? I can't see any reason for that instead of trying to cause problems.

Here are some questions for you, now try and answer them.

Oh and for evo:

If you really wanna show off your skill then don't play vs us, but play vs good players. How can you possible compare us (we all have a a fultime job/study to attend too) with schoolkids like you who lock themselves up in their room to play aq2 all day long?