FOLLOW UP ON ANTI-CHEAT

The place to discuss your client and server issues, or to post your client and server related problems. Now with added Anticheat flavour.

Moderator: Moderators

Sovnig
blew itself up

Post by Sovnig »

fuct wrote:A shitload of bullshit
Seriously, you're the worst cunt I ever saw. Can't even open a fucking thread without a useless post from you to fill it up.

It's a fucking forum, people come to discuss tings, all kind of fucking people. Including the ones that aren't british or irish and have english as their maternal language. Stop fucking annoying everyone with ur useless crap, and please keep your crap to the topic.

Make a topic called "This is where func whines" and type whatever u want in there.
A good discussion is like a miniskirt; long enough to cover the subject, but short enough to pertain interest
//Splinter
ivO
joined the game

Post by ivO »

HcPeura wrote:now your calling me a cunt? you think people like you or something when you diss everybody for their spelling and stuff?
-why are you saying that i might get my z0rbot removed? 1) you got no authority for one..

-I respect people who provide us with 'stuff' which make our community better, help us get cw's, help us in any way..

I think it's you who hasn't got respect for anything, I'd be you who would get his z0rbot removed and banned for making fun of people all the time. :s people dont want to post here cause these forums cuz they say these forums are filled with crap.

im not using this anti-cheat, why should I? :p why should I not, dunno.
isnt it enuff if people send their demos, shots and everything like til now? :]
I can tell from a demo if you see through walls but not if you heard me better because u used modified steps. And it would be still interesting why every finnish clan i encounter doesnt have anticheat installed (what do you have to hide?). I am a lazy person by myself but when asskicker told me about it, it took like 30 second to download the stuff and copy it to my aq2 folder. Still every loss against a finish clan results in a very distrustful feeling about their "real" skills.........
fuct
is full of buckshot

Post by fuct »

Who the fuck are you?, go back and read all the 'latest threads' and see how many I have replied to. Who the fuck are you again?

EDIT: You even steal jokes you stupid nobody joke stealing nobody.
HcPeura
was flattened
In-game Name: Memoria

Post by HcPeura »

blablabla.. again, please shoot yourself..your only good talent is to make 'a kid like me' feel really sorry for you. if your trying to call me by some names, do it properly, how dare you molest the ancient arts of calling people by names with your standard grasp of english.

oh look everybody, fuct is a 'group member' too bad he fails on the requirements already in the second word of that description.
^---These nice people are helping us out with a few things in this community. For example they write articles and help moderate some of the forums.

^--Translated: These 'guys like fuct' are making many things more difficult in this community. For example they write crap and join together to diss the others in the forums f.ex mistakes on their spelling.

haha omg, look! fuct: To make a long post short, get the fuck out of here you stupid bastard you are not wanted and you are embarrassing yourself.

are you really that stupid that you think people want YOU here? :S oh man..do I feel sorry for you! your like too stupid to live, too rare to die.

sovnig is like so right :]!
Last edited by HcPeura on Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:49 am, edited 7 times in total.
[e] Memoria #extacy
fuct
is full of buckshot

Post by fuct »

Well at least instead of trying to come up with something yourself you just copied and pasted what I wrote! Hooray for proper grammar and spelling!
IBA
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by IBA »

HcPeura wrote: iv0: I don't have modified steps, im using the defaults from what came with the installer -textures,models,skins,pak.
maybe not everyone. These guys who dont cheat should want to show that they are clean and dont have modified things. Like Mr. Bean who shows everyone what he won :)
#quadaver || TEAMS !"§ || http://www.quadaver.de
fuct
is full of buckshot

Post by fuct »

...and what the hell is a sovnig? What ever it is i don't want to buy one okay?
Sovnig
blew itself up

Post by Sovnig »

I don't agree with everything you say Peura. I like the articles, and most of the people who do something for the community. Just not a specific person, who is "doing something" by flaming anyone with a flawed english. Last line was excellent though!

And ofcourse I understand why you wouldn't want a Sovnig. When I was younger, I didn't like the adults who tried to teach me how to behave either. I grew up tho. :(

Oh well, discussion closed, I won't answer you again. This topic is about something else.
A good discussion is like a miniskirt; long enough to cover the subject, but short enough to pertain interest
//Splinter
Haur
blew up

Post by Haur »

haha.. I just read all of this :D
Once you go {MOB} you never stop..
NRGizeR
feels some chest pain

Post by NRGizeR »

Haur wrote:haha.. I just read all of this :D
Bet you feel silly now. I know I do
Sabotage
plummets to its death

Post by Sabotage »

Why i voted NO !

It should not be forced before u have fixed all the bugs on this crap.. :(
How am i spelling?" Please call 800-WHO-CARES or online at www.Tellsomeonewhocares.com
*bplease*
Caracol
was picked off

Post by Caracol »

Before I extend Sovnig's quote for the whole thread, is this going to change anything? What are your expectations by doing this?

Dunno Elvis, you are funnier as a cowboy in a server.
Ne quid nimis.
nufan
brains are on the wall

Post by nufan »

didn't bother to read the much in the thread.. becouse off all the lamos in the scene who are coolio.
but yess Elviss.. should be forced yes yes imo.
Snake
sank like a rock

Post by Snake »

And keeping on topic, yes it should.
Not even 1/30 of the aq2 players use Linux and win9x to have problems with ac, if you're looking for an excuse.
It's easy to install, and there are a lot of faqs and such to do it. It only takes 2 minutes of your life, awesome. So the reasons to opose such idea come only from the few who are lazy or have really shity software and hardware incompatible with AC (wtf) and from the others who "have strange issues ingame" :lol: ..
And even for those who have these problems, exceptions can be given by the admins. For those who care look onto http://anticheat.aq2world.com/ and in the forums.
If you don't care, don't mind even voting, 'cause there are 'nuff idiotic parasites pulling AQ2 down. Use the razorblade in your main arteries instead.
« New Order Clan » proud lifetime member, karasu.01
Snake
sank like a rock

Post by Snake »

Was the image in the previous post too violent? :shock:
I'm sorry if it mind-fucked you. :(
« New Order Clan » proud lifetime member, karasu.01