Game DOWN

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

dudemcpek
had its throat slit

Post by dudemcpek »

Nothing tops a game of good ol' action, too bad nowadays it's so damn hard to get one normal game. In the last days I played few matches and none of them went ok, there were always some needless problems..
We only wanted to play a normal match and it end up as 2x their server, 2x cliff2. How can they be bothered to make such a fuss about an old simple game? Crapoholics.
fuct
is full of buckshot

Post by fuct »

I can count the number of people I would enjoy playing with on one hand. The problem is not the game, never has been, its the cuntflaps who play it.
TotteN
sank like a rock
In-game Name: TotteN
Operating System: win 7
Memory: 8GB
Hard drive: 3TB
Graphics card: ATI HD 7000
Monitor: 2
Mouse: Logitech G500
Keyboard: Microsoft Sidewinder

Post by TotteN »

fuct wrote:Who the fuck are you? The 'oldschoolers' are long gone mate.
i been playing the game since 98.. so i think i can call myself a oldschooler. a8 mate..
alla smälter till honung för papp,charmörenas konung strandens romeo.stringtrosorna landar i sanden när totte springer på stranden playans don juan
L0ki
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by L0ki »

TotteN wrote:
fuct wrote:Who the fuck are you? The 'oldschoolers' are long gone mate.
i been playing the game since 98.. so i think i can call myself a oldschooler. a8 mate..
No, you can't call yourself oldschool. It's not a title someone can claim for herself but is kinda "external-awarded". Capiche, Senior?
emu
Syndrome of a Down

Post by emu »

fuct wrote:I can count the number of people I would enjoy playing with on one hand. The problem is not the game, never has been, its the cuntflaps who play it.
Do me a favor and quit, so I can remove your name from the list of people still playing this game Id rather not play with.
Call me your valentine call me once tonight