USA National Team ---- No leagues let USA/CAN teams play?

Here you can look up the old topics of the ESAQL and the Nations Cup.

Moderator: Moderators

DaFonZ
is connecting

USA National Team ---- No leagues let USA/CAN teams play?

Post by DaFonZ »

The USA National Team has just recently be formed by myself. We're very much interested in playing you European National teams! Although we do expect it to be a fair match, 1 USA and 1 European Server of choice from each clan. Sounds fair enough to USA/CAN players, but doesn't seem fair to you guys? WTGay. So if you run or are a part of a European National Team just come to action.usa on irc.quakenet.org and tell us you want to play!

P.S.

I made reference to CAN players too because soon a Canadian National Team will be formed.
You = Lewsar! Me = WINNAR!@
Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

i cba with the two server matches
I don't give a shit.
Kurupt
:I

Post by Kurupt »

A two server match is the only fair option imo. The only reason people don't want to play this two server match is because of the ping on the American servers, which is I can understand. Playing with ping 120 is really gay when you are used to 25. We had the same problem with Iceland in the last Nation Cup (by Barrysworld). They won all their games on their own server, because every other country got ping 150 on theirs. They eventually finished third/fourth because the semi-final was forced to be played on a Barrysworld (UK) server.

Anyway, we played you before in a two server game, and that wasn't any problem for us. And besides, the main goal of a nations cup is to have fun as far as i know. What does it matter which country wins :).
*hali*
Clement
Master of the Universe

Post by Clement »

It is very important!! Do not belittle the value of the Nations Cup! The Danish AQ scene has been torn apart because we can't agree on who should captain the team!!! IT IS TEH VERY IMPORTANT!

Nah really, I don't give a damn.. I'd like to see the cowboys enter the cup, but I really wouldn't wanna play at an American server ;) I won't play if I haven't got below ping 15.. otherwise it would be a fair match, and I wouldn't stand a chance.
Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

hehe we got the same prob here in the netherlands... we got like 3 groups, the s4p team + few other ppl, the [sol] & Co team and the morti team.
There's a chopper coming in 3 days and there's a katana on top of the cafe and that's all you need to know
gnaw-ol
is connecting

Post by gnaw-ol »

Can I join teh morti team !?
Stupidity is the basic building block of the universe.
AnduriL

Post by AnduriL »

everybody can :wink:
gnaw-ol
is connecting

Post by gnaw-ol »

wooohooo !
Stupidity is the basic building block of the universe.
DaNi
is legless

Post by DaNi »

a voting will do ^^

and dont worry u'll be seeing some .c0w.boy's action anyway 8)
Enjoy without expectations, then you will have no disappointment. Pain is temporary...pride is forever.

siete tutti dei gay figli di puttana
Dennus
joined the game

Post by Dennus »

I'm a Wannebe Morti..

Back ontopic, the last time i played a CW in USA it sucked so hard. I dont know why maybe my connection but when i got like 1 min ping 100 and then ping 200 with loads of pl for about 5 mins.. :?

BTW whats your ping on European servers ?

Greetz GuNMaN
Clement
Master of the Universe

Post by Clement »

There is just this little thingie with the name... European Action Quake League.. ?

You know, Brazil ain't participating in the Euro Cup in football ;)
Kurupt
:I

Post by Kurupt »

It's the EAQL: Nations Cup. And no they don't participate in the Euro Cup because there is a World Cup and the Copa America. But this is the only Nations Cup around, so.. why not :). Ping 120 is playable.
*hali*
Overii
sank like a rock

Post by Overii »

ye ping 120 is reasonable , some camp here and some camp there :P :P
ich bin das kopf o/
DaNi
is legless

Post by DaNi »

aye im in playin vs those rednecks :twisted:

altho they should get TNG instead of that stuf theyr using atm...

theyr servers are fooked
Enjoy without expectations, then you will have no disappointment. Pain is temporary...pride is forever.

siete tutti dei gay figli di puttana