.m add 4 off

The general catch-all forum for Action Quake2 related discussions.

Moderator: Moderators

Lurre
is connecting

Heh, this is going a little bit oversteer ?

Post by Lurre »

HiRr.
Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

neato post cendor :)
There's a chopper coming in 3 days and there's a katana on top of the cafe and that's all you need to know
Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

I liked the ending :)
I don't give a shit.
Beavisss
loses a vital chest organ

Post by Beavisss »

He he he! I want happy end :bday:
Trmmr
is connecting

Post by Trmmr »

Wow, what a childish person you are, Devirus. You should at least try to see the big picture* instead of desperately trying to make Cendor look like the bad guy. =)

Even if it would've been only two of you doing it, still Cendor's actions would've been right. Cendor only did the right thing, and even if he wouldn't have done so, you should shut your mouth when you see him leaning towards you from where you could never extend to, or talk only to apologize and beg like the pathetic loser you are compared to the soodaaja-of-the-year. I've really had it with you people who really believe something as stupid as getting angry and throwing idiotic arguments no one can relate to at the person who eventually will decide which one is right and wrong. =)

* http://trmmr.0wns.org/bigpicture.jpg

See? The shit won't reach his face!
mirror
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by mirror »

trmmr is cendors protective MOMA
CorQ
is connecting

Well, let the xiitor speak :/

Post by CorQ »

Hello everybody, its me the cheater.

First of all: Cendor, once again, sorry. Its a great bot and so on.

Why we did it: We were tired in the middle of the night, wanted to play aq. (Time was like 4.45 or somethin.) Noone on the servers, and we did like we did back in the days, just connected with one idler extra on each team. After a while, we thaught of the stats, and then we connected the server full. It wasnt forbidden then ;)

We played like that and was kidding and laughing for like 25-30 mins, so we would just be in the lead in gsbot.

After that we didnt think of it so much more, until we got pm´s from Cendor. We apoligized and Cendor parted with the bot.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The punishment:

Well, in my eyes it would have been enough to ban us from the bot and highlight us on the website, and in the bots responds. That was a punishment we deserved, and it was a quite funny punishment.

But i thaught it was a little lame or something to part with the bot, because we mostly searchs cws with it, except for Endy (sry m8) ;)

And when u came with that 2006 thingie, how would my clanmates know? I guess they got little upset with that, and thaught it didnt mattered that they cheated too.

Well, ´nuff said, I just have one wish. Plz Cendor, give us the bot back, and sorry bout our lameness.

GG

ps. Cendor, if u dont, i think its pretty lame of u, we did one mistake... well 2 maybe :)
Last edited by CorQ on Sun Jan 18, 2004 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vortex
joined the game

Post by Vortex »

I admit we were a bit lame when we all started stats-cheating. It is a drug, and we need help. We´ll send the whole oHm-crew for rehabilitation. :(

Seriously Cendor, we are sorry (at least I am) and would love to get the bot back. Now that you removed all [oHm]-stats on the page you can sleep well at night too, and I dont think anyone in oHm cares much about it to be honest.

I hope you can forgive our stupid little deeds and hope you get well from the serious headache we caused you. :)
Viz0id
is connecting

Heh..

Post by Viz0id »

I cant see the problem here really.. people are making this harder than it is... i have an idea, a clever one if i might add:

How about.. in stead of all this fecking around, couldnt just Cendor with his "impressive coding" like Trmmr kinda underwrote in his asslicking reply, delete the stats of CorQ and Ice? Cause we find the bot very usefull 4 cws and stuff.. but we couldnt give a rotten ass about the stats.. and like a guy put it earlier in this thread, dont remember who, but i totally agree: People disconnect when its a slow map.. and only play maps like cliff2,sludge1 and cloud.. etc etc. And who would want that?

If a clan is searching 4 a new member.. i think the last place they look 4 em, is at the top of the statsranking.. cause its all about luck imo. If its just newbies connected and maps etc.

So if you are that 1337 haxx0ring coder that Trmmr says you are, Cendor, how about just deleting the stats of CorQ and Ice (and 4 everyone that "cheats" that is)

peace out.
ey yo wtf?
sajh
is legless

Post by sajh »

This matter has grown out of propotions..

oHm did a mistake, cendor punished us.. suitable punishment or not one might discuss, nevertheless the bot is gone and there is not a damn thing we can do about it.

So.. to bring dicussion back to what it first was intended to be about.. if you want a cw you can allways find us in #oHm.
whine...<br />
"på kvällarna förvandlas den spenslige solidas till....... STÅL-TIRRE!" - minch<br />
"i hoped i cud get a chance in iN when i saw even solidas cud do it " - Snigge/2fast4j00<br />
"iN minus sajh would be a nice clan and way better, but i would never ever stand playing with such an annoying player, lucky me that i didnt get a try in iN" - Romo
" it seems he is a "rich" mans child with to much attitude, he's like the man version of Paris Hilton... such a jerk" - Romo
Helge[ANQ]
plummets to its death

Re: Heh, this is going a little bit oversteer ?

Post by Helge[ANQ] »

Lurre wrote:HiRr.

indeed
To be, is not to be me :twisted:
MikuzA
joined the game

Post by MikuzA »

Trmmr wrote:* http://trmmr.0wns.org/bigpicture.jpg

See? The shit won't reach his face!

haha :D :D :D totally lolled ;--D
Oon tomaattikastikkeen läski mansikkarahka
Trmmr
is connecting

Post by Trmmr »

I really hope MIKKY isn't the only one who understood that post wasn't entirely serious or asslicking in any form that I would've realized. =)

I was pretty much trying to say the same thing sajh just said. No asslicking. Just the humor of a tired teenager.