MGS Twin Snakes 27 Minutes Trailer Redux

Talk about your favourite video-games and modifications here.

Moderator: Moderators

Den
something dur dur

MGS Twin Snakes 27 Minutes Trailer Redux

Post by Den »

I've seen this movie a few days ago and i just had to post it here coz MGS rawks in every way :) Its a 27min movie of Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes, exclusively for the Nintendo GameCube.

What is Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes?

MGS:TS is a 'boost-up' MGS 1. It uses the MGS2 engine, new movies, new sounds, new moves, the lost goes on. MGS is one of the best games ever. The story, the sounds, the music, the gameplay, the details, the cinematics, the feelin u get while playing.. unF everything is just perfect.

Metal Gear Solid thrusts players into a stunning 3D world of espionage and stealth action. Playing as legendary videogame hero, Solid Snake, gamers will infiltrate an Alaskan nuclear missile disposal facility occupied by a terrorist organization called FOXHOUND. While the mission is simple - infiltrate the base, seize the terrorist cell and neutralize the weapons of mass destruction, a.k.a., Metal Gear, it is the gameplay that is unforgettable. Only in this game will players truly feel like they are in the heart of the action, as if every step taken leads them closer to danger.
gamershell.com

Download:

http://www.gamershell.com/download_4903.shtml

There's a chopper coming in 3 days and there's a katana on top of the cafe and that's all you need to know
Flunx
feels some chest pain
In-game Name: iN Flunx

Post by Flunx »

:shocker:

This is when I thank myself for having purchased a Gamecube.

That's what I like about nintendo. Quality exclusive games like Zelda and Metriod

MGS is a superb game, and Twin Snakes will be truley awesome!

Can't wait to play this game! GO NINTENDO! :D
Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

true but other consoles have great games too.

Hope they'll port it to the pc or ps2
There's a chopper coming in 3 days and there's a katana on top of the cafe and that's all you need to know
SoLiDuZ
Worst clanmate of 2005

Post by SoLiDuZ »

yup it rocks.

but tbh i'm waiting for MGS3 Snake Eater :lol: