.m add 4 off

The general catch-all forum for Action Quake2 related discussions.

Moderator: Moderators

Cendor
is connecting

Post by Cendor »

I don't see the bot coming back in the near future @ #oHm. I see ppl only trying to annoy me :shocker: Why oh why?

Yesterday abuse of bot:

[AQ2S] #cc started looking for [4 vs 4 Official] 8m ago. Contact person is emil|semisoet. Extra info: (vs ohm).

Today, at the moment of the post I see:

[AQ2S] #greve started looking for [4 vs 4 Official] 33m ago. Contact person is emu. Extra info: (hej cendor \o\).
Clement
Master of the Universe

Post by Clement »

Oh grow up.. all of you!

:hop:
WuWili
joined the game

Post by WuWili »

Hmm lol... Same thing has happened to other clans aswell... Just live with it... Or code your own bot if you want. And if I remember right, GSBOT was first used to find players like buddysearches..? :o
-- Wu-Wili
emu
Syndrome of a Down

Post by emu »

Cendor wrote:

Today, at the moment of the post I see:

[AQ2S] #greve started looking for [4 vs 4 Official] 33m ago. Contact person is emu. Extra info: (hej cendor \o\).

I just find this shit funny tbh :P and i just added that to see if there would be any reactions from your side. yeh childish and imature i know. But hey. i got that reaction i wanted :bday:
Call me your valentine call me once tonight
Sovnig
blew itself up

Post by Sovnig »

Hmm, I dont see why you would remove the cw-search from a clans channel when they have never abused the cw-search.

As you say cendor, people uses ur bot to check _their_ stats, and I dont know any1 who'd ever give a fuck about some guys having high stats. I mean, the only stats-"cheat" I could ever think of was faking another dude and giving him lousy stats.

I can agree with you in removing all stats with the name oHm, but removing the cw-search option is pointless.

By this you punish the guys who's not even in oHm, I mean, as mentioned earlier, oHm is a bunch of merry lads, and we like playing vs them. This is making them unable to contact us whenever we're up for a cw.
Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

This is making them unable to contact us whenever we're up for a cw

/join #chan

Wahey!
There's a chopper coming in 3 days and there's a katana on top of the cafe and that's all you need to know
Sovnig
blew itself up

Post by Sovnig »

Thought some1'd come up with that brilliant thought den..

But errh... Wasnt the bot created to spare people from using their precious time on /join #chan? O_o
Beavisss
loses a vital chest organ

Post by Beavisss »

Morpher wrote:Oh grow up.. all of you!

:hop:
Indeed...!!! :rambo:
emu
Syndrome of a Down

Post by emu »

i hate to say it but sovnig has a point :)
Call me your valentine call me once tonight
Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

lazy kido's
There's a chopper coming in 3 days and there's a katana on top of the cafe and that's all you need to know
Jazzie
is now shorter

Post by Jazzie »

Holy smokes, I'm stunned.

You guys have managed to create a weirder discussion than the "WHY ARE PEOPLE DOING THIS THREAD" :)

Well done!
fell in love with the game
hage
was flattened

Post by hage »

Did the bot have stats???? :shock:

Anyways could anyone please stop this discussion. Lock it or so. I see enough kids on public aq servers. No need to see em on forums as well
Endy
sank like a rock

Post by Endy »

Well, time to enter the discussion :)

First of all, I was not aware of that other oHm guys have talked about it with Cendor when I typed my message to him. Even though, when I heard about it later the only answers they recieved were like "oh, you give me a headache" and "u get it back 2006" and such, must have taken much of Cendors time to write that kind of message (was it 5 times)... I asked him a serious question which I believe he has quoted in some of his message above and the only reply I got was "no interviews today"... ok...

It's true, it is his bot and he can do whatever he likes with it. The thing that annoys me is that he really enjoy ppl sucking up to him. Both CorQ and Ice have written long "oh plz mr Cendor we were so lame plz give us the bot back" etc etc etc.... I must admit that just THAT annoys me some 'cause that is exactly what he wants. A simple "we won't do it again plz stop being lame and give us the bot back so we can search for CWs, and btw remove oHm from the stats if u like" would've been enough. oHm is (in my and most others point of view) a respected and serious clan that has been around for god knows how long. Playing lots of clanwars and is not well known for whining and such. A nice clan I think most ppl agree (as seen in some msgs above also). I don't really understand why the bot-removal was necessary in the first place. Luckily most ppl know that we are a fun clan to play against so we have managed to find many CWs without the BOT, even if the use of the bot speeds up things a bit.

All this could've been avoided in the first place if Cendor just had listened to CorQ's and Ice's suckup apoligies, though we obviously were supposed to know that he were planning to give it back to us when he was not mad. Well, nice to mention that AFTER most of us made statscheating to make fun of it. But I guess he tried to save his pride or something "if u wouldn't have done that I would've given it back". yeah right... like most of the ppl that are somewhat aware of the current situations and know the facts don't thinks he's lame anyway.. nono...

Guess we won't get it back even though I took so much of my valuable time and effort Cendor? no? thought so... B<
Da^JuaN
was picked off

Post by Da^JuaN »