NCServer coming up

The place to discuss your client and server issues, or to post your client and server related problems. Now with added Anticheat flavour.

Moderator: Moderators

emu
Syndrome of a Down

Post by emu »

Vermin ... O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o
Call me your valentine call me once tonight
indey
plummets to its death

Post by indey »

Vermin: Word.

Moper: I really dont get what ur trying to say there..?
Anyways Vermin is right, and anybody can make a cheat that works with footsteps with NCServer --> so if you ask me, why get the model dissappearing and some crappy cheat protection what really doesnt prevent from cheating?

If you ask me theres two bad things, and really not a single good thing about ncserver.

You can always ask a demo if you think someone cheats!

Im one of those who hates that BT has NCServer, i havent get used to it and i never will, i just hate the model dissappearing so freaking much.

I would have no trouble playing another map in BT against foreing clans if BT wouldnt use NCServer, but as it uses it, i dont want to play a single clanwar there.

The ping and pl is ok @ BT.. But why do you have to use cheat protection that really does not prevent from cheating but makes the gameplay really shitty?:(

I have read all the posts before so you guys dont need to tell me those reasons again, i just dont think those reasons are good enough.
Synchrony - www.huhtimo.com/sync
#Synchrony - @ QuakeNET
Aq2 with attitude.
Haudrauf
tripped on its own grenade

Post by Haudrauf »

ImageOwner of http://aq2maps.quadaver.org
Not part of #aq2admins for a reason.