Actionquake2 Trailer by #E-Reality KICKS ASS!

The general catch-all forum for Action Quake2 related discussions.

Moderator: Moderators

Beavisss
loses a vital chest organ

Post by Beavisss »

http://www.beavisss.nm.ru/E-Reality
All pics I like.
Screen before *BOOM* (Condome stucked :D )

Margo did 4 shots in the leg to every player :)
Then last guy :)
Endy
sank like a rock

Post by Endy »

Hahaha, this was sometimes annoying and sometimes fun like hell... There are many scenes we made that I will remember for a loong time... I will also remember how some people made the process go sooo much slower by fooling around and shit, but that's another story...

Heh, I was "acting" to the end and even though it took about 4-4.5 hours I must say Im satisfied with what we accomplished.... maGro is extraordinary (mirr0r also did well) that co-ordinated everyone to do as he said in the scenes.... trying to communicate with 30ppl using "say" in AQ2 isn't easy, and it doesn't get easier when ppl lame around and spam and shit...

oh well, really looking forward to the movie...
Beavisss

Post by Beavisss »

Endy wrote:Hahaha, this was sometimes annoying and sometimes fun like hell... There are many scenes we made that I will remember for a loong time... I will also remember how some people made the process go sooo much slower by fooling around and shit, but that's another story...

Heh, I was "acting" to the end and even though it took about 4-4.5 hours I must say Im satisfied with what we accomplished.... maGro is extraordinary (mirr0r also did well) that co-ordinated everyone to do as he said in the scenes.... trying to communicate with 30ppl using "say" in AQ2 isn't easy, and it doesn't get easier when ppl lame around and spam and shit...

oh well, really looking forward to the movie...
Hehe, yes Endy. maGro (somebody called him marGo) :) aand mirror made a good job. nice guys.

Adding more screens of *BOOM* scene.

and
and

http://www.beavisss.nm.ru/E-Reality/boom/
Endy
sank like a rock

Post by Endy »

Haha Beav =) don't let them see TOO much of it now, HEHE
Beavisss

Post by Beavisss »

Endy wrote:Haha Beav =) don't let them see TOO much of it now, HEHE
Haha okey. Nothing more ;)
mirror
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by mirror »

this one here is my fav.. everyone standing in line just to get my neat currywurst!!

http://www.kahmoon.de/Webfiles/Osi/tomscurrywust.jpg
minchiano
bleeds to death

Post by minchiano »

Rofl :lol:
Da^JuaN
was picked off

Post by Da^JuaN »

Do you use the pics you made on tj a while ago in your movie magro?
maGro
blew itself up

Post by maGro »

i took demos, no pics :>

However i wont use them in this video, im not sure if i will use them in my next video, coz my requirements grew. anyway i will release them, coz they are already finished :D
Director of #E-Reality :: Sprayer of #koksnutten
maGro
blew itself up

Post by maGro »

NRGizeR wrote:Very nice as a trailer... it does look and feel like a real movietrailer, the music was a nice choice and the cams are nicely done. However, as an aq2 movie it could use some more Action IMO... If the intent with this is to create something actually movielike then it's really good, but if it's supposed to be the "classic aq2 action packed movie" then it lacks in this respect...

Anyway... Good job! :)

-NRG
I am really trying to create something which can be compared to a movie, especially the new project will - i hope so - become like a shortstory. I think there are enough movies that aim on action "only" :>
Director of #E-Reality :: Sprayer of #koksnutten