Admin abushing password

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

Ministar
is connecting

Post by Ministar »

Esb you win. I made one mistake in my spelling, so therefore let's turn the focus on me and my spelling :D You just got so many good ideas - and I liked the one about the rcon! There are so many candidates, and so many who actually knows how it works... Face it - Morph hasn't done anything wrong, and all that *bip* about another Admin is so lame. But gl trying to take it away from him (your supporters are Screwface, Blue Vex and Dev I guess)
GrevBatman
is connecting

Post by GrevBatman »

EsB wrote:And no i'm pretty bored right now so I actualy don't have anything better to do with my time right now..
My fault, u did comment on the topic :)

But anyways, ill just stop my posting, in this thread anyway, we'll never be able to agree anyways so there is no point in spending any more time trying to..

The way I see it, Morpher has been an admin for quite a while, and has done a very decent job, of course he could have fucked up by kicking bboy, but I dont see why he would...
Perhaps thats because I know him a little better than most of you, but anyways, thats my point of view...
Repsaj
as long as it's salty..

Post by Repsaj »

LOL, you guys are really spending way too much time on this topic (yes me too because I read it all :P). As far as the accusations towards Morph.

Yes, he kicked you.
No, he did not do it because he was angry at you for "owning" (as you like to call it).

He did it because he was annoyed by you and prolly because he just wanted to have some fun, he was playing with me nonetheless 8) . I mean he kicked you 1 minute before the map changed. Also it wasn't like your stats were any kind of good and by kicking you it has totally fuxx0red your aq2bot stats (O yes, the holy stats!).

Further more that 1 "useless" (I didn't mind :)) kick he did in all those years he has been admin of BT, I think many/all will forgive him for that.

And last: Yes, I do like Morpheus so I will not say or do anything to put him in discredit.
Jazzie
is now shorter

Post by Jazzie »

George W. Bush also did some minor mistakes and he's still president.

hence the expression "abush".

and never forget that:

I THINK WERE ALL QUITE CONFIDENT THAT THE KICKING OF YOUR DEAR FRIEND WAS A SLIGHT MISSTEP FROM THE PATH OF EXACT JUSTICE. HOWEVER THE PATH OF EXACT JUSTICE IS QUITE A HARD PATH TO FOLLOW, AND IM OVERWHELMINGLY SURE THAT YOU WOULD DO NO BETTER.

BOTTOM LINE: LETS KICK ALL ADMINS AND ERASE ALL RCONS.
fell in love with the game
Bboy84
is connecting

hmm

Post by Bboy84 »

Repsaj wrote:He did it because he was annoyed by you and prolly because he just wanted to have some fun, he was playing with me nonetheless 8)

thx repsaj for telling the truth. but he hasnt got the right to use the rcon for fun and kick people.

there goes your story about me spamming morpheus....nice lie u came up with.
Repsaj
as long as it's salty..

Re: hmm

Post by Repsaj »

Bboy84 wrote:
Repsaj wrote:He did it because he was annoyed by you and prolly because he just wanted to have some fun, he was playing with me nonetheless 8)

thx repsaj for telling the truth. but he hasnt got the right to use the rcon for fun and kick people.

there goes your story about me spamming morpheus....nice lie u came up with.
Uhm, getting annoyed by you is perhaps because you were spamming....
Bboy84
is connecting

hmm

Post by Bboy84 »

wasnt spamming... i wrote LOL 2 times.......got no warning.

just kicked from saying stfu to him and he couldnt take that. then he had to show his powers to me.
Last edited by Bboy84 on Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Beavisss
loses a vital chest organ

Post by Beavisss »

LOL, Morpher and Repsaj won. GG
Close this topic plz :S
Samislide
is legless

Post by Samislide »

Hey, dont close it.. this is fun B> To be honest I thought this was a joke, the first time i read it. So my post that 'backed up ur' you should ignore completly. Thing that makes this so fun is that Bboy84 makes it sound like UR has gangbanged him irl while Moprher just stood the laguhing etc etc.. And if the 84 indicates the year of your birth, you really need to go to a doctor, shrink or.. just get real? o_0 This is internet, where the admin of a gaming-server ABUSHED the rcon by kicking you , after u told him to stfu? And u make a thread of it? I mean.. what the f#ck!? :D.. If u spend as much time at aq2 as you're doing in here, you might get the skills to give him a hard spanking ingame :P Cuz i really doubt you're able to do more damage than making yourself look like a 21 year old that just has just graduated from kindergarden.

I actually had.. or still have a hard time believing your not sitting there laguhing at this thread "lol those dumb f#cks".. If so.. good job :)

Edit: If it was my server I'd ban everyone! Cuz i'm such an ass LOL!!!
Beavisss
loses a vital chest organ

Post by Beavisss »

Devirus wrote:If u spend as much time at aq2 as you're doing in here, you might get the skills to give him a hard spanking ingame :P
I dont like all Sami's posts and comments, but I have to agree with these words :d
MysteryMan
plummets to its death

Post by MysteryMan »

This thing is blown way out of proportion.

I know Morpher for a few years now and he is a good admin. He wouldn't kick someone off the server just for fun or because he got "owned".

There is really no excuse for spamming. Don't do it as people find it very annoying and often use the votekick option rather then the ignore funtion :P.

To be honest I really don't understand why you are doing all this trouble to try to give Morpher a bad name. I mean, this could have been sorted out on irc (#aq2admins) or you could have private messaged me or any other admin about Morphers' so called abusive behaviour.

You got kicked off the server because an admin (and a player) had the impression you were spamming. If you thought it was because something personal between you guys you should have contacted some other admin on irc.
It certainly was not necessary to contact BoomTown about it.
That's like stepping to the FBI because someone stole your bag of cookies.

I'm not trying to pick sides here, though I'm sure you think I'll pick Morphers side since we are both admins. But it's kinda rediculous how you respond to it Bboy84.

We have all made mistakes as an admin, including me. After all we are just human. Though things always got sorted out just fine over irc.

Still, I don't see the problem here. You got kicked off the server. Ok maybe that wasn't nice and you feel shit about it. It wasn't a server ban, so what is the problem? You can still play and I'm sure that if you'd have typed 'reconnect' and rejoined the team to start playing again, Morpher wouldn't have kicked you off again. Unless you would have been spamming or abusive ofcourse ;)

Anyway, most messages posted in this thread show us all how people think about it. There are perhaps 2 or 3 people who actually agree with
Bboy84 with the fact that Morpher is abusing his rcon. Yes 2 or 3, I filtered out the sarcastic messages towards Morpher :P. Most people however think this is a joke (when they first read it) because a lot of people know Morpher and all the time and effort he has put in the AQ2 scene.

If you wish to resume this conversation come to #aq2admins on Qnet.

I will close this thread as no serious messages will be posted here anyway.
MysteryMan
Founder of AQ2admins
Http://mysteryman.z0r.nl/aq2/