Admin abushing password

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

Bboy84
is connecting

Admin abushing password

Post by Bboy84 »

OK i wanna complain over a admin/player who abushed his admin password.

His name is Morpheus.

Ok we was playing the map urban. It was me and a other player on my team vs 3 others.....one of them was morpheus.

I kinda owned morphius alot with sniper and seemed like he got pisssed of....and the other

player(his friend) on his team was writing he was a easy target because he was standing at

bad places.

then morphius began to use bad words like "FU" = "fuck you" and stuff.....now i could see he

was getting angry.

then later it was only me vs 3 others...one of them morpheus. all 3 was hitting after me and

i died. then i wrote "LOL". but the round didnt end, so i wrote it again so they could see i

wrote "LOL" because of teams was unfair. Then morpheus says STFU to me....he was very

angry....then i didnt like he wrote that to me, so i wrote STFU to him too and wrote

teams...to let him know it was unfair.

but he didnt care it was unfair, he just wanted to kill me in aq2, because i owned him alot.

but then he writes ADMIN and says: " so u STFU "

and kicked me.

That was lame of him abusing his admin password.

hope someone will do anything about this guy.

here is the link to the screenshot. if its to small to read then save the picture on your computer and zoom:

http://www.sitecenter.dk/bboy84/nss-fol ... /admin.JPG
n99
"Sticks and Stones..."

Post by n99 »

This is highly amusing, an investigation will start as soon as possible. Was this on a clanwar server or on a public. What time, any witnesses? This repsaj guy might wanna testify.

Sorry for my sarcasm, but if you want to complain about this 'incident' you couldn't have come to a worse place. As the 'morpheus' guy ur talking about seems to be the Master of the Universe of this forum.
Bboy84
is connecting

hmm

Post by Bboy84 »

it was on BoomTown Public AQ2 Server 80.160.78.134:27961.

if it's not that one then it is BoomTown Public AQ2 Server 80.160.78.134:27960

but im pretty sure it the first one. and the time it was about 01:00-1:20 clock at danish time i think. Yes repsaj was one of them against me. but i dont know if he want to testefy. i think(looked like, not sure) he is his friend, so he will proberly lie for morpheus if it is his friend :S

oh yir there was this "dante" player. that was the third player on his team
Last edited by Bboy84 on Sat Jan 22, 2005 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sanity
was in the wrong place

Post by sanity »

seriosuly who cares? just invite morpheus to some channel u got op in and kick his ass, consider it as a revence kthx
NeoFight
found a way out

Post by NeoFight »

sanity wrote:seriosuly who cares? just invite morpheus to some channel u got op in and kick his ass, consider it as a revence kthx
Morpheus of one the dues who operates the servers so he could change a p map wich other peepz dont like. Its 20 mins then another map is in the rotation :) .
Would u mind this i n a CW vs UR on a BT CW server??
.UncycleD
hit the ground hard, real hard

Post by .UncycleD »

Wow, someone obviously didn't catch n99's sarcasm here. Dude, 84 seems to be both your birthyear and your IQ...
#4056 in z0r.nl
IBA
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by IBA »

.UncycleD wrote:Wow, someone obviously didn't catch n99's sarcasm here. Dude, 84 seems to be both your birthyear and your IQ...
! =)
#quadaver || TEAMS !"§ || http://www.quadaver.de
Clement
Master of the Universe

Post by Clement »

hahahahahahahahahahah

This is pretty funny :)

How about I present the case from my point of view?

I fired up gamespy to have some fun with some aq2 public.. saw Repsaj was playing on a bt public server, so I joined in.. the map was urban and there weren't that many ppl on the server.

We played for some 10 minutes or so, while I was chatting between rounds with repsaj.. the usual trashtalk about how I suck and so on, so I might have used a 'bad word' at one point... uh-oh! But anyways, it was meant for Repsaj, and I'm sorry if I somehow hurt your feelings Bboy94.. (oops! typo!? can you find it!??)

And too bad you didn't take a screenshot of what happened the 3 or 4 rounds before the last one.. where you were spamming as well, and where I told you in a more quiet and polite manner to stop spamming.

But to make a long story short (too late mister!), I'm very sorry that I George W. Abushed my admin password!

[edit] And I removed your double post in the other forum.. one post is enough.. even though the second one only made it funnier :) [/edit]
Samislide
is legless

Post by Samislide »

This isnt the first time Morpher abuses the rcon! Many weird things happen when you play in a pubical server against him. B(
L4nt0m
plummets to its death

Post by L4nt0m »

oh, no, it seems i've left the server yesterday a little too early, now i missed the whole spectacle :( O_o
Bboy84
is connecting

hmm

Post by Bboy84 »

Morpheus: And too bad you didn't take a screenshot of what happened the 3 or 4 rounds before the last one.. where you were spamming as well, and where I told you in a more quiet and polite manner to stop spamming

it must suck that u abused your password. u didnt tell me that and i didnt wrote much or spammed when i played . try finding a more lame lie to cover your skin. never got any warning for anything, u couldnt take that i wrote stfu to u, so u got pissed of and your angryness lend to kick me.

lets see if u can make a new lie up.
SoLiDuZ
Worst clanmate of 2005

Post by SoLiDuZ »

he had 2 take a piss but u wouldn't unready, so he pee'd his pants so he got pissed at u
Superman is a travestite
sCrewFace
blew up

Post by sCrewFace »

I choose to believe bboy84 since Moper the Great often has a need to show ppl hes amazing power. :shock: :shock: :shock:
fuct
is full of buckshot

Post by fuct »

hahaha...im just wondering what do u want someone to do about it in here? ban him from the forum? :P
kaaos
blew itself up

Post by kaaos »

Morpher wrote:But to make a long story short (too late mister!), I'm very sorry that I George W. Abushed my admin password!
I think there's nothing more to discuss.