(21) Kusken/Alminat0r

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

n99
"Sticks and Stones..."

Post by n99 »

emu wrote: and n99, shut the f#ck up didn't you say you where to commit suicide or something ? i allready opened the champagne.
Oh look: Everybody's favorite dog-on-a-leach-turned-eco-ranger has arrived. Nah boy, I wouldn't give you that pleasure. Funniest thing is, and that's very off-topic, just for you, even if I 'go away' somehow I have the feeling you'll be seeing my nick quite alot in the coming months, huhu.
Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

favorite dog-on-a-leach-turned-eco-ranger
:D

emu vs n99 - 1-1
There's a chopper coming in 3 days and there's a katana on top of the cafe and that's all you need to know
Jackium
is connecting

Post by Jackium »

clutch dudes have invented new word, retarted!
Grats to whole (c) crew and happy new year!
Samislide
is legless

Post by Samislide »

Yay, Girl-fight \o/
angra
feels some chest pain

Post by angra »

Jackium wrote:clutch dudes have invented new word, retarted!
Grats to whole (c) crew and happy new year!
whole clutch? iam in clutch have a said anything to you our anything that affended finns? no so don't "Dra alla över en kam".

Well well, can you give us the whole demo so we can see if hes cheating, becuse this clip shows us nothing.
}i{ angra - #clan.illusion
Total minutes of aq2
2005: 20 716
2006: 10 405
Samislide
is legless

Post by Samislide »

Hey angra, just ignore him.. you know what an idiot he is ^^
Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

Jazzie, you are officially strange.
Everyone either votes 1 or 5. Never in-between.

Never in-between!
I don't give a shit.
Diivil
joined the game

Post by Diivil »

Hawk wrote:[21:54:52] <hawk`> kfl
[21:55:04] <Jackium> nope you are shitlisted
[21:55:19] <hawk`> oh, why is that?
[21:55:46] <hawk`> if i may ask
[21:59:14] <Jackium> sure
[22:01:24] <hawk`> can i have an answer?
[22:04:10] <Jackium> guess coz almins case

omg? :D you fins crack me up
And again not taking any part on the main discussion but just as a sidenote what happened earlier on the same night :] I was only my everlasting quest of finding a cw to play. #21 was looking for a cw so I went to challenge them
#21 wrote: Session Start: Mon Dec 06 01:53:58 2004
Session Ident: #21
[ 01:53:58 ] · ·
[ 01:53:58 ] · · Now talking in: : [ #21 ]
[ 01:53:58 ] · · Users: : [ 13 ], Ops: : [ 9/69% ], Voiced: : [ 0/0% ], Regs: : [ 4/31% ]
[ 01:53:58 ] · · Join synced in: : [ 0.011 ] secs
[ 01:53:59 ] · · [ Q (TheQBot@CServe.quakenet.org) ] [#21] We dont play mesto FFS!
[ 01:53:59 ] [ Diivil ] cw?
[ 01:54:22 ] [ Diivil ] vs #clan'sc . 1 each
[ 01:54:39 ] [ @westowowitch- ] knappast
[ 01:54:44 ] · · ChanMode : westowowitch- sets mode [ +b ] *!Di??il@D??vil.?????.qua??n?t.??g
[ 01:54:44 ] · · This : [ *!Di??il@D??vil.?????.qua??n?t.??g ] ban affects : [ Diivil ]
[ 01:54:44 ] · · Kicks : you were kicked from #21 by [ westowowitch- ] : [ Don't let the door hit you on your way out ]
And a moment later
#clan'sC wrote: [ 01:55:18 ] · · Joins : Revolver- [ ~non@812165629-LA-COMMUNICATION-NET.host.songnetworks.se ]
[ 01:55:20 ] [ Revolver- ] cheaters
[ 01:55:22 ] · · Parts : Revolver- [ ~non@812165629-LA-COMMUNICATION-NET.host.songnetworks.se ]
So you Swedes/Norwegians/Danish etc. can "crack us up" too sometimes :]
C
Jackium
is connecting

Post by Jackium »

Hehhe Diivil, indeed, and that was the case from thousands others, banning and kicking from chan after defeat etc etc, they just don't see it by theirselves.
Jazzie
is now shorter

Post by Jazzie »

Jackium wrote:Hehhe Diivil, indeed, and that was the case from thousands others, banning and kicking from chan after defeat etc etc, they just don't see it by theirselves.
And everybody from sweden is(was) banned in your channel.
Don't throw rocks in a house of glass.
fell in love with the game
Alien
plummets to its death

Post by Alien »

angra wrote:
Alien wrote:kfl:
Cheaters [ ]
Whiners [x]
Ofcourse they will whine if one off there teammates gets accused off cheating, wouldn't you?
I'm not talking this case...

And yes, we use nocheat against everybody (atleast I use), I know Late uses orginal quake2.

Well shit the same, I dont care what you are using and so on, because those shitty clients won't prove anything.
MarlPoro
melted

Post by MarlPoro »

MadWolf wrote: [OFFTOPIC=read at your own risk]
It's pretty unbelievable how things like this explodes:
- Omg, Kusken cheats!
- Ooooh his in -kfl! Fukcing kfl bastards whiners cheaters!
- Fukcing swe people, cheater whiner !!! Stfu demos plzzzz, omg limchase 2 whiiiine
[/OFFTOPIC]
That never happened. Maybe your clanmates spiced up the story little bit :P We didn't start the .fi versus .se flaming. We just saw a strange shot (yeah strange, I've played Q2 over 7 years and I've never managed to shoot like that, so maybe I'm a NOOB) and decided to put up a thread in here without any flaming. It was your mates who started all this shittalk.

Don't bother challenging us anymore -kfl and (c) (at least when I'm playing) :(

yeah.. "cry me a river"
MarlPoro / Anxiety
Thanks for reading
Jazzie
is now shorter

Post by Jazzie »

MarlPoro wrote: That never happened. Maybe your clanmates spiced up the story little bit :P We didn't start the .fi versus .se flaming. We just saw a strange shot (yeah strange, I've played Q2 over 7 years and I've never managed to shoot like that, so maybe I'm a NOOB) and decided to put up a thread in here without any flaming. It was your mates who started all this shittalk.

Don't bother challenging us anymore -kfl and (c) (at least when I'm playing) :(

yeah.. "cry me a river"
I think what he was trying to say is that it always is like this when swedes are confronted by fins or vice versa. It's always one side throwing shit at the other, and then the others counterattacking. Nobody ever 'started' it, it has been going on for years.
fell in love with the game
Samislide
is legless

Post by Samislide »

Np Marlporo, we wont challenge you.

And Alien, I was really trying to keep out of this, but when we played the last time you had a video-error that we whined about. IF it was the normal video error that can be changed by adding: set vid_ref "ncgl" to your cfg, then why dont do so? Instead of coming back _without_ any anti-cheat at all and then claiming you've fixed the error?

That my dear friends is a much more reliable suspection of someone that might be cheating. (I'm not accusing you of anything.)

And btw, saying that anti-cheat clients doesnt prove anything is the most retarded explanation to not use it. What if everyone thought so? and there were no such thing as anti-cheat clients u damn fool. A hacked anti-cheat client can be checked with the rcon if im not mistaken...

And yes, I dont use the latest verion of NoCheat cuz of the fps-drop that it gives Me. Atleast I'm using one without any errors, and I havent been accused in ages anyway.

Peace!
Last edited by Samislide on Tue Dec 07, 2004 9:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
MarlPoro
melted

Post by MarlPoro »

Jazzie wrote: I think what he was trying to say is that it always is like this when swedes are confronted by fins or vice versa. It's always one side throwing shit at the other, and then the others counterattacking. Nobody ever 'started' it, it has been going on for years.
Yepp it has, but why start in this thread too? :p Personally, I've dissed a lot more finnish ppl than any foreigners together. Just make decent posts and no one gets pissed? Maybe things will settle up that way.. some day
MarlPoro / Anxiety
Thanks for reading