(21) Kusken/Alminat0r

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

nemesis
sank like a rock

(21) Kusken/Alminat0r

Post by nemesis »

http://koti.mbnet.fi/firexid/aq2/kusken_cheat.avi
One .avi says more than a thousand words. Great sniping tough ;). Remember this .avi when you play against Platoon 21. :(
And Kunsken is Alminat0r -kfl. Tell us what you think. P:
"(Revolver-) mad ass sniper twitching"
· clan Survival · #clansurvival @ IRCNet/QuakeNet, /msg Neme^ · www.lahtela.com/survival · AQ2Suomi admin, AQ2World moderator and a member of AQ2Admins
Samislide
is legless

Post by Samislide »

It looks like cheat, but I'm pretty sure it isnt. That has happend to me quite a few times aswell. If he didnt get hit there, he might have missed dunno, but sometimes when u get hit and just press fire it automaticly hit the opponent in some weird way..

I know (really hope :P) Alm isnt stupid enough to cheat anyway, he's one of the swedish oldschool players that "everyone" knows and likes. Alm + Cheats = never :)
aka
tripped on its own grenade

Post by aka »

sweet skillz
Jazzie
is now shorter

Post by Jazzie »

Oh come on. I suppose you have never played with a sniper who uses that technique. It's called ryck in swedish.
These kind of things happen several times in every cw and claiming that it's an aimingbot of some kind is just silly.

Also: if he really would have used an aimingbot with that huge a sensitivity (we're talking about a few cms here.) you guys would have noticed it more than enough. This is just an example of combined skill and luck.

Also also: You're possibly the first ones suspecting Alm of all players in aq2 for cheating :))
fell in love with the game
birdie
tried to put the pin back in

Post by birdie »

One round doesn't tell enough :/

I use that 'swinging' teqnique with sniper too :P
When the dove came..
nemesis
sank like a rock

Post by nemesis »

Well if you pause it in the point where br0ken's head says *SQUISCH* and see wheres the crosshair is, its something like this: http://koti.mbnet.fi/firexid/aq2/bscap003.jpg
In AQ2 SSG hits prettymuch where the scope is, right?. Theres no spread of few guagemeters. O_o
· clan Survival · #clansurvival @ IRCNet/QuakeNet, /msg Neme^ · www.lahtela.com/survival · AQ2Suomi admin, AQ2World moderator and a member of AQ2Admins
Jazzie
is now shorter

Post by Jazzie »

If I would have had the energy to do it I would have showed you that it isn't the case. Take a demo of anyone "swinging" a headshot and you'll see that aq2 doesn't update the crosshair fast enough. Some snipers are particularly good at this. And zool is one heck of a guy to do it with pistolero :(
fell in love with the game
Jackium
is connecting

Post by Jackium »

Yeah I use that tactic too, but the main difference is that i usually swing towards enemy, not 10m above his head, and whole match was like that pretty much, but I don't know these guys and I couldn't care less.

Cheers to our own detective NemesiS, I think you got one! :P
alekchi

Post by alekchi »

he has wallhack
I'm sitting down here but hey, you can't see me.
imeiz
is legless

Post by imeiz »

[quote="nemesis"]http://koti.mbnet.fi/firexid/aq2/bscap003.jpg/quote]

just like nuku in that one pic. i don't know who alm is, but in the case he was faking for another clan, which i don't like. and if the whole game was about that, then i can't say anything else. it was cheating.
Sync' imeiz - AQ2Suomi & AQ2World forum moderator, part-time TATM-writer
Masa^
sank like a rock
In-game Name: MaxD

Post by Masa^ »

Devvvan wrote:It looks like cheat, but I'm pretty sure it isnt. That has happend to me quite a few times aswell. If he didnt get hit there, he might have missed dunno, but sometimes when u get hit and just press fire it automaticly hit the opponent in some weird way..
Thats true. I've got couple that kind of shots on demo from myself. :o And it does happen pretty often to me.
¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø--{Tm}Masa--ø¤º°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤
#aq2world Qnet
aka

Post by aka »

It's a local clan....something alot of finnish guys play in :P
kaaos
blew itself up

Post by kaaos »

As already mentioned, I agree that it looks like a cheat but this happens a lot, even to me, too.
TotteN
sank like a rock
In-game Name: TotteN
Operating System: win 7
Memory: 8GB
Hard drive: 3TB
Graphics card: ATI HD 7000
Monitor: 2
Mouse: Logitech G500
Keyboard: Microsoft Sidewinder

Post by TotteN »

haha.. omfg.. i play with alm in #21 its a local clan from ludvika@Sweden . i can promise that kusken dosent cheat. he is a real old school player.. he teach me how to play this game (and if u know me u know i suck) ,so he cant possible be cheating..
u can ask every swe oldschool player about alm and they will all say that he is a "reko kille" ..

over and out
puss
alla smälter till honung för papp,charmörenas konung strandens romeo.stringtrosorna landar i sanden när totte springer på stranden playans don juan
As0K
joined the game

pinsamma finnar

Post by As0K »

lyl, you suck nemesis. there is nothing more than luck about that movie? i guess you havnt seen many cheaters then. i first thought Alm did that movie him self because it was a bit funny then i saw it was you who made it B< a headshot in the water and a nice sniper kill? du suger hårt irl. finne
yarr!