American Election

The infamous forum of spam and anything unrelated to Action Quake2.

Moderator: Moderators

Jazzie
is now shorter

American Election

Post by Jazzie »

The american election is coming. So people, how would you vote and why?
fell in love with the game
Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

I really wouldnt know, havent really followed it to be honest, dont know the pro's or cons.

I just hope there are some smart american people and that they vote for the right one :)
There's a chopper coming in 3 days and there's a katana on top of the cafe and that's all you need to know
imeiz
is legless

Post by imeiz »

anything than that freak of nature bush.
Sync' imeiz - AQ2Suomi & AQ2World forum moderator, part-time TATM-writer
impressiVe
found a way out

Post by impressiVe »

bush sucks my dick! (please dont attack germany for this one xD)
i'd vote for imeiz cuz his .pak rulz :p
Ohlolol fragged again :/
mac
joined the game

bush is simply to dumb

Post by mac »

he didnt even win last year, he is a former alcoholic, he invaded iraq without reason etc etc.. i cant see how it can be so close this year, well my vote is for kerry
mac - pro :/
Hazler
plummets to its death

Post by Hazler »

Kerry, he looks funny.
http://www.weebl.jolt.co.uk/pie.htm
Me like pie!
Random AQ2 kid. © Clown
Da^JuaN
was picked off

Post by Da^JuaN »

Kerry, no doubt.
Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

I'm glad to say I have no idea about politics, so I've voted "blank".

I want to know how many of you, who voted something else, actually know about the situation over there, or just jumping on the BUSH sucks bandwagon.
imeiz
is legless

Post by imeiz »

Clown wrote:I want to know how many of you, who voted something else, actually know about the situation over there, or just jumping on the BUSH sucks bandwagon.
for what he's done, i concider Bush one of the most retarded people (still) alive, so anybody's a better choise. i'd prefer most the option, that there was no president in US, cos there's been so big fucktards in that position, that it should be enough.
Sync' imeiz - AQ2Suomi & AQ2World forum moderator, part-time TATM-writer
nufan
brains are on the wall

Post by nufan »

US sucks anyway...
but bush have done okey, imo I think whoever is the US presidents would have done the same thing as bush...
kinda good thing to get rid of saddam, even if there wasn't any real solid evidence against him :(
I feel more save with bush aroiund me neck then saddam.
and I don't feel you can only blame bush for the war either, there is like 1000 more people behinde it?

anyywayy I got the first bush vote. woopppiiidoo :hop:
Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

imeiz wrote:
Clown wrote:I want to know how many of you, who voted something else, actually know about the situation over there, or just jumping on the BUSH sucks bandwagon.
for what he's done, i concider Bush one of the most retarded people (still) alive, so anybody's a better choise. i'd prefer most the option, that there was no president in US, cos there's been so big fucktards in that position, that it should be enough.
What has he done then? Invading iraq? Come on, please, im sure everyone would have done the same when his or her country was attacked, EVEN Kerry.

And if he said he wouldnt, well i wont believe him coz i dont think americans like to be bombed.
There's a chopper coming in 3 days and there's a katana on top of the cafe and that's all you need to know
mac
joined the game

wasnt iraq

Post by mac »

Den wrote:
What has he done then? Invading iraq? Come on, please, im sure everyone would have done the same when his or her country was attacked, EVEN Kerry.

And if he said he wouldnt, well i wont believe him coz i dont think americans like to be bombed.
wasnt iraq that attacked US?
mac - pro :/
bail
should have used a smaller gun

Post by bail »

who cares its nice that saddam is gone,but i think both kerry and bush are the same, and seriously i dont think kerry wouldnt do anything different what bush did.
when it comes to terrorism you cant be a pussy about it.
so next time when mustafa bond laden take flightlessions kerry/bush will bomb afghanistan or some other fucked up country in the middle east.
Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

bail wrote:who cares its nice that saddam is gone,but i think both kerry and bush are the same, and seriously i dont think kerry wouldnt do anything different what bush did.
when it comes to terrorism you cant be a pussy about it.
so next time when mustafa bond laden take flightlessions kerry/bush will bomb afghanistan or some other fucked up country in the middle east.
correcto
taulutussi
blew up

Post by taulutussi »

Bush is an capitalist, I think Kerry can help the poor people much more than Bush.
Gotta knock a little harder...