Recommended Movie!

The infamous forum of spam and anything unrelated to Action Quake2.

Moderator: Moderators

Sovnig
blew itself up

Recommended Movie!

Post by Sovnig »

Eurotrip... man I thought I had to share this with you. I had a movienight with four other guys yesterday, and we saw the movie Eurotrip plus tons of 7th Heaven episodes (7th heaven's a show where everything is perfect, and even when someone do something bad, they realize how sinfull it was and becomes more perfect. The dad's not a reverend for nothing)
Anyways, Eurotrip was a hell of a movie! Funny indeed and filled with boops - if you dont like funny watch it anyways since it's starring Michelle Tatchenberg, who is the hottest chick alive!

It's some sorta mix between roadtrip and american pie... and is about this guy just finishing highschool and falling in love with his pen-pal (who's goddamn hot as well) tho he thinks she's a guy for some lame reason and tells her to keep her hands off his genitals. She gets really hurt and blocks him, so instead of making a new e-mail address he goes all the way to Berlin to hook up with her.. and ofcourse the trip is sucky planned and they screw everything up..! yay!

Btw if you've seen a movie you'd like to share, bring it here!

Edit: Oh yeah, and remember to get drunk when watching it.. Will be much more funny then.
A good discussion is like a miniskirt; long enough to cover the subject, but short enough to pertain interest
//Splinter
Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

Wow. Ribs. Skeleton people rock.
bail
should have used a smaller gun

Post by bail »

yeah nice movie, ppl should see it
Nozaki
blew up

Post by Nozaki »

dont really know about this... since you had ben watching 7th heaven at the same day(and alot of it??), I think it has affected your judgement :P
blood inside....
Sovnig
blew itself up

Post by Sovnig »

Well Nozaki... :D We saw the movie first !
A good discussion is like a miniskirt; long enough to cover the subject, but short enough to pertain interest
//Splinter
Sovnig
blew itself up

Post by Sovnig »

Clown: Doesn't your girl's ribs show when she puts her arms over her head and leans backwards? :shock: I think it's quite normal for that pose..
//Splinter
grov
hit the ground hard, real hard

Post by grov »

I saw the movie for some time ago, it was a real good movie, another good movie is Barbershop, and ofc Barbershop2, especially Eddie..
im a fakenicker :(
grov, rolf, penna buaäääÄ!!!
Nozaki
blew up

Post by Nozaki »

Sovnig wrote:Well Nozaki... :D We saw the movie first !
hehe, okay then.... :)
blood inside....
arild
loses a vital chest organ

Post by arild »

Saw the movie yesterday. It really sucked.
The movie was fixated on the female body all the time... I mean... seen roadtrip ? thats enough nudity for a college students type of movie...
I rate it 1/5.

-Arild
Hapid00!!
impressiVe
found a way out

Post by impressiVe »

want to see her too :D
Ohlolol fragged again :/
seb
is connecting

Post by seb »

This one sucked ;/
The roadtrip, american pie.. etc theme has been overdone..
dudemcpek
had its throat slit

Post by dudemcpek »

This movie sux too much.. They did everything based on stereotypes.. Like those hooligans in the UK, pot in Amsterdam and Slovakia was so poor... How original is that?
Sovnig
blew itself up

Post by Sovnig »

Whoever said it needs to be original to be funny? And how can a movie fixated on the female body ever be bad? :shock:
Anyways, it's not a stunning and refreshing movie, I'm aware of that. But it's not very known, at least in Denmark it isnt, which is why I bothered posting here... and it deserves to be since it's still funny as hell.
Ass: You cant really make fun of a group of people without using stereotypes? Every comedian uses stereotypes - you dont have any jokes concerning normal ppl do you?
//Splinter
arild

Post by arild »

Roadtrip is funny as hell... and it wasnt that wellknown when it was released. It was never even showed in swedish cinemas.
This one isnt funny at all

-Arild
Hapid00!!
grover

Post by grover »

7th heaven sucks.
"Anything too stupid to be said is sung". - Voltaire.