TNX cheat servers

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

matu
is connecting

TNX cheat servers

Post by matu »

I'm Norwegian so I play alot public on the tnx servers.

And what's annoying me is that there's so freakin many cheaters on those 3 server, and there's no admin to bust and ban them like there is on for example the BOOMTOWN servers.

To me it seems like tnx is the free state with no law, where all the cheaters can bask in their sins :(

If some dickman comes into one of the servers with speedbot, ratbot, wallhack and whatever at the same time. There's nothing you can do about it than just votekick. And that sucks!

Many ppl in the Norwegian community want's those tnx guys to pick out an admin who actually plays the game, and give him power to ban ip and stuff... Someone also want the latest NoCheat required to enter the servers.

I don't know what's best, but I realy want something to be done. Tnx can be great public servers if we are able kill those cheaters. But at this time I will say that tnx sucks :(

So what you leet guys say? Über admins raise your voices!

Sorry for bad english :oops: (if there is any :P), it's late and I'm stupid :)
Clement
Master of the Universe

Post by Clement »

I'm not getting anywhere near the TnX servers because it's the only .sca servers where my ping goes haywire.. but yeah, a server without any active admins sucks, no question about that.
Blizzeh

Post by Blizzeh »

That's true, but it wasn't needed 2-3 years ago.. the cheating population really grew big since then.. you could frag without wondering if a cheater is spoiling the fun for you or not. ah well.. aq2-life goes on :wink:
Clement
Master of the Universe

Post by Clement »

The cheating really got nasty after John 'The God' Carmack decided to release the source code to quake2...
Blizzeh

Post by Blizzeh »

I don't know him, and I don't want to know :(
Jazzie
is now shorter

Post by Jazzie »

matu, now it's a bit late to think of the tyldum servers though. They had admins, they were cheatsecure and they had great ping, evenf or us swedes. Sadly tyldis had to put them to sleep cause of the lack of interest.

Never understood why noone of you norwegians played there.. But it shouldn't be that hard to get an admin? Just take the discussion with the tnx fools and you might get one :P
fell in love with the game
Da^JuaN
was picked off

Post by Da^JuaN »

I was admin of 2 of the Tyldum servers though.. and yes its true, hardly anybody pld there.. there were at least normal skins n always updated.. i prefered those servers above tnx though..

I'd luv 2 be server admin of tnx :P but i think its better 2 have a norwegian guy 2 be server admin, otherwise.. just contact me ;)
matu
is connecting

Post by matu »

I think ppl have tried to talk to the tnx guys, but without any results. It's hard to wake them up :P.

Why no one played on the tyldum server I dunno, but the thing is that there's almost always many ppl on tnx, and that's why tnx can be great for public playing :)

Imperial made this one to push the tnx guys a little. Dunno if that will help either, but sign it anyway :P

http://www.petitiononline.com/aqcheat/petition.html
Hawaii
blew up

Post by Hawaii »

Bah there should be more admins B< i see allot of fackenicking speedhackers and we cant get ip of him cause we dont got rcon... more admins! ( make me admin :P )
Mario pwns yo ass so dont fuck with this guy!!!
Da^JuaN
was picked off

Post by Da^JuaN »

Yea rite, Hawaii 4 admin :roll: he such an experienced guy :P

But like i said, think some guys with experience should be admin and preferly guys of their own country, so norwegian guys
Hawaii
blew up

Post by Hawaii »

Da^JuaN wrote:Yea rite, Hawaii 4 admin :roll: he such an experienced guy :P

But like i said, think some guys with experience should be admin and preferly guys of their own country, so norwegian guys

tss da juan... i play much your "experience" guys usaly dont play that much... so better pick some1 who playes much
Da^JuaN
was picked off

Post by Da^JuaN »

Still, u wont become admin of a norwegian server tho ;)
Hawaii
blew up

Post by Hawaii »

why? i know the commands :(
Stim
sank like a rock

Post by Stim »

Da^JuaN wrote:Still, u wont become admin of a norwegian server tho ;)

wo-be-tide anyone that would actually want to be.
indey
plummets to its death

Post by indey »

I think u dont want hawaii to be an admin since i caught him using ratbot with he's friend at a finnish server..