Sarp euro's.... lil help with this bsppack prog....

Forum for Skins, Maps, Configs etc.

Moderators: Moderators, Mappers

FiReWaLKeRTDm
is connecting

Sarp euro's.... lil help with this bsppack prog....

Post by FiReWaLKeRTDm »

Got inspired by the quality of maps coming from some of you guys.. Spring, ahh its fuckin awesome... So i threw together a lil city map, same old tex's so its not as 'pretty' as some of your new maps.. but it flows beutifully....

anyway anyway, i've been trying to zip it up the 'newschool' way by leaving all the textures in there original folders using bsppack... but everytime i goto use that prog it just says "wal not found for textures\example\example. This means blah blah"..

So yer i cant figure out what i i've done wrong, i seem to have put the paths in correctly and yeah its just not working... to do this the manual way would be a headfuck grabing tex's one by one O_o ..

help pleeee!!

P.S keep the new maps flowing - spring, revolution, torabora, retro2v2 those 4 are simply awesome..

- FiReWaLKeR[TDm] :bday:
VorTeX6
sank like a rock

Post by VorTeX6 »

Leave all the texts in ur folder if u want, as long as u release the map :hop:
Ask the texture's mak0r and ask for permission if thats the prob ^_^
yes u
Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

Im sure NRGizeR will help you ;)
There's a chopper coming in 3 days and there's a katana on top of the cafe and that's all you need to know
NRGizeR
feels some chest pain

Post by NRGizeR »

If you're an IRC kind of guy, msg me (NRGizeR @ quakenet) or mail nrgizer.fi (AT) gmail.com, I'm sure that it can be worked out :mrgreen:

If you haven't seen it, I threw a quick-start tutorial together when I released the first version of BSPPack, you can find it here: http://www.abo.fi/~cbjorkel/apps/bsppack.html it should describe the basic functionality of the program. My guess is that the Paths are set wrong, so that the program can't locate the texture directory.

I'm a great fan of your work btw :) so go on and release the map already :)
FiReWaLKeRTDm
is connecting

Post by FiReWaLKeRTDm »

ahh sweet... see in the paths i was writting c:\quake2\action\textures etc etc etc.. like a dick..

cheers for the help, hey can anyone host this for me, no webspace atm and i cbf askin anyone on our board most of them are tools..

msn me if ya can host it jdiddy@tpg.com.au

- FiReWaLKeR[TDm] :bday: