edfex2

The general catch-all forum for Action Quake2 related discussions.

Moderator: Moderators

edfex
is connecting

edfex2

Post by edfex »

Hi all.
I have finally finished my first long frag movie project. I am a bit suprised that I completed so fast, maybe too fast. I was too excited so I couldn't hold myself :rambo: . So it in some parts it might feel a bit rushed but don't be scared: it's really a worth of watching! One song might split opinions quite much but I'll have to live with it.

Airport haters won't be happy as about half of the fraggings are from airport :x .

And a couple of things more. In two clips weapon models are invisible but I noticed that too late (10th time of watching or so) to be fixed. And my stealth-hud is imperfect as you may see it flashing when I'm taking damage (actually I didn't notice this at all until my friend told me about it O_o ). I hope these won't bother you too much.

http://www.a1netti.com/vilco/vegas/t0nz ... _edfex.avi

Lenght: 7min 4sec
Size 130Mt

That ? - ? song is for all I know Rob D - Clubbed to Death but I was informed too late. Of course, correct me if I'm wrong :P.

----------------------

And for those who are interested in edfex"1", a mini fragging clip:
http://koti.mbnet.fi/simof/edfex.avi

Lenght 1min 57sec
Size 38Mt

Enjoy! :hop:
fuct
is full of buckshot

Post by fuct »

Not bad, some crazy frags, editing was poor and every time you stopped to spam ':D:D:D:D' i wanted to slap you in the face. The parts i liked most were lounge act and the credits, thought you set a nice mood at the end.
edfex
is connecting

Post by edfex »

fuct wrote:every time you stopped to spam ':D:D:D:D' i wanted to slap you in the face.
Me too. Baad and stupid habit. :#:
PanConLonga
was flattened

Post by PanConLonga »

you can try doing some syncing and maybe some recams.... that nirvana song is easy to sync with the frags.... maybe next time =)

anyway, you have some good frags over there... like the one you kick a guy then you shot him in the air... :rambo:
Jabu
was flattened

Post by Jabu »

quite nice movie if its your first :)
there was some cool frags, and yes that kick-shoot-air frag was nice :P
sescrew
sank like a rock

Post by sescrew »

Lovely frags, gotta luv em 3 kills with m4.

Your gun is just uglyness tho, runnin' around with vest shooting them in head :D

gj
{MOB} For Life
arild
loses a vital chest organ

Post by arild »

nice frags. Not my type of music in the vid tho :p

-Alex
Hapid00!!