highlight text in aprq2

The place to discuss your client and server issues, or to post your client and server related problems. Now with added Anticheat flavour.

Moderator: Moderators

PanConLonga
was flattened

highlight text in aprq2

Post by PanConLonga »

Code: Select all

cl_highlight			0|1|2|3		Enables highlight. 1 different sound (talk1.wav), 2 different colour, 3 do both.
cl_highlightmode		0 | 1		0 - check only from msg highlight texts, 1 - also nick is included.
highlight			<text>		Adds text to highlight list. If text is in chat msg, it will be highlighted.
unhighlight			<text>		Removes the typed highlight.
cl_textcolors			0 | 1		This enable other colors in some text. More info later in this readme.
cl_highlightcolor		0 - 9		Color of highlighted msg's. Need cl_highlight to be 2 or 3 and cl_colortexts enabled.
cl_mychatcolor			0 - 9		Color of your own chat text. Need cl_colortexts to be enabled.
somebody can explain me how to use this.... I tried different values and doesnt seem to highlight anything in the console... :(

this is the config I tried

cl_highlight 1
cl_highlightmode 1
cl_textcolors 1
cl_highlightcolor 4
cl_mychatcolor 2

then I tried

Highlight anytext 4

tried different texts I want to highlight, different color values etc but nothing.

cl_mychatcolor is the only thing that works
PanConLonga
was flattened

Post by PanConLonga »

caracol helped me........ it was something stupid...... just neede the "*" before and after the message :lol:
Caracol
was picked off

Post by Caracol »

You are a towel!
Ne quid nimis.
emu
Syndrome of a Down

Post by emu »

So what is the reason with this ? Anyone care to explain ?
Call me your valentine call me once tonight