cheater?

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

blissard
tried to put the pin back in

cheater?

Post by blissard »

so we played a cw against some clan, and found the behaviour of someone a bit strange.. i took a demo, but it's hard to say wether he's cheating or not. i see it's easier to spot it with wh turned on. so where can i get it? can someone help me?
hehehHEheheHheh GOGOGO Head shot !
Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

I wont allow any post of cheat links on this forum. (perm ban) Ask an admin to watch it for u.
There's a chopper coming in 3 days and there's a katana on top of the cafe and that's all you need to know
blissard

Post by blissard »

ok... i wanna recam the demo, so the whole thing is seen through this guy's head. anyone with knowledge of keygrip here? i need to change the entity somewhere, or what?
Deimos

Post by Deimos »

Talk to one of the united aq2 admins in #aq2admins @ irc.quakenet.org
arild
loses a vital chest organ

Post by arild »

The more you look into the demo the more you convince yourself about he is cheating... Recamming a video from different angles will just convince you even more. Remember that almost everything is possible in aq2... you can do umasing frags etce etc..

The only time i can be sure that a players is using cheats is when he shoots to the left and hits to the right...

You can never be 100% when you base it all on a demo. With a few exceptions then :p

-Arild
Hapid00!!
blissard

Post by blissard »

i'm recamming it because i wasn't following this dude the whole time.. just bits of the match. if i can see the whole cw through his perspective, it will undoubtedly help. i've learned how to change between entities in keygrip now, so we'll see.. maybe he cheated, maybe he didn't. i know there are endless possibilities in aq, but following people through walls isn't, unless.. :?
Repsaj
as long as it's salty..

Post by Repsaj »

maybe u should upload the original demo and post a link to it here on the forum. That's what happens most times.
Cogni
is connecting

Post by Cogni »

Whos the guy? :l
Serra
Awes8ME

Post by Awes8ME »

well blezzeh maybe he's just useing he's sound u never know :)
Jazzie
is now shorter

Post by Jazzie »

The more you look into the demo the more you convince yourself about he is cheating... Recamming a video from different angles will just convince you even more. Remember that almost everything is possible in aq2... you can do umasing frags etce etc..

The only time i can be sure that a players is using cheats is when he shoots to the left and hits to the right...

Amen.
fell in love with the game
Blizzeh

Post by Blizzeh »

Awes8ME wrote:well blezzeh maybe he's just useing he's sound u never know :)

hmm, you called sir awes8me ? :)