[r2k]N

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

madsopp
is connecting

[r2k]N

Post by madsopp »

This is reeealy suspicious , he disconnected earlier in the map and rejoined and suddenly hit like a god. (watch carefully the 2nd round when he hits Lurre twice., and thx to morpher who made this nice SS when he hits. Discuss this plz :)

" www.morph.urangers.dk/N2.dm2 " " www.morph.urangers.dk/N.jpg "
Clement
Master of the Universe

Post by Clement »

That sure is one skilled player.. or is it? I'll post my opinion later on..
Repsaj
as long as it's salty..

Post by Repsaj »

hmm, can't really say.

He has like 2/3 really weird shots and the rest is quite possible i only dont know if he's capable of these things. I don't know the guy, only that I played vs him yesterday.

So I'm not saying he cheats/cheated or not.
Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

he obviously cheats :) His shots are just way to accurate and some are just move ur xhair close enough at ur enemy and click :P
There's a chopper coming in 3 days and there's a katana on top of the cafe and that's all you need to know
WuWili
joined the game

Post by WuWili »

Hm... Dunno... Few kinda suspicious shots, but one might be lucky.
-- Wu-Wili
dudemcpek
had its throat slit

Post by dudemcpek »

Few weird shots ye, but I see lots of snipers that hit heads like this and also have this high acc...
Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

bs :) not like that.. watch carefully
There's a chopper coming in 3 days and there's a katana on top of the cafe and that's all you need to know
Da^JuaN
was picked off

Post by Da^JuaN »

Hmm.. dont really want to say, on 1 hand i say he cheats.. but on the other hand i dont think he cheats. I watched the demo with wh enabled, so maybe it helped, but you dont really see him aiming through walls.

There are really suspicious shots innit, indeed that 2nd round and when that guy comes up in the ladder on his right hand, he couldnt see him going up there and the *p0p*, that was really wh-like. I was wondering about his acc with his sniping at the end of the map? it really looked like he had acc 60-70% which should be unrealistic.

If he was using a wh, he was really trying to hide it, because on some moments you wont normally move like that.

If he was using a ratbot or something like that, spikes maybe.. it can be true.

Im really not 100% sure, pointing at the many times he hit and the little times he actually missed i would say he could be using a ratbot or spikes or something like that. But its not obvious enough like it was on the demo of dametosh.

- Da^JuaN
Da^JuaN
was picked off

Post by Da^JuaN »

[ 12:44:58 ] [ +Da^JuaN` ] hmm NuFan, im not really sure about that demo.. read my comment on the hp of aq2worlds forum, but do you know his acc with sniper at the end of the map?

[ 12:45:32 ] [ @NuFan ] it's still the same

[ 12:45:36 ] [ @NuFan ] 55-60%

[ 12:46:36 ] [ +Da^JuaN` ] because he didnt really miss a lot of shots, but the shots he hit werent really suspicous, except 2 or 3

[ 12:46:56 ] [ @NuFan ] mm

[ 12:47:01 ] [ +Da^JuaN` ] and the shots he missed he mostly hit the block where he was hiding behind

[ 12:47:14 ] [ @NuFan ] ye

That was another strange thing, he mostly hit the blocks and not lets say 2cm next to the enemy.
Last edited by Da^JuaN on Fri Jan 02, 2004 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Blizzeh

Post by Blizzeh »

well.. I checked out the demo, but I have to say that I don't think he was cheating.. some shots were "botlike" but I've seen more players shoot like that, why should he be an exception just because not everyone heard from him ?

One time on a public playing urban, I had 52% accuracy using sniper only.. it was just a lucky day I guess. and some people have their sensitivity really high, so it may look like they are "botting" because they move at high speed and aim accurate.. but like I said, most people do so. So watching someone's crosshair isn't really helpful like in the screenshot.
Jazzie
is now shorter

Post by Jazzie »

Did he snipe? Since you talk about accuracy in the class of around 60% I suppose he did.

Then there is one really easy way of determining wether he was botting or not.

Look for these kind of statistics: http://w1.316.telia.com/~u31618788/IDAL ... -16-00.jpg

Bots tend to hit almost 100% chest/kevlar and head. Accuracy can be screwed up and be kind of normal(say 45%, as in my example), cause of perhaps shotting like a madman when there are no enemies present, or simply by missing by too much. I wouldn't like to tell anything from a demo(as most of you prolly know :p), In my opinion, a frags/damage ratio or a statistics screenshot would be better.
fell in love with the game
Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

Theres this part where this guy is in the middle, and theres an enemy infront of him on the lower roof thing. Hes jumping behind the lil boxes and shooting. He doesnt even aim at him, but he hits him?

Other part theres an enemy on the highest roof with the 5 lil windows building. He(n guy) shoots the guy in kev, but he isnt even properly zoomed in? No way u can do that. Then theres that guy coming up the ladder on the right, and no dajuan its not a wh, its called sound, he was reloading.

and theres this part where the enemy jumps on the truck and he headshots one. His aim was just too smooth :)

spawn later, he climbs up near the containers, and p0ps skretch :) uhu nice one!
Last edited by Den on Fri Jan 02, 2004 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kurupt
:I

Post by Kurupt »

why didnt u spec lurre, his cheats were so much better then this N guy :o
Repsaj
as long as it's salty..

Post by Repsaj »

Den wrote:Other part theres an enemy on the highest roof with the 5 lil windows building. He(n guy) shoots the guy in kev, but he isnt even properly zoomed in? No way u can do that.
lol i see this happening like a least 2 times every map on a public. When u have zoomed it already is in the zoomed aim and u will hit him if aimed correctly. Mostly with a slight difference, but this certainly is possible.
Den wrote:
and theres this part where the enemy jumps on the truck and he headshots one. His aim was just too smooth :)
This one is a shot which is definately NOT cheat I do this quite often myself. The thing is its easy to predict where he's going and u can shoot him very easy.

I wouldn't say he cheats, but i wouldn't be really surprised if he was
Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

oh yes mr. aq :) ur so right :hop:

the truck thing: he aims above the players, so far i could see he doesnt aim at the head at all.

Look at the way he aims, very nervous-like, then he see's some and suddenly its all a smooth :P