(21) Kusken/Alminat0r

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

Samislide
is legless

Post by Samislide »

The answer for As0K's question @ mirc :P

As0K.. What I mean is what's shown in that screenshot, it may look like 'cheat' if u dont know better. And again, shots like that is made all the time.. Just take a look at eX :P
MarlPoro
melted

Post by MarlPoro »

That was his only shot with SSG in that match, so it's hard to give you more proofs :P Well mostly it's exactly these so-called friend/local clans who cheats, even if the players are otherwise known as fair players, at least I've seen many cases. And As0k maybe you should stfu, Svenne! (:P)
MarlPoro / Anxiety
Thanks for reading
Endy
sank like a rock

Post by Endy »

Ahrm... I don't really see the "cheats" in this, I know Alminator IRL and I have played with him on LAN many times and Im aware of his sniping technique... Devirus/peep/eX/Misse does atleast 2 of those shots every match as well, hyhy :sleep:
You think I CARE about oHms law and the red*communists, the AC in my car or the mumbojumbo clutch-type grip, the perfect silent Avalanche that later made me to realize that I don't know anythINg.
dudemcpek
had its throat slit

Post by dudemcpek »

It's easier to say all those cheat too, not that it's a technique..

HE HE HE.
You never know.

And yes, it's hard to say if it's a cheat by watching just one round.
Alminat0r
is connecting

Post by Alminat0r »

HHAHAHA Alminat0r cheats!!! i agree, he have to cheat cause he is so damn good?!?! hahaha *fniss* dumma finnar. :shocker:

/alm
sanity
was in the wrong place

Post by sanity »

hihi :D
nemesis
sank like a rock

Post by nemesis »

Now I suck and finns are st00pid and shit because I dare(?) to accuse someone? Sounds kinda childish, I bet if this one had been a finn or less-well-known-player it would have been so fucking clear cheat to the max boon +kball. OMG IM SO SORRY, If you all say its just luck/lag/stardust then It MUST BE SO. :bday: Case closed, over and out. I can delete that .avi and say I was wrong if it eases your minds and souls(?). <3
[edit] peep, its not about the result of the match (36-16), its just about that sniper shot that many tought was suspicious. O_o
Last edited by nemesis on Mon Dec 06, 2004 10:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
· clan Survival · #clansurvival @ IRCNet/QuakeNet, /msg Neme^ · www.lahtela.com/survival · AQ2Suomi admin, AQ2World moderator and a member of AQ2Admins
peep
plummets to its death

Post by peep »

omg.. that's a standard ssg shot.. lyl, alm can't help that he kixx your asses \o/
you don't need a reason to help people..
MarlPoro
melted

Post by MarlPoro »

Seems that only ones who are flaming here are (c) and -kfl members :p Nice attitude you got there. Nothing new though, so I'll just let it be. Fucktards
MarlPoro / Anxiety
Thanks for reading
lennart
is connecting

Post by lennart »

ofcourse we are flaming...its stupid to accuse someone with that avi as proof.

så stäng glappet finne and go to #clan'sc and look for cheaters.
imeiz
is legless

Post by imeiz »

lennart wrote:så stäng glappet finne and go to #clan'sc and look for cheaters.
you can ask your fellow swedes if there was anything wrong in sC's game @ FOC. all i'm saying is that you can cut that "omg stupid finns" BS and act like normal quakers. if you accuse some sC player for cheating, i think that you prolly won't get flamed like this.
Sync' imeiz - AQ2Suomi & AQ2World forum moderator, part-time TATM-writer
As0K
joined the game

Post by As0K »

http://koti.mbnet.fi/firexid/aq2/bscap003.jpg <- i bet you changed gl_modulate to 1 there when you looked at the demo and took that screen too B>

btw. lennart is right. #clan'sc <- the home of FRKQ2.
feta skiten man lär få på sig när man sa så :( men jag säger som nemesis. "i dare to accuse someone" B<
yarr!
Jazzie
is now shorter

Post by Jazzie »

Devirus/peep/eX/Misse does atleast 2 of those shots every match as well, hyhy ZzZ
More like two every second round amirite?

Also we're not flaming you guys. We're just telling you that you are wrong. And no, I wouldn't have been suspicious of this particular clip even if it was Nuku or DDevil in it. It's almost as dumb as when xT accused people for shooting through walls.
fell in love with the game
imeiz
is legless

Post by imeiz »

Jazzie wrote:Also we're not flaming you guys. We're just telling you that you are wrong. And no, I wouldn't have been suspicious of this particular clip even if it was Nuku or DDevil in it. It's almost as dumb as when xT accused people for shooting through walls.
you're not flaming, unlike some others. it's still funny to notice how people react to the .jpg. on nuku's case everyone laughed like shit, now it's "hey dude i know many ppl who do that"

and if you talk shit about sC, then give us some proof or shut the fuck up ok?
Sync' imeiz - AQ2Suomi & AQ2World forum moderator, part-time TATM-writer
eX
melted

Post by eX »

flickshot erhm O_o
cool as fcuk