(21) Kusken/Alminat0r

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

imeiz
is legless

Post by imeiz »

peep wrote:lyl imeiz.. why don't you run along to you're little aq2suomi forum where you always talk shit about every non-fi player in you're retarded language so no one will understand what you're saying..
hmm, did you post that just to look stupid, or do you have any threads/posts in mind? and how the hell can you say that i post shit about non-finns if you don't even know the language? :D

i've got no problem with you, so why do you even bother to do this?

and just to add, i've posted over 2500 posts on aq2suomi. "one more doesn't matter"
Sync' imeiz - AQ2Suomi & AQ2World forum moderator, part-time TATM-writer
As0K
joined the game

Post by As0K »

Alien wrote:Hehehe... I almost love kfl boys :(

Why should I admit anything because I dont cheat, come to foc2 (whenever it is) and learn how to play.
sure. but there you dont play near as "good" as you do at home, i guess we will see that when it comes.

whiners you say...when we played tie against you 3 days ago you all said BG when we not even said anything in mm1 unless you asked. and the cw before was GG beacuase you won, even if that was megacamp. i would say you are whiners beacuse you cant take clans who dont loose against you. i know why you win 95% of your cws and its not because you are "good". You all sucked 1 year ago when you played in =A= and other clans...even you Alien...
Last edited by As0K on Tue Dec 07, 2004 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
yarr!
As0K
joined the game

Post by As0K »

peep wrote:well.. i'm friggin' unbelieveable.

and yes diivil.. i use the lastest NoCheat version which i highly doubt that you and your fellow, should i say "cool guys", do..
i guess they use Apr quake like everone else of the "good" players. the client who is easiest to cheat with!? B<
yarr!
MarlPoro
melted

Post by MarlPoro »

You -kfl boys have the same problem with Alieni as we .iD. boys have with Alminat0r. You don't know Alieni, that is. I've seen him playing on my computer and he played just as good as he plays normally in cws, and you don't even have any prooves against him (like we did against Almiini, ehheh-hhee..). Let's just cut it? Make another thread for that subject if you feel so, in here, it's offffff-topicccc :p
MarlPoro / Anxiety
Thanks for reading
Diivil
joined the game

Post by Diivil »

As0K wrote: whiners you say...when we played tie against you 3 days ago you all said BG when we not even said anything in mm1 unless you asked. and the cw before was GG beacuase you won, even if that was megacamp. i would say you are whiners beacuse you cant take clans who dont loose against you. i know why you win 95% of your cws and its not because you are "good". You all sucked 1 year ago when you played in =A= and other clans...even you Alien...
I can only remember saying BG ONCE after a game (in the server) and it was againts -kfl after 20 mins of mesto camping. That, IMO, isn't a good game. And I feel we lost because I sucked at sniping that day. Didn't feel that good :[

It's kinda harsh to say we all sucked 1 year ago. =A= wasn't a bad clan after all and many of us have been in exceptionally good clans before... Except me (started playing 3 years ago, got in =A= because my brother played there and after that I have been playing with the same guys in different clans, elvenking for example). Hitman ex-uni, Alien from f4, [H], tRd, CIA and Apr/. Rival CIA and AIDS. Tlx pwning even top finnish clans in [TA]. Bismarck from JDF, UNi, AIDS, tRd and ^cSu. Liitokone was asked to AiD and Apr/. So I really don't get that argument about sucking 1 year ago :]
C
MarlPoro
melted

Post by MarlPoro »

offtopic:
=A= sucked sometimes just because there were the old-school alcoholists who wanted to play no matter what ;D It was funnay however.
MarlPoro / Anxiety
Thanks for reading
nemesis
sank like a rock

Post by nemesis »

n99 wrote:Hey, everyone, it's exactly these kinds of threads which are making me SICK... There's no reason to transgress, neme thinks alm cheats, he asks whether u agree or not. Simply say yes, no or abstain. There is no reason to turn it into a NATIONAL EMERGENCY. Let's kick racism out of aq2 plz.

Edit: and I'm not pointing any goddamn fingers, it's just so typical how these things can get out of hand for no particular reason. Let it rest please, or if you can't, at least focus on this particular incident instead of pulling open your archive's of would-be cheaters.
Word. [edit] Im laughing my ass of :D: Jazzie writes " It needs more emu." and then emu arrives and starts the show. :lol: Great entertainment. :)
Last edited by nemesis on Tue Dec 07, 2004 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
· clan Survival · #clansurvival @ IRCNet/QuakeNet, /msg Neme^ · www.lahtela.com/survival · AQ2Suomi admin, AQ2World moderator and a member of AQ2Admins
Alien
plummets to its death

Post by Alien »

Hehehe.. yes it is... I don't want to change it to nocheat from options, because I got tga skins or something (darker CTF skins than normal quake2 client) so why should I?

And I came back with same err0r nocheat so cut the crap.

And those clans, hehehe... I think I have done very well in my "aq2-career".

And cut the crap about clients, you can cheat with all clients. Frkq2 can be used with nocheat, normal wallhacks for normal quake2, normal wallhacks for aprq2 and so on.

About that cw... yes you camped at mesto... if you can't see it yourself, you must be blind.

And back to =A=, yes like Marlporo said, that there were some alchoholists, but when Apr was dominating aq2 scene, we played A LOT of games from -5 to -1 with maps like Riot & Cloud, Riot & Urban2. Goodie =A= days we had same team as now: Alien, Late, Diivil, Rival / Bismarck so I wouldnt say that we sucked that much.

Same here Den :) I love when the "bad kfl boys" think that I cheat :<
Last edited by Alien on Tue Dec 07, 2004 11:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

I'm actually enjoying this thread mucho :D Keep it coming boys :poke:
There's a chopper coming in 3 days and there's a katana on top of the cafe and that's all you need to know
Late
is connecting

Post by Late »

Why dont i use any "anti" cheat client...
When I bought this computer last summer, my 3d card, gf6800 gt (pappa betalar), had sucky drivers. I used q2ace back then. Cause of the drivers I couldn't close quake, or almost any other game, directly. It always crashed and I had to do ctrl alt del to close the game. Add to this that most people use rcon map to change maps which causes, atleast on me, connection refused, which is solved by booting quake2. So you might see the dilemma there.
I solved this by using the orginal client, which gives me all the "extra" I need. Which are bigger skyboks with nocheat's ref_gl and managing to turn mouse acceraletion off from Windows. I now have better drivers and q2 works fine etc but still Im using orginal client. I even have every orginal file there is (except ref_gl). If that makes me a cheater from your point of view, I really don't care.

Now, I really think that the best way to "prove" that you aren't cheating is taking a demo and sending it if asked. I always record when Im playing. I even sent my demo to either aka or as0k (sorry can't remember, you are all the same) after he asked it.

But hey, keep it coming. I like this very much. Too bad I have some dignity so I wont troll much :|
Lta'sC
Jackium
is connecting

Post by Jackium »

Now I'm disappointed, (c) didn't write any whine in page 8, please keep it cumming so everyone can have some fun middle of this serious conversation!
Flunx
feels some chest pain
In-game Name: iN Flunx

Post by Flunx »

L to the OL!
I like to play games, not watch them
Samislide
is legless

Post by Samislide »

Alien You had a NC Error from the start, then when we asked you to fix it you came back without any Anti-cheat client. "Hi i fixed the error" tard :)
I know some of the Anti-cheat clients are hacked, but you can still find 'the hack' with the rcon right?
They should force NoCheat in all servers.

I'm right and you're wrong, Now shut your shithole til you understand that.
Last edited by Samislide on Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
As0K
joined the game

Post by As0K »

MarlPoro wrote:offtopic:
=A= sucked sometimes just because there were the old-school alcoholists who wanted to play no matter what ;D It was funnay however.
hyvää vitsi!
alcoholics? they havnt left their rooms for years so i doubt they drinking.
yarr!
As0K
joined the game

Post by As0K »

Den wrote:I'm actually enjoying this thread mucho :D Keep it coming boys :poke:
well... im the yellow one B<
yarr!