Admin abushing password

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

Blue Vex
melted

Post by Blue Vex »

I choose to believe Bboy84, Devirus and sCrewFace + the picture where you kick a guy right after telling him to STFU. That's a great behavement example for an admin. All that along with how I know you behave around in the community on a daily basis.
Steinar "Blue Vex" Furuli
I snipe with my Pistol, and your Rifle.
Clement
Master of the Universe

Post by Clement »

That almost stroke me as a compliment.. but you might wanna know that devvan was kidding :p
Bboy84
is connecting

hmm

Post by Bboy84 »

Morpheus has no right to use rcon for personel use. he got angry and made a mistake. i hope he gets his penelty for it.

btw morpheus's clan cant be more chieldess. making fun of me by writing: " dont kick me morpheus" and so on. then later the Ur clan vote kick me on public server because they say i play to good, and morpheus just stand there and laught of me getting dizzzed and kicked.

keep on the good work morpheus. tell more people what a laught i am, trying to get you lose your rcon.

try bee more chieldess.
Last edited by Bboy84 on Sun Jan 23, 2005 8:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Clement
Master of the Universe

Re: hmm

Post by Clement »

Bboy84 wrote:because they are making fun of im to good player
quoted for truth.
MadWolf
was flattened

Post by MadWolf »

Dont fuck with the admins, they live in their own sad world. If this Bushboy was indeed spamming he really deserved to be kicked, but not humiliated like what he told us in his second story (yhhy UR votekick hyyh). Just stop this goddamn whining and lock this thread. BushBoy, there's nothing you can do to Morpher, because it seems to be your word against his. And you don't have to ask twice who the scene belives, a neverheard player or a "highly-respected" admin.
MadWolf
Bboy84
is connecting

Post by Bboy84 »

MadWolf wrote: BushBoy, there's nothing you can do to Morpher, because it seems to be your word against his. And you don't have to ask twice who the scene belives, a neverheard player or a "highly-respected" admin.
1) I had a 2 year break from aq2, started to play again saturday.

2) Just because im "a never heard player" for some players, doesnt mean i dont have the right to complain about a corupted admin abusing rcon.

3) "BushBoy, there's nothing you can do to Morpher" <-- how can u know that ? lets wait and see what boomtown finds out from the log files. Then they can know who's story match to the log files.
Last edited by Bboy84 on Mon Jan 24, 2005 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Da^JuaN
was picked off

Post by Da^JuaN »

Ow geez, get over it and let it rest..
Jazzie
is now shorter

Post by Jazzie »

I like the part where he still says 'abush'.
fell in love with the game
Kurupt
:I

Post by Kurupt »

What? I ain't even an admin!
vipse
is connecting

Post by vipse »

I've got you back nazu! :rambo:
Ahem
Clavven
blew up

Post by Clavven »

fun to read
#ovanallt.aq2
EsB
is connecting

yeye

Post by EsB »

Keep on blabbering morpheous fans.. the fact of matter is that morph messed up and should be punished for what he did. Just because hes an admin on some aq2 servers, ppl have the tendence to worship him like he's some kind of god.

Let's instead actualy do something about this matter and (take the rcon away from him / change the rcon, and dont give the new one to him).

However I dont think this will happen, because hes got to many allies in the "aq2 scene". But i'm allowed to hope anyways.

:x
Tactics
Pure Evil In a Jar

Post by Tactics »

Aint gonna happen.
Bad Morp, bad Bushboy.
Play nicely from now on so daddy Tactics doesnt have to spank you.

Pretty much all that can be done.
IBA
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by IBA »

ey bushboy, come to b4r.org and say stfu :P i bet ill kick you ! :P
Just dont piss any admin on his leg. i think u are pissed because u wanted to be cool and tell him: "stfu noob, i own you, u dont have any rights to say anything cause u suck"(the last part is what you thought and not said =)) and then he showed you who is owned! u just didnt calculate that he got this power.
btw, spammers r lame!
#quadaver || TEAMS !"§ || http://www.quadaver.de
EsB
is connecting

IBA...

Post by EsB »

Now thats what I call spam.. lol